He is attending where ?!?!?!

Falling For His Trap

Seohyun’s POV

 

 It has been three days since the incident with Kyuhyun, everything seems to turn back to normal. Yonghwa, well he stopped ignoring me now and I still couldn’t find the reason why he did that in the first place. As for Kyuhyun, well let’s just say he died. I haven’t heard from him for the past days, I guess he really moved on. *Useless, probably out breaking hearts again.*

“Seohyun? SEOHYUN!” Someone yelled in my ear.
“Oh Sunny.” I gave her a smile.
“What were you doing? This school isn’t dream world,” she laughed.
“Who says I’m dreaming?” I poked my tongue out at her.  

The bell rang for recess and everyone rushed out of a small door.  “I’ll meet you at the cafeteria!” I waved to Sunny as we separated. After packing all my books in my locker, I finally managed to squeeze through the entire crowd in the hallway. I could swear that I heard someone calling out my name but when I turned around I couldn’t see anyone, so I kept walking until someone hugged me from the back. A huge gasp was let out amongst some girls and just then, they started whispering and starring my way. Some were even taking out their phones to take pictures!

“What the --?!” I jumped
“Shush…let’s stay like this for a while,” he whispered in my ear.
“Let go of me!” I released myself from his grasp. “What is wrong with you? What are you doing here? Stalking me now?”
“Ouch, no need to be mean…because…TODAY I WILL ATTEND SEOUL HIGH!” He clapped his hands in joy.

“You got to be kidding me?” Someone said from behind me. Kyuhyun stopped his silliness and stared straight pass me.
“Can’t you see I’m in the school uniform?” He coldly replied to Sunny.
“No, who knows you could’ve rapped someone and stole their clothes,” she scoffed.
“Look, I don’t want to cause a fight on my first day of school so drop it Sunny."

She walked closer towards him and I can sense the aura coming out from them two, “And what if I don’t?” Sunny glared furiously.
“Then go back to where you came from.”
“I’m sorry what was that? I come from here you see, you’re the one that’s supposed to go back to where you came from you low life jerk,” Sunny snapped at him.

Before he could open his mouth to reply, I stopped him. “What are you doing here Kyuhyun? I told you to stay out of my life,” I said in a pissed tone.
“But what If I don’t want too?” He pouted. “What if I want to stay with you? You’re still mad about what happened between us aren’t you?”
Soon those memories flashed back to me like a rollercoaster ride fast as can be, “Can’t i?”
“Aw, come on. It’s the past, you should leave the past in the past Seohyun, you’re going to get a big headache one day from thinking of this too much,” he chuckled.
“You’re right, I should leave the past in the past. But…you’re the past that means I have to leave you behind which I definitely would love to right now.” I turned around to walk away.
“Seohyun!” He called. I turned around “What?” I bluntly replied.
“You know all the things I said…it’s not a game..it’s true,” he softly mumbled.
“It was a game 1 when you did what you did to me last time, who knows you plan on making game 2.” I raised an eyebrow.
He stepped forwards towards my direction and looked at me in the eye, “I’m serious about this.”
I stepped forwards repeating his actions “I’m even DEADLIER serious." I emphasized the word ‘DEADLIER’ and walked away.

*Great, now I got to see his face every day! I can’t even last a minute with him! URGH*

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

I really meant every word I said to her! Why isn’t she taking this seriously? Come on, the past in the past. This girl is really stubborn. But she changed in a way, her looks, her smile and her voice every bit of her changed. She’s not the Seohyun I used to know..is it a good thing? Or a bad thing?
 I felt guilty for what I did to Seohyun a few years back, so I will take a chance on this one..and make her fall for me.

*You’re not getting away at easily Seohyun….when I want something, I have to get it. No matter what gets in my way...you’re not stepping out of my life that easily.*

 

A/N: hope you guys like this chapter ! i will be double updating today since my homework are all finished ! kehe

sorry for the errors in the story hehee