Haeundae Beach - Day 1

Falling For His Trap

“Seohyun! Yonghwa! That food is ready! Come and help bring it out,” Seohyun’s aunty called.
 “De,” Yonghwa and Seohyun replied at the same time.

Finally when everything was set and everyone was present at the table, they started to eat. There were sausages, burgers, salad, white bread, bacon and more! Seohyun was eating slowly and quietly being careful not to look up because Yonghwa sat on the opposite direction of her. Yonghwa smirked and her action and kicked her leg below the table.

“OWW!” Seohyun yelled causing everyone to turn to her.
“What happened?” Mrs. Jung questioned.

Seohyun glared at Yonghwa and turned back to Mrs. Jung, “Mianhe, I think something bit me. I’m fine now.”
“Are you sure? Do you need cream to put it on?”Mrs. Jung worriedly asked.
“Aniyo, I’m fine.” Seohyun smiled and looked back at Yonghwa.

*Stupid squid!* Seohyun raised her leg below the table and with her maximum force she kicked Yonghwa back.

“OWWW CHICKEN!” He yelled and held onto his leg. Seohyun smiled evilly.

Yonghwa looked at Seohyun and glared. Seohyun laughed at him quietly because of his scream, ‘OWWW CHICKEN!’

“Are you okay?” Mrs. Lee asked.  (A/N: Incase you forgot, Mrs. Lee is Seohyun’s aunty. Mr. Lee is Seohyun’s uncle.)
“De, I’m fine.” He replied.
“What’s wrong with you and Seohyun? You guys both yelled,” Mrs. Jung eyed them suspiciously. They looked away and the rest started eating again.

“I’m going to get you.” Yonghwa mouthed the words to Seohyun.
“Come at me!” Seohyun mouthed back.
“Seohyun are you okay?” Cho Hee tugged Seohyun’s arm.
“I’m fine. Let’s eat then we’ll build a sandcastle later okay?” Seohyun patted Cho Hee’s head and she went back to eating.

When Seohyun turned back to the table, she felt like sausage. She looked around and found on sausage left on the plate. She looked up to see Yonghwa looking at the sausage. They starred at each other and quickly raised their forks towards the sausage.

Seohyun was about to poke her fork in the sausage when Yonghwa’s fork blocked her fork and flicked it off. Seohyun’s fork came back for revenge and flicked Yonghwa’s fork away. Their forks fought endlessly for the piece of sausage.

“I wanted this first!” Seohyun shouted.
“You’re a girl, why are you eating so much. I had my eyes on this first!” Yonghwa replied.

 Finally after their forks went back and forth, Yonghwa stabbed the sausage and held it up with a victory smile.

“AISH!” Seohyun slapped the table and glared at Yonghwa.



*Why is everything so quiet…?* They both thought.

They both turned to the adults at the same time. Mr. Jung eyes were wide, Mrs. Jung had a fork in with her hand on the end of it, Mr. Lee’s jaw opened a little, Mrs. Lee eye blinked continuously and little Cho Hee staring at them in surprisingly.

Embarrassed, Seohyun looked away and Yonghwa coughed.

“I-I’ll get some more sausages,” Mrs. Lee got out of her seat and got some more sausages. The rest of the adults went back to what they were doing.

“Alien! Why did you steal Seohyun’s sausage!” Cho Hee shouted.
 
Yonghwa looked around confusingly to check if Cho Hee was talking to someone behind him or not. “Me? Alien?” Yonghwa pointed to his face and looked at Seohyun who was laughing.
“You’re an alien who has squids as friends. Are you trying to get the sausage to be your friend too?” Cho Hee asked.

Yonghwa starred at Cho Hee with a surprised face. *Did she just call me an alien who has squids as my friends?*
“Seohyun, he’s weird. Why does he want to become friends with a sausage?” Cho Hee asked Seohyun who was trying to control her laugh.
“Keep eating Cho Hee,” Seohyun smiled and fed her.

