Yonghwa vs. Kyuhyun

Falling For His Trap

A/N: aigoo was chapter 23 and 24 boring for you guys? minahe i'll try make it more interesting :(( but here's chapter 25 ! hehe hope you guys enjoy this :) subscribe and comment, short chapter sorry again :( heart

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yonghwa and Kyuhyun were walking along the hallways towards each other. Both stopped at the same time face to face. Kyuhyun gave a small smirk and Yonghwa gave a scoff.

“Kyuhyun oppa!” Nana ran up to Kyuhyun.
“Oh, Nana” grabbed her waist and caught his attention back to Yonghwa.

*Stupid jerk* Yonghwa mumbled to himself.
“Hi oppa!” “Yonghwa!” “Oppa! Hi!” girls were greeting as they passed by him. He greeted them back and shifted his attention back to Kyuhyun.

“Nana, I’ll catch up with you later. Go” Kyuhyun shooed her away
“Awww…fine..” she pouted and stomped off.

Both Yonghwa and Kyuhyun gave each other piercing eyes, not noticing the people around them. They slowly walked towards each other with both their hands in their pocket. Finally they stopped only 5cm away.

“Hey.” Kyuhyun greeted.
“Hey.” Yonghwa bluntly replied.
“So…you and Seohyun yesterday..” Kyuhyun starred into Yonghwa’s eye without leaving them
“What about it?” Yonghwa raised an eyebrow
“What are you trying to do? Leaning close to her like that” Kyuhyun asked with a pissed off tone
“We were just talking, what’s so bad about it?” Yonghwa bluntly replied.
“You do know she’s my girl?” Kyuhyun rolled his neck
“Didn’t you guys break up? Like…2 years ago?” Yonghwa smiled.
“And we will get back together, so I’m warning you, one false move and you will receive what you deserve. She’s my girl and no one is taking her away from me” Kyuhyun warned him
Yonghwa shook his head lightly, “Talking from a guy who plays every girl who attracts him”
“What did you say?!” Kyuhyun pushed him back.
“You better watch your actions. It’ll ruin your popularity with girls in this school” Yonghwa fixed his hair, “If you want Seohyun, you should stop playing around with girls heart”
“Teaching me things now? Who are you to tell me what to do?!” Kyuhyun growled, “Don’t tell me..you like Seohyun too?”

Yonghwa stood there thinking for a while. “No, I don’t like her. I just pity her to see her with a guy like you” he snapped out of his daze.
“What?!” Kyuhyun grabbed Yonghwa by his collar
“Get your dirty hands off me” Yonghwa coldly starred, “I said get your hands off me before your pretty face get bruised” he warned again.
Kyuhyun let go of Yonghwa and pushed him back, “She’s better off with me than a with a guy like you” he corrected.
“I’m not the one who hurt her by going in bed..with ANOTHER girl” Yonghwa emphasized the word ‘another’
“And I wasn’t the one who said things about her parents which made her cry and catch a cold!” Kyuhyun snapped back.

Yonghwa’s eyes widened up, *How does he know?*

“I know, funny how I know yeah? I know every secret that this school has” Kyuhyun cockily said purposely crashing his shoulders onto Yonghwa’s as he walked pass. Yonghwa staggered back at him.

*I don’t like Seohyun… I’m pretty sure I don’t* Yonghwa confidently whispered to himself and walked away.