Official?

Falling For His Trap

Seohyun’s POV

 

He stole my first kiss.

I stood there in shock not knowing what to do. Finally for about a 1 which seemed like a few years, he broke the kiss and stared at me.  He turned to Kyuhyun to see him grit his teeth in anger.

“That proves your love for Seohyun,” Kyuhyun smirked. “But it doesn’t prove the love that Seohyun gives you. IF she does love you.” Yonghwa glared at Kyuhyun and looked back at me. I looked at the two boys standing in front of me. *Shouldn’t the bell ring already? COME ON BELL! GO DING DING!*

“She still hasn’t given me an answer if she would like to become my girlfriend or not. So that kiss, does not mean that she has the same feelings for you,” Kyuhyun snickered. I bit my bottom lip and looked over at Sunny. She mothered to me, ‘Follow your heart.’ I looked over at Minhyuk and he pumped his fist in the air.

*Stupid Bell won’t ring right now?!* I looked back at the two boys staring at me. I sighed and looked up at Yonghwa with tired eyes. His expression changed into a shock and unimaginable expression while on the other hand, Kyuhyun was smirking to himself. Immediately, I shot my head towards Kyuhyun’s direction with a smile.

“You chose me right Seohyun?” He smiled and walked over to me.
“No,” I replied bluntly. Kyuhyun’s smile was immediately wiped off his face and he stopped halfway.
“What?” He asked with a shocked expression.  *I’m sorry.*
I sighed, “I’m sorry Kyuhyun, but I can’t be your girlfriend. I don’t have the same feelings for you like 2 years ago even if I would I wouldn’t get back with you in the first place. Some people say once a player, always a player. I don’t know if you changed or not from the past two years. Don’t think that I didn’t know what’s going on behind those walls every Thursday after school. Even though i have work I would always have to pass around that place to get to work didn’t you already know last time you walked me to work? I don’t want to be treated that way again and I don’t want to be known as a dumb person to date you again. I’m sorry. I can’t be your girlfriend no matter how hard you try.”

Everyone’s jaw dropped to the ground at my speech.

“You can’t possibly like Yonghwa Seohyun! You’re going to regret this!” Kyuhyun exclaimed.
“When I regret something, it will be when I be your girlfriend again. How would you know what love is Kyuhyun when you never experienced it? You go around playing with girls; do they look like a test to you? If not then why cheat?” I sighed. “Yes, I do like Yonghwa. I’ve only just realised it and you can’t change that.”

With that I concluded my speech. *Did I just say what I thought I just said?*

There was a moment of silence.

“Can I call her ‘my girl’ now?” Yonghwa looked at Kyuhyun then looked at me and smiled. “Let’s go,” he whispered. He slipped his hands into mine and intertwined our fingers together leading me out of the crowd. I took a last glance back at Kyuhyun and looked away with sorrowfulness. *I’m sorry.*

 

No One’s POV

 

Back at the scene, Kyuhyun still couldn’t believe everything that happened. His jaw was dropped all the way to the ground. The group of students fled the area whispering, gossiping, laughing and some were even crying. Sunny and Minhyuk looked at each other and smiled. Jonghyun and Jungshin were also standing there smiling.

Sunny walked up to Kyuhyun. “Close your mouth or bees will buzz its way in,” she shook her head and left.

Minhyuk walked up to Kyuhyun and looked at him.

“You should be more careful next time, letting a girl you asked out catch you right handed,” Minhyuk closed his eyes, nodded and caught up with Sunny.

Jonghyun walked up to Kyuhyun.

“You can stop trying now, if you want Seohyun to be happy let her be,” Jonghyun advised and walked off.

Jungshin then walked up to Kyuhyun and was about to open his mouth when Kyuhyun sent a glare at him warning him to keep his mouth shut. Jungshin put an finger against his lips, nodded in understanding and walked off following behind Jonghyun.

Kyuhyun threw his school bag down and ran his fingers through his hair. A tear slid down Kyuhyun’s face as he fell down to the ground. After a few small cries, he stood back up, picked his bag up from the ground and exited the school just before the bell rings.

----

Yonghwa held onto Seohyun’s hands tightly all the way back to the classroom. No one was in there at the moment so Yonghwa led Seohyun in. Yonghwa released his grasp from Seohyun and she was disappointed by the loss of skin ship but she was hiding her feelings inside. Yonghwa was also disappointed but he had to let go in order to stop the awkwardness they will have.

“So…” Yonghwa started. Seohyun smiled embarrassingly back at Yonghwa. “Did you mean what you said back there?” He questioned.
“Did you?” Seohyun backfired.
Yonghwa looked at Seohyun for a moment before giving his answer.  “Yes. I mean every single word of it,” he said in confidence.
“Me too,” Seohyun muttered softly and looked at Yonghwa. A smile was placed on Yonghwa’s face as soon as he heard those words.  There was awkward silence for a while but was broken when Yonghwa grabbed Seohyun’s hands making her flinch back at the sudden skin ship.

“Does that mean we are a couple now?” Yonghwa smirked. *This guy, still the same.* Seohyun thought.
“I don’t know,” Seohyun pulled her hands back and turned her head away. Yonghwa was shocked by her answer and moved to stand in front of Seohyun.
“What do you mean?! I thought you said you liked me?” Yonghwa asked.
“I said that?” Seohyun raised a brow. Yonghwa sensed her fishy trick and smirked back at her. He grabbed her hands and pulled her towards him making her crash against his chest. He wrapped his hands around her waist and looked at Seohyun. “Yes, you did.”

Seohyun’s heart raced and gave up her failed attempt. “Okay okay, I was just kidding. You Pabo!” Seohyun chuckled and hit his chest. “Can you let me go now?”
“No, I want to stay like this with you.” Yonghwa embraced his arms around Seohyun and pulled her in for a hug.

 

“I’m glad you chose me.” *I’m glad too.* Seohyun thought.

“A-hem,” a sharp voice came from behind. Yonghwa and Seohyun quickly let go of each other and looked towards the door to see Mr. Shin standing there with an unpleased expression. Behind him was a large crowd trying to get a glimpse of what was happening inside.

Yonghwa rubbed the back of his neck and Seohyun hid behind him embarrassingly.

“Are you guys done?” Mr. Shin questioned.
“What? D-deh,” Yonghwa replied.

Mr. Shin walked in the classroom followed by the classmates. Classes started normally except for Yonghwa smiling to himself like an idiot and stealing glances at Seohyun every second, every minute.

She was his.

Finally.

-----

“We need to make a move! They are already dating! We’re too slow! Why do we have to wait?!” A voice came in the toilet.
“I already have my next move, just wait for the exact time then we’ll crush Cinderella’s heart and her prince.” Another voice spoke up.
“I have Sunny and Minhyuk to take care of, I think you guys need to do this yourself, Nana, Kyuhyun is free for you go and get him,” the third voice declared.
“Right,” the first voice replied.

“Call!”
“Call!”
“Call!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Aww poor Kyuhyun :( oh well, what goes around comes around hahah uh oh... guess who is back ? o:  ah 2 tests down 1 to go ! :) fighting ! i love seeing your comments <3 please continue supporting my story :( hhehe yongseo is official noww ! wooohooooiee ~ i hope you guys like this chapter :) i failed on writing that cute moment in the classroom --' ahh i need to practice bahah bye for now :) thank god i found time for today to update :) heheeh