-----------------

After packing everything up, the adults went to cut up some fruits while Seohyun and Cho Hee was busy down at the beach building a sand castle.

“And you lift the bucket up and ta-da!” Seohyun held out her hands pointing to the finished sandcastle.
“Woah! That’s so pretty!” Cho Hee clapped her hands.

“Kids! Come and eat some fruits!” Mrs. Jung called. Cho Hee rushed up to her mum while Seohyun followed behind. Out of no-where Yonghwa jumped out from the bush and grabbed Seohyun’s wrist.

“Ah!” She let out a yell.
“Calm down it’s me!” Yonghwa laughed.
“Why are you hiding in a bush?” Seohyun pointed.
“To spy on you,” he replied and let go of her wrist. “Tell me if I heard wrong but did your cousin call me an alien?”
Seohyun stood up straight, “No you heard right.”
“You told her I was a alien with squids as friends?!” Yonghwa exclaimed.
“Ting ting! Correct!” Seohyun jumped excitedly but soon walked away with a bored face.

 

(A/N: Seohyun's action for 'ting ting')

 

 

Yonghwa pulled Seohyun back and stood in front of her, “You want me to show you what this ‘alien’ is capable of?”

 

(A/N: Yonghwa standing in front of Seohyun :) Ignore the animations and the background pretend its the beach kehe and oh my god...the subtitle..ahhh cutee, but ignore it ahhaha)

 

“Capable of making sausages his friends,” Seohyun covered and snickered.

Yonghwa looked at her to get Seohyun’s attention. When she stopped smiling and looked back up at Yonghwa, he looked to the beach and back at Seohyun.

“You wouldn’t dare,” Seohyun gaped.
“Oh I would,” he smirked. “3….” Seohyun stood there looking at him.
“2….” He counted slowly. Seohyun realised that he was serious about this by his face expression.
“Y-you’re joking right?” Seohyun stepped back.
Yonghwa looked around, and turned back to Seohyun, "1...."

 Seohyun yelled and ran away with Yonghwa following right behind her.

“Come here!” He shouted.
“Andwae! Go away!” She ran faster.

The adults and Cho Hee could hear yelling from all the way up the camp site.
“What’s happening down there?” Mr. Lee asked.
“Where is Yonghwa and Seohyun?” Asked Mrs. Jung. The adults all looked at each other and quickly got up from their seats to go down the beach. Cho Hee was trotting behind.

“Ahhh! Stop chasing me!” Seohyun looked back.
“No!” Yonghwa speed up.


 

The adults titled their heads one by one including Cho Hee. “We should…-” Mrs. Jung stated.
“-leave them alone, they’ll come for breakfast later.” Mrs. Lee finished off Mrs. Jung sentence. The adults all nodded and headed back to the camp site.

After a few minutes of running, Seohyun stopped to catch a break. Yonghwa came up to Seohyun and with his force; he pushed her down along with him.  Yonghwa was breathing endlessly and beside him was Seohyun breathing heavily.

“Scared of me eh?” Yonghwa said throughout his pants.
“No, i just don't want to go in the water!"
“You want to ly on the warn sand with me like now?" He joked and got up and held out his hands.
Seohyun grabbed it and he helped her up.

 

(A/N: Imagine the beach..ahh so cuteee)


 

“Let’s go. It's getting dark." Yonghwa smiled still holding Seohyun’s hands.
Seohyun looked down at her hands in his only to realise her heart was beginning to quicken the speed. Yonghwa noticed her eyes and followed down to where his hands where. He let go of her hands, “Come on, let’s go.” He put his hands in his pocket and walked up to the site.


Seohyun stood there holding her hands, *It felt warm for a minute then, now it feels so cold.*

When they got up the adults set up the van already. They divided all the girls to sleep in one van and the boys to sleep in the other. Seohyun looked out the window from inside the van and sighed. *I feel so happy around him...what is this..* Meanwhile, Yonghwa was in the other van looking out the window, *I feel so empty without her. I want her to be mine but I just can’t tell her now.*