Surprise Surpise !

Falling For His Trap

YONGHWA’S POV
 

As soon as the limo stopped in front of the reception, I looked over to Seohyun. I knew straight away that she was nervous because she probably hasn’t been to these events before but half of her seems excited.

“Are you nervous?” I asked her.
“Hmm? A-aniyo..” She stuttered.
“Then why are your fingers fidgeting like crazy?”  I raised an eyebrow.
“It’s a habit..you know...when i'm nervous,” she replied. 
"Aigoo, let’s go.”

We walked in the reception; dazzling crystal lights were twinkling from the roof which made the whole room look so much brighter. I looked around for my parents and Seohyun’s aunty and uncle and found them waiting at the table.

“Mom, dad.”
“Oh, Yonghwa you’re here! Come sit down!” My mum patted the seat next to her.
I escorted Seohyun to her seat which she let me do, surprisingly. Her attitude seemed different today but I guess it was because she was nervous. 

“How are you feeling? You look so pale,” I whispered to Seohyun.
“I’m good,” she replied.
 

The adults made a few toast and speeches which took nearly an hour but somehow I didn’t seem bored knowing Seohyun was right next to me. *Yonghwa, now is the time you get close to her…since she’s nervous, you can talk to her without her yelling at you...* I chuckled to myself.

                                           ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 hours passed at the party and still, I haven’t made a comfortable conversation with Seohyun yet. I kept asking her all these weird questions; I don’t even know what I am saying anymore! *This is getting no-where! Why is the atmosphere so hot in here?!*

“Umm..Seohyun..Want to go outside? It’s a bit stuffy in here,” I said. She gave me a suspicious look.
“What? I am not going to do anything!” I defended myself. She looked at me more closely like she was examining my face but finally after a minute she nodded.
“Arraso, let’s go.” We got up and walked to the door but, suddenly Seohyun froze and her eyes widened.

 SEOHYUN’S POV

It was a bit stuffy in the reception so Yonghwa asked me if I wanted to go outside. I was so glad and relieved because my face was about to boil up. I nodded and we left the reception. As soon as we reached the doors I spotted someone familiar, I squinted my eyes and stopped dead on my tracks looking like I’ve seen a ghost. Yonghwa looked at me curiously and shifted his gaze to a boy in front of me.

*Kyuhyun...?*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry, i havent been updating! Thank god my hpe test is over now just music test left ! aigoo --' i hope you like this chapter ! i gave up my homework time to write this because i missed updating my story! haha double update ^^ thank you to my biffle amyeah for helping me edit my story, gomawo :) kehe rmm to comment and new readers - subscribe ? ;)