Forgiveness

Falling For His Trap

A/N: KYAAAA I'm so sorry my laptop wasnt working well for the past few days :( currently using sister's laptop ^^ anyways while my laptop wasnt working i've been writing the chapters heheehhe triple update ! hope you guys like it, stayed until 12am to write :) enjoy ^^ comment and subscribeee

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Seohyun’s POV

 

“Really? You’re going to the ski mountain? I’m jealous!” I nagged.
“A huh, do you want to come along?” Sunny clasped her hands together and her eyes widened.
“Aish, don’t worry about it. I’ll just stay home. I’ll use this chance to revise everything before the exam.” I smiled at her.
“It’s called a break for a reason, you don’t study! I’ll ask if you can come along too.”
“Ani, no need I don’t want to cause trouble. Plus its family time you guys should spend time together-“

Before I could finish my sentence someone grabbed my arm and dragged me away.

“Seohyun!” Sunny went after me.
“Sunny!” I yelled back, “Let go of me!” I slapped his back not knowing who it is. Finally we reached the basketball courts. “Aish, why am I always dragged out here.” I held my arm and looked up.

“Because it’s a quiet place where there are not much people,” Kyuhyun answered.
“What do you want?” I asked.
“Why were you ignoring me? Was it because of Nana? Huh? Was it? You ignored Yonghwa too but somehow you stopped. Why do you have to keep a distance from me?” he placed his hands on my shoulder.
“Aish let go!” I shoved his hands away. “I told you I don’t want you in my life anymore, why do you always have to make everything worse?!” I threw my arms in the air and huffed.

“Kyuhyun! I’ve been waiting for you! Where were you?!” Nana walked over.
“Nana, I’m busy here.” He told her without looking at her. She gave me a glare and turned back to him, “Don’t tell me you’re busy for her? Did she do anything to you?”

*Great…why am I always being accused of things I didn’t do first* I rolled my eyes. 

Kyuhyun smirked, “Nana go. I’ll talk to you later.”
She pouted, “Fine, don’t take too long with this trash.” She blew Kyuhyun a kiss and left.

*Trash? Excuse me?* I dropped my jaw while she walked away.

“Sorry about that, she’s still young.” Kyuhyun explained.
“Aren’t you interested in young girls? Go to her, don’t waste your time on this trash whose been thrown away.” I turned to leave but he grabbed me.
“Why are you still bringing up the past after all these years?” he questioned annoyingly.
“Why did you decide to come out from the past and step into my present?” I snapped straight back at him.

His expression was shocked about the way I talked to him, “You’ve changed.”
“And you’re still the same from the day we ended.” I nodded my head.
“Look, can’t you just forget about it? I did a mistake and I’m sorry,” he pleaded. “Can you just forgive me?” he softly gazed into my eyes.

I looked down at the ground and bit my bottom lip, *Should i…I feel like I will get hurt again….BUT what are you thinking about? It’s not like you are going to get with him again. Aish.*

 

“I forgive you.” I looked away. *Is this the right choice? Somehow I feel light*
“I’ve been waiting for this day for so long,” he smiled.  

“Friends?” He held out his hands.
“Friends…” I shook it and walked away.

“Hey!” he called out. “You’re not a trash you’re a gold.” He put his thumb up and left.


Somehow I slightly showed a smile to his comment. *Ottokae, why am I feeling this way like the times when we dated. He always has nice things to say…*

“Seohyun! What happened? Did he do anything to you?!” Sunny examined my body.
“I’m fine. Oh…I forgave him.” I slapped her hands away.
“You forgave who? KYUHYUN? ARE YOU SERIOUS?! AFTER ALL THE THINGS HE DID TO YOU?” she drew a big circle in the air.
“Yah Sunny, everyone is looking put it down. And yes I forgave him there is no use talking about the past now once it’s gone. Forgive and forget…one step to make you happy.”  I smiled.
“Are you sure it’s the right choice?” Sunny pouted.


I know Sunny always wants the best for me and i'm grateful to have a friend like her. “I’m pretty sure. Now let’s talk about the upcoming holidays eh?”


 

Yonghwa’s POV

 

*so she forgave him just like that?* I thought as I hid around the corner trying to hear their conversation.

“Forgive and forget…one step to make you happy.” Seohyun smiled.

“Yah! What are you doing there like a spy?” Minhyuk called out and rushed over. I turned around to see Seohyun and Sunny looking around so I quickly covered Minhyuk’s mouth and pushed him in the corner.



(A/N: A picture/gif of Seohyun and Sunny's expression when they are looking around :) Ignore the backgrounds ^^)

Finally they left and I pushed him out, “You don’t have to be so loud!”
“Were you spying on Seohyun and Sunny just then? Leave Sunny alone… i'm watching you.”


(A/N: Definately not Minhyuk haaahha it's just an example of how Minhyuk did the sign to Yonghwa. I'm talking so much in this chapter minahe)

“Arasso arasso, I’m not laying a hand on Sunny. She’s all yours.” I patted his back and walked away.
“You like Seohyun do you?” he asked out of the blue.

*Yes.*  “No, what are you talking about?” I laughed and walked away.  This is not the right time to say if I like her or not, what If she doesn’t feel the same. That was my biggest fear. Hearing the word, ‘no.'

 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

*Seohyun ah, that doesn't mean we will stay as friends....* I smiled and walked in the cafeteria. To my dismay, i bumped into Sunny on the way. *Great.*

"Hi Sunny," i waved.
She looked up at me disgustingly, scoffed and walked away.

"." I murmered to myself. I've always tried to be nice to her yet she gives me attitude. She's getting in the way of me and Seohyun, i've got to get rid of her somehow.