Stalker or what?

Falling For His Trap

“Annyeonghaseyo!” Seohyun greeted the shop owner.
“Oh Seohyun, hello dear.” The owner smiled, “Your early today.”
“Dae, I just came from school.” Seohyun chuckled and looked down.
“Alright, go in and change and then help me stack up these newly baked breads.” The owner laughed and went back into the kitchen.

Seohyun went in the change room and changed into her uniform. Seeing the change room makes Seohyun think about the small incident that happened earlier with Yonghwa in the drama room.

 

*Aish, this is so annoying. Why are you always thinking about him?* Seohyun tied her hair into two small buns at either side and went out with a small jump and a peace sign going over her eyes. "Another day of hard work."



Seohyun stood happily behind the counter swaying side to side to welcome the customers.



An hour had passed and Seohyun was getting tired, she sat back down on her chair and looked out the night sky. *Seoul is truly amazing at night...*

“Seohyun, I think we should pack up this store because there are no more customers,” the owner patted Seohyun on the back.
“Huh? Oh, arasso.” Seohyun replied to the lady. Just as Seohyun was about to pack up, the door bell rang.

-Ding ling ding ling-

“Sorry customer but we are closed,” Seohyun bowed and looked up jumping back as she realised who the customer was. “YOU?!” Seohyun put her hands over .

 


 

Yonghwa gave Seohyun a small smile, “Who else would it be?”
“But I thought you went home? What are you doing here?!” Seohyun pointed.

“Seohyun ah, is everything alright? Oh, and who may his gentlemen be?” the shop owner walked out from the kitchen.
“Annyeonghaseyo, I came here to buy bread.” Yonghwa bowed and smiled.
“Awww how adorable. Seohyun do you know him?” the lady turned to Seohyun.
“Dae..” Seohyun dropped her head low.
“Then serve him! He wants’ to buy bread!” the owner pushed Seohyun to him and walked in the kitchen.

“Are you stalking me now?” Seohyun raised an eyebrow.
“No, it was a coincidence,” Yonghwa chuckled.
“Are you sure?” Seohyun suspiciously eyes him.
“Yes.” Yonghwa replied. *So she helps the owner here…impressive.*
“Hello? What are you waiting for? What do you want to order?! Hurry up so I can go home!” Seohyun impatiently crossed her arms behind the counter. Yonghwa snapped back to reality to already see Seohyun behind the counter.

 

“Seohyun be nice to him!” the owner yelled from inside the kitchen.
“But-“
“No buts, now wait for him to choose his bread and then take the order. Don’t rush him dear.”
“Arasso.” Seohyun turned back to Yonghwa to see him showing the ‘see’ face expression.
“What would you like squid face?” Seohyun put her elbows on the desk.
“Squid face? Excuse me?” Yonghwa walked towards her and soon their faces were only inches away.

*Oh my heart is beating rapidly again..what is wrong with me* Seohyun let out s sarcastic smile, “You are excused. Now hurry up! We don’t have all day.” Seohyun moved back.
“Didn’t you hear what the owner said? Be gentle with me, I’m still ordering.” Yonghwa leaned in closer.
“But this isn’t taking orders now is it?” Seohyun pushed Yonghwa away and he chuckled at her cuteness.
“When do you work here?” Yonghwa asked.
“Why do you need to know? Stalker or what?” Seohyun scoffed.

“She works on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday’s.” the owner yelled from the kitchen.
“Ahjumma!” Seohyun yelled back with a frustrated look. “Why do you want to know anyways?”
“I was just asking. Thank you ahjumma!” He waved towards the kitchen.
“No worries!” she waved back.

“I’ll get a loaf of whole grain bread.” Yonghwa pointed to it.
“Finally.” Seohyun got of her seat and wrapped up the bread. Bringing it to the counter and laid it down carefully, she told Yonghwa the price, “10,000 won.” Seohyun handed out her hands. Yonghwa got the money out from his wallet and placed it on Seohyun’s hands. His hands lightly touched Seohyun’s hands which made them both look up at each other.

*What is this feeling I’m getting towards him?*
*Is love the feeling I’m getting towards her right now?*


Seohyun and Yonghwa gazed at each other deeply. After a few seconds, Seohyun broke off the contact and rubbed her hands together. “Aiya, it’s cold,” Seohyun rubbed her hands together and blowing into them. Yonghwa quickly placed the money on the counter and rubbed the back of his neck while looking away.
 
“Here’s your bread.” Seohyun pushed the bread over to the other side.
“Gomawo.” Yonghwa took it and went out the door.

Relived that Yonghwa was gone, Seohyun turned around and shrunk down behind the counter with a hand on her rapidly beating heart. *Aigoo..what is this..Yonghwa...did i fall for your trap like you said i would...*

“Oh my, Seohyun ah! What happened to you?” the owner came rushing out to help Seohyun up.
“Mianhe, I’m fine. I’ll pack these up.” Seohyun got up and started cleaning.

 

Meanwhile outside, Yonghwa was leaning against the pole with is palm over his chest. A mixture of different emotions came rushing in him from time to time but this emotion stands out the most every time he was with Seohyun. Love. Yonghwa turned back to see Seohyun packing and cleaning the desk and shelves with that view, he slightly smiled and dialled in a number on his phone.



“Come pick me up outside Angel’s bakery.” He spoke in the phone and hanged up.