awkward...

Falling For His Trap

 

“Annyeong Sunny!” I greeted.
“Seohyun ah!” We ran to each other like we haven’t seen each other all day, well except for recess. We walked down the hallway gossiping about how our day has been, “So...is that Yonghwa still bothering you Seo?” Sunny asked.
“Urgh, you have no idea but then sometimes, he just looks out the window, I wish you were in my class” I frowned.

 

“AHH OMG THE KINGKAS!” “THEY ARE SO HOT!” “IF ONLY I COULD HAVE ONE OF THEM!”
“Hey...Isn’t Yonghwa’s dad the head of Samsung Company?” A girl spoke out.
“OMO! REALLY?!” Another girl replied.
“A huh and Minhyuk’s family owns a restaurant, Jungshin and his family is the king of gangsters and Junghyun is the artist of musical instruments!”

“Wow... I never knew they were this rich and famous!” Sunny whispered
“Same…” We stood there starring at the crowd of girls surrounding the kingkas at their table.

 

“I hope you aren’t talking about my oppa there.”
I turned around to see Rian and her friends standing in a ‘V’ shape in front of me.
“And why would we do that Rian?” Sunny asked.
“Because you do know that there is no chance for you to date him, he doesn’t like you, he likes me so stop dreaming” Rian snapped back.
“You’re the one that should stop dreaming. He doesn’t even like you let alone be your boyfriend.”
“WHAT?!” Rian growled.
“Sunny ah, let’s go” I pulled and tugged Sunny until her glare with Rian broke off. They both scoffed at each other and we all walked different directions.

“Sunny, you don’t have to be so mean back there” I stated.
“Seohyun, you are too nice sometimes you got to -----“

“AHHHHH!” I yelled as I slipped from the banana peel on the floor. I opened my eyes only to see Yonghwa in front of me.
“You gotta be careful next time, you might injure yourself,” Yonghwa smirked with his arms around my waist.

 
There were gasp’s everywhere and I could feel that every pair of eyes were looking towards Yonghwa and me. I looked into his eyes for 10 seconds but I backed off when I heard a scream amongst the crowd “YAH!” Rian fiercely yelled.

I got myself up “Gomawo.” I thanked Yonghwa speed walked away from the cafeteria hoping that Rian isn’t running after me.

When we went outside to the basketball field Sunny bursts out laughing while holding her stomach.

“What’s so funny?” I asked. o.o

“Did you see the expression on Rian when she saw you in Yonghwa’s hands?! But you and Yonghwa would make a good couple.” She nudged me.

“It’s not funny. Come on, we need to get to class or else we will be late.”

*Oh that was embarrassing, why am I so clumsy?* I thought to myself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: should i make fonts for my chapters? or leave it? ... but anyways i hope you guys liked this chapter! hehe skinship already...ish