Detention...

Falling For His Trap

A/N: Sorry i took a while to update :( hehehe but now its holidays ! lalallla ~ here is a chapter for today :) i hope you guys like it. coment subscribe and share xoxo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun’s POV

 

“So…kids…Mr. Lee told me what he saw.” The principal raised an eyebrow at both of us.
“Aniyo! It  was an accident, I fell on him and yeah you know,” I raised my arms up and waved them while Yonghwa was casually looking out the window.
“Hmm..i see. So,  detention will be cleaning the drama room. It better be spotless when I come back tomorrow morning and when you have completed, hand the keys to the cleaner.” He threw the keys to Yonghwa and he swiftly caught it. “Now, go.”

We both bowed to the principal and excused ourselves. I let out a sigh, “This is all your fault! I never had detention once in my life! And out of nowhere I have detention for something I didn’t do.”
“Yah! Why are you blaming me? Teacher’s pet.” He looked away.
“What?” I grabbed his arm as he tried to walk pass.
“Didn’t you hear me? Now let’s get going or else we will be here until the next morning.” He yanked away and walked.

*Aish this guy. URGHHH!* I let out a heavy sigh and stomped towards the drama room.

>>Fast forward>>

We reached the drama room and Yonghwa turned he knob to open it. When he switched on the lights I gasped at the messiness. “Omo…and we are supposed to get all these done? Look at this!” I pointed to all the costumes, props, tables and chairs all spread out on the floor.  

“Let’s start working then.” Yonghwa closed the door and started to pick up things.

*This is going to be a long detention session…*

“OO….snow white.” I picked up the snow white costume and put it over my body.
“Doesn’t match you at all,” Yonghwa spoke from behind.
“OMO! You scared me!” I put my hand over my chest. He looked at me weirdly and started to dump a bunch of costumes on my arms.

“What is all this?” I asked.
“Go and try it on. I want to see what you look like,” he smirked.
“What?! Are you crazy?” I blurted out.
“Does it look like I’m crazy?” He pointed to his face. “Now, go and change.”
“You are so annoying.” I huffed and went to the changing room.

The first outfit was snow white. I came out twirling and before I could reach where squid face was sitting he shook his head, “No, go in and change to another one.” I frowned and went back into the changing room. The next outfit was an elf then a fairy after that, a bumble bee then a carrot. I’ve made about 10 trips to the changing room. *Aigahh! This is so annoying!* Finally I put on the last costume and looked in the mirror. “Oh a princess costume..” I mumbled to myself and went out.

Yonghwa looked at me from top to bottom scanning up and down so many times. I bit my lip anxiously and waited for his response.



 

“I’m bored,” he rolled his head and got up.
I looked at him with an ‘o’ mouth, “YAH! I went through all that trouble just for you to say ‘I’m bored.’?!” I yelled at him and raised my fist up.



Angrily, I went back in the changing room and slammed the door hard. –BOOM!-

“Stupid jerk.” I put my hands on my waist and quickly changed. When I finished gathering all the costumes in the changing room, I twisted the door knob but…it wouldn’t open. *Hmm? What is this? Why wouldn’t it open?* I pulled harder. “Oh man… it’s stuck!” I crossed my arms.

“Yonghwa?” There was no reply, “YONGHWA!!” I yelled.
“Hmmm? You’re still not out of the change room yet? What is taking you so long? Want me to come in there and help you change?” he replied.
“Yah you ert stop that talking. The door won’t open. It’s stuck.”  I twisted the door knob.

I heard footsteps coming over, “Your fault for slamming it so hard.” He chuckled.
“It’s not funny! Help me get out of here!” I heard the keys rattling outside, “I don’t have the keys for the changing here…” he softly mumbled.
“Are you serious?!” I kicked the door hard, “Offf! Ow..” I held my foot.
“You’re so fierce,” Yonghwa seductively said.
“Wipe that smirk away from your face or I will do it for you.”
“I’m not smirking. Crawl under the door stupid. There is a gap there.”
“Oh Stupid, I would do that before but the gap is too small for my body.” I replied.
“Fatty.”
“Who are you calling fat?!” I yelled.
“Who else is in here?” he chuckled. “If you can’t go through there…looks like you will have to climb up and jump down.”
“Are you serious? I’m wearing a skirt!”
“Do you want to get out or not? I don’t have the key to the change room and the principal already went home and who knows where the cleaning lady is.”
*He’s got a point…* “F-fine..I’ll do it..can you catch me?” I hesitantly asked.
“Of course,” he replied. I could sense his smirk from the other side. *How can I get up…*

I jumped for the top of the door and helped myself up. “Oh, u, oh, argh!” I struggled to get up. After a few minutes of trying, I finally reached the top and held onto the side pole of the door. I looked down to see Yonghwa looking up at me. “What are you looking at?” I questioned.

“Your skirt is up.” he smiled.




My mouth formed an ‘o’ shape and I quickly let go of the pole to fix my skirt, “You big et.”

Somehow, I lost my grip and slid off the top of the door. “Ahhh!” I yelled and closed my eyes. “Off,” I let out as I landed on something soft. I opened my eyes to see Yonghwa lying down on the surface with a groan, “Oh my back.” I blinked continuously as I stared into his face. *And this position happens again…*

“Admiring my face I see?” he turned to me.
I coughed and quickly got up, “Aniyo.” I blushed. He got up and swept the dust off his uniform.
“How much do you weigh?” he asked.
“Bwoh?”  I glared at him.
“You are so heavy! Now my back hurts,” he cried as he rubbed his back.
“YOU-“ I sent him daggers.
“Stop stop stop, you’ve hurt me enough.” He laughed and made his way to the door.

I sighed, *Why do I always get this feeling…feeling like…love…Aish! Ani! It can’t happen. Love…does not exist for me anymore* I bumped into Yonghwa’s back and stumbled back.  “Why did you stop?” I rubbed my forehead. I leaned to aside to see the cleaning lady standing there with her eyes about to pop out and in a big ‘O’ shape. *Do not tell me she saw everything that just happened then...But wait..if she was right there all along..we could’ve just asked her for the key!*

“Here are the keys; we finished cleaning the drama room.” Yonghwa handed the keys to her and walked away. I followed him but stopped in front of the lady and sheepishly smiled before walking away.

I ran out of the school as fast as I could. *Phew...*  

“Yah Seohyun, it’s nearly dark. Need a ride home?” Yonghwa called out from behind.
“Oh? No thanks; I’m heading off to work now. It’s just a 15 minute walk from here.” I waved and left.


 

Yonghwa’s POV

 

I titled my head as I saw the view of Seohyun walking away from me. Suddenly I felt lonely. I was enjoying the time we spent together but now with Seohyun gone...i don’t know what to do.

“Master, are you coming in?” the driver asked.
“Oh..” I looked out to the horizon, “Go first, I need to go somewhere.” I shut the door and ran down the street.

*Seohyun…I think I might’ve fallen for YOUR trap…*