Schemes

Falling For His Trap

A/N: Annyeonghaesyo! hehe i hope you guys will like this chapter, i gave it my best...i think hehehehe anyways comment and subscribe AND let's be friends my chinguu's <3 double update ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A week had passed and on Wednesday’s and Friday’s, Seohyun would always go to the library after school. Yonghwa watched as Seohyun walked with a book in her hand to the library and since he is going to the same location as her, why not walk with her?

Seohyun was walking until she harshly bumped into someone’s chest making her drop her book. “Omo! I’m so sorry,” Seohyun bowed and crouched down to get her book. But at the same time, Yonghwa also leaned down to grab her book. Their hands collided with Yonghwa’s hand on top of Seohyun’s.

 

(A/N: Aigoo, i'm sorry blurry picture --' it was all i can find :(( mianhe)


 

“Yonghwa?” Seohyun eyes widened at the skin ship while Yonghwa’s heart was doing flip flops. Seohyun quickly pulled her hands away and stood back up while madly blushing. Yonghwa stood up and handed the book to her.

“Here.”
“Oh, thanks,” Seohyun bit her bottom lip.
“Umm…about the other day, the thing that happened with Rian at the bakery store,” Yonghwa rubbed the back of his neck nervously.
“Aniyo, don’t worry about it I’m fine,” she looked away.


 

*How can she hide her emotions when it’s clearly shown.* “Mianhe,” Yonghwa apologised.

The corners of Seohyun’s lip lifted up to form a smile after hearing Yonghwa apologise. But why is he apologising for something he didn’t do? Why is he apologising for Rian? “Aniyo, it’s not your fault.”
“But I bought her there, sorry for causing you trouble.”
“It’s okay,” Seohyun smiled.
“So, are you going to the library?” Yonghwa questioned even though he knew the answer.
“Yeah, why want to tag along?” Seohyun jokingly asked,
“Yah I’m not tagging along! Just thought that since I’m going there too why not walk together? Safer for the environment?...”
“Safer for the environment?” Seohyun raised her eyebrows.

(A/N: Her eyebrows are slightly raised yeah ? ehhehe...oh well....)


 

“Aish, let’s just go.” Yonghwa grabbed her wrist and pulled her down the hallway.

They started walking together making their way towards the library both taking small steps to waste time. When they finally reached the building, they both frowned a little but not showing it.

“Oh Yonghwa! You’re here! You were 10 minutes late! Kaja!” Kyung Mi came over and pulled Yonghwa away.

 

Seohyun looked at the two figures walk away in front of her and walked in the library.


“Ah there you were, I thought you weren’t going to show up!” Jin Sang stood up from his chair.
“Mianhe, I got caught up in something else,” Seohyun bowed.
“Ani, don’t worry about it. Kaja! We shouldn’t waste time,” Jin Sang pulled Seohyun down on the seat.

On the opposite side of the next table, sat Yonghwa and Kyung Min. Yonghwa watched Seohyun and Jin San as their heads bump lightly to each other while leaning in and hands softly grazing each others as they write things in each other’s books. *Argh I should be doing that! This is driving me insane. I need to plan something out…*

----------------

-ring ring…-

“Yoboseyo?”  Minhyuk picked up from the other line.
“Yo, it’s me,” Yonghwa replied.
“Oh hyung! What’s wrong?” Minhyuk asked.
“We need to do a little something about study partners…change a few things around..” Yonghwa cheekily whispered.
“Does this have anything to do with Seohyun and her study partner Jin Sang?” Minhyuk questioned.
“…you can say that…”
“Hyung! Do you like Seohyun?” Minhyuk yelled from excitement on the other line. Yonghwa held the phone away from his ear and shook his head.
“Babo! When did I say I like her? I just want to…have fun…” Yonghwa made an excuse.
“Hyung, stop lying would you. I know you like her…it’s pretty obvious,”
“So my plan is,” Yonghwa talked changed the subject.
“Hyung, say ‘I like Seohyun’ or else I am not helping you,” Minhyuk playfully threatened.


“What?! Fine, I’ll ask someone else.”
“Who else would you ask? Jonghyun and Jungshin are both busy.” Yonghwa could clearly hear Minhyuk laughing to himself on the other line. *Aish, this kid’s got a point.*

“I like Seohyun…” Yonghwa mumbled.
“What I can’t hear?” Minhyuk responded.
“I-I like Seohyun…” Yonghwa whispered.
“Louder!” Minhyuk protested.
“I like Seohyun,” Yonghwa repeated in a monotone.
“Huh? I can’t hear you! LOUDER!”
Yonghwa looked around his surroundings, “Aish this kid. Do you want to die?! I LIKE SEOHYUN OKAY? I LIKE HER!” He yelled.
“Nawwwwwwww!” Yonghwa could hear cooing on the other line.

 

“Who is there?!” Yonghwa’s ears shot up.
“No one, just Jonghyun and Jungshin anyways, plan tomorrow got to go now. Bye hyung!” Minhyuk quickly hanged up.

“Aish this kid,” Yonghwa muttered and walked away from the school turning the corner.

Around the corner, someone was standing leaning against the wall with her knuckles clenched tightly together. *That is it.*