Jealousy?

Falling For His Trap

Yonghwa’s POV

 

“YONGHWA?!” she screamed. *haha, what a cute face when she’s surprised*

“Hey babe” I smirked at her.
“Who are you calling babe?” she shrieked
“Who else is in front of me?” I asked her.
“Why did you drag me here? I was in the middle of going to the cafeteria!” she poked me.
“Can I ask you a question?” I apologetically asked her. *Should I ask if she still like Kyuhyun? No…wait…This is so confusing!*
“You already did” Seohyun scoffed

“That was a question to ask you if I can ask you a question” I starred in her eyes as she starred back at me.
“You could’ve asked me in there, not out here!” she tried to get away but I blocked her path by leaning my arms against each side of the bench causing her to have no way out.
“But…I want some privacy” I winked.
She examined me carefully, “Stop playing around and ask me what you want to ask”
 

“Do you…still like Kyuhyun?” I leaned forwards while she’s leaning back
“What?!” she shot up causing her head to bump into my head, “OWWWW!” she yelled out in pain.
“Oh my head!” I yelled. I looked back at her and blocked her path again, “That hurts-“ I leaned closer to her, “Answer my question” I leaned further in.
“Yah Yah Yah! Keep your hands to yourself, why do you keep leaning forwards!” she tried pushing me back, “And why would you ask if I still like Kyuhyun or not? We are over!” Seohyun explained.
“He’s chasing after you, did you realise?” I leaned closer and gave her a straight face.

“OMO! What is that girl doing to YONGHWA?!” someone screamed out.
“What is happening? Are they dating?!” another yelled.
“What a ! First Kyuhyun now Yonghwa?!”
As more and more people start to gather around us, I was happy because then rumors will spread around and I’ll be the prince who gets Cinderella…NOT Kyuhyun. I smirked to myself.

“Yah, people are looking! And yes I’m well aware that he is chasing after me now would you get back up and let me go?” she pleaded.
I leaned closer to her face and soon, our faces were only 1cm apart. I could hear some screams behind me but that can’t stop me.”Are you also aware that someone else is chasing after you too?” I smiled.
We starred at each other in the eye for a couple of seconds but she broke it out when she pushed me back up. *Her eyes are so fragile, soft but full of mysteries…Yonghwa what have you gotten yourself into? Why are you suddenly falling for her?*
 

 “What are you on about now? Yonghwa…don’t tell me…your jealous?” she placed the hands around .



The words ‘you’re jealous’ keeps on going around in my mind as I stood there speechless.
“No! I just want to know” I rubbed the back of my neck, “Why would I like a girl like you?” I coughed to myself.

“Then why are you asking those questions?” she scoffed and walked away.
“Seohyun ah!” I called out to her
“What?” she looked back
“Uhh…-“ *damn Yonghwa, think think think!*
“-don’t worry..” I waved my hands in the air.
 I looked at her gesture walking away, *I’ll make you fall in my trap Seohyun..* I smirked and walked the other direction.

 

Seohyun’s POV

 He leaned closer and closer to me as he speaks! *What is he trying to do?* I fought back showing that I’m not scared of him as more and more people gathered around us. My heart starts to beat nonstop as his breath sends electricity throughout my whole body.

“What are you on about now? Yonghwa…don’t tell me…your jealous?” I placed my hands over my mouth.
*He’s jealous? Of what? But Is he?*

“No! I just want to know” he rubbed the back of his neck, “Why would I like a girl like you?” he coughed.

I looked at him strangely, somehow I felt...hurt.. *He doesn’t like a girl like me? Seohyun..do you like him?* I thought “Of course you don’t” I mumbled softly to myself.

 “Why is everyone playing questions and answers with me today?” I asked myself with a confused face.



*but why does my heart beat so fast whenever Yonghwa is around…*
 

No one’s POV

 

Just as Yonghwa and Seohyun were on top of each other with all those people surrounding them, they didn’t realise that two people were looking out from the cafeteria window in a jealous rage.

*That bastard..the battle is on*
*That little …how dare she steal my oppa*