Blackmail

Falling For His Trap


The bell rang signalling lunch time, Sunny walked over to her locker and as she opened it, she noticed a paper slip down to the floor.

*What is this?* Sunny raised an eyebrow and picked it up. She unfolded the paper and read the small red bolded hand writing in the middle of the paper.

‘First warning: Stay away from Minhyuk.’

“What kind of childish girl would pull this on?” Sunny scoffed.
“Annyeong!” Minhyuk raised his voice.
“Oh my God! Can you stop doing that?!” Sunny turned around facing Minhyuk.
“All I said was ‘hi’.” Minhyuk pouted.
“Out of no-where,” Sunny corrected.

Minhyuk laughed nervously and looked at the small paper in Sunny’s hands. “Oh, what is that?” He pointed to the paper. Sunny looked down at it and hid it behind her back. “Nothing.” She bluntly replied.

“Lies, I saw it with my own eyes,” he bent forward.
“Aish, can’t you just stand up straight every time you’re here! I’m not lying, you’re probably hallucinating,” Sunny laughed.
“No, I’m perfectly fine. Now what is it?” Minhyuk tickled Sunny which caused her to wiggle around.

“Yah! Stop – tickling – me -!” Sunny yelled through her laughs.

 

 

“Not until you hand that paper over!”
“Stop!” Sunny grabbed his wrist and tried to catch a breath.

Minhyuk stood there frozen as the skin ship between them two sent electric sparks up his arms and down his spine. Sunny finally caught her breath and looked up at Minhyuk weirdly as he was staring at her.

“Are you okay?” Sunny asked without realizing that she’s still holding onto his wrist. When Sunny realised, she blushed like tomatoes and immediately let go of his wrist. Minhyuk finally came back to his senses realising that they had no more skin ship. He snatched the paper off Sunny’s hands.

“Yah! Give that back!” Sunny jumped up to get it.
“No, stay down, hush hush stay down.” Minhyuk advised.
“For your information, I am not a dog. Give that back!”
“But your short. Don’t try and get it, you’re wasting all your energy babe,” he smirked and read the paper. “First warning: Stay away from MINHYUK?!” Minhyuk yelled.

Knowing that Minhyuk already knows, Sunny gave up and turned back to her locker organising her books like nothing happened.

“Yah, why didn’t you tell me about this?!” Minhyuk grabbed her wrist and spun her around.

 

 

(A/N: pretend the girl is Sunny and that they are at school. Hehe just an example of how he grabbed her wrist.)

 

“I don’t have too,”
“Yes you do. It’s blackmailing! Who sent this to you?!” He asked furiously.
“Aish, can you calm down! I’m sure nothing will happen.” Sunny snatched the paper from Minhyuk and scrunched it up. “You don’t need to worry why are you worrying so much?” Sunny shut her locker door and walked off.

*Nothing will happen? Something will happen and I’m not letting anything happen to you.* Minhyuk liked his lower lip and walked away.

 

 


“She still doesn’t get it does she?!” A whisper came from behind the wall.
“Get what?” Someone questioned behind her.
“Oh my god, you scared me!” the girl screamed.
“You are acting weird lately, are you planning something without telling us?” a third girl asked.
“Aniyo, I’m learning to handle things by myself,” the girl replied and walked away. *I’m sorry guys. I can’t tell you what I’m planning or people will think low of me. I can handle it by myself.*


-------------------

“Oppa!” Rian ran to Yonghwa in her high heels.

 


“Aish, do you have to wear those shoes?! They are so loud.” Yonghwa rolled his eyes at her.
“Sorry oppa, but they are my style,” Rian fought back. “Oppa, can you take me out after school?”
“I’m busy. Unless you want to go with me to a bakery store,” Yonghwa replied.
“Bakery store?! I love bakery stores!” Rian lied. In fact, she hated them. The smell, the hats, the noises, the powders. Everything.  *He asked me out! OMG!* Rian squealed inside like a fan-girl. “I’ll meet you at the gates oppa,” Rian leaned in to kiss him. But he walked away causing her to fall.

*Damn! I thought she would say no. A girl like her? In a bakery store? How long will she last? Good job Yonghwa, you just invited her.* 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi guys, hopefuly you like this chapter :/ it's kind of boring isn't it? aish my story is going fairly slow....hhehe sorry, i never realised :/ i'll speed things up a little ? kehe i'm not feeling well today so i'm sorry if the story is boring. how i write my story depends on my mood so hehehe. comment, subscribe, let's be friends <3 saranghae subscribers and commenters.