Lonely Days..

Falling For His Trap

Yonghwa’s POV

3 days she hasn’t been to school…3 days…. Did I get her that bad…
I let out a big sigh and starred out the window.

“Yah! Why are you coming out on my gloomy days, you stupid sun!” I mumbled to myself.

“Something has gotten into him...”
“We should find out”
“Oh yeah that’s easy for you to say...he can rip our heads off.”
“Oh true…but why is he talking to the…sun?”
“Has he lost his mind?”
“I wouldn’t even talk to a bird if I was that bored. I’m bored not mental..”

I heard some whispers behind me and I turned around just in time catch Minhyuk, Jongshin and Junghyun starring at me.

“Got a problem?” I asked.

“OH Romeo, Romeo where have thy been?” Min Hyuk exclaimed.
“I have been to London to visit the queen!” Jung Shin replied. There I saw Minhyuk nudge Jungshin and he cleared his throat.
“I have no idea where thy have been, the art thou looking for you has finally came,” Jung Shin replied.
“Oh, I missed you through these days. Why haven’t you come?”
“I don’t know, why are you asking me that? Thou have been stuck at an island at sea.”

I examined them carefully through every words and moves they take. First is Minhyuk falling into Jungshin’s arms, and then Jungshin rising up is arm. Then they fall down and Jungshin starts to cry. Minhyuk then closes his eyes and what on earth am I seeing?!
 

I turned around to Junghyun to see him half close his eyes pretending to sleep and half opening them looking at me. I turned away thinking that I’m just imagining crazy things.
 

MIN HYUK'S POV

 

“Get off me Jungshin” I pushed him away.
“Aigoo, why did you make that thing up in the first place Minhyuk! You were really heavy, making me carrying you” Jungshin nodded.
“Shut up. Maybe if you didn’t say ‘I’ve been to London to visit the queen’ my system won’t rise up to make my body heavy,” I snapped back.

“You guys are such talented actors…” Jonghyun said as he clapped his hands.

 

SEOHYUN’S POV

 

“Ah! This is so boring! I want to go to school but I don’t want to go to school!” I screamed.
“Seohyun? What’s happening up there?!” My aunty asked.
“Nothing, don’t worry!”

I sat up leaning against the wall and tucked my legs in near my chest. I felt so lonely without seeing Sunny lately and I felt bad for leaving her alone at school, even though she has some friends but still…

*I wonder what Yonghwa is doing..* I thought at the back of my head.
“Yah! Seohyun, why are you thinking about Yonghwa all of a sudden?” I asked myself. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked out to the bright shining sun. The something hit me! I should come visit Sunny and pick her up from school!

I quickly went and grabbed my clothes and changed and rushed downstairs.

“Oh aunty, I’m heading off to school to pick up Sunny. Is that okay with you?”
“Aren’t you still sick dear? I’ll pick her up for you if you want.
“No really, I’m okay. I really want to catch up on the homework and everything. I’ll just walk her to her shift and be right home.”
“Okay then, be home as quick as possible.”
“Thank you!” I hurriedly ran pass the living room and out the door. My thoughts of seeing Sunny again made me so happy, I really do miss her.