Haeundae Beach - Day 3

Falling For His Trap

It was a busy day for the Lee and Jung family as they were cleaning up to get ready to head back home. But before they started cleaning, they all decided to head down to the beach to have a small splash. Seohyun came out of the van with a one piece swimming suit.

“Seohyun you should’ve worn a bikini! I packed it for you,” Mrs. Lee frowned.
“I don’t feel comfortable in a bikini,” Seohyun scratched the back of her head.
“It’s pure, I like it. A pure girl.” Mrs. Jung smiled.

Yonghwa came out with a white v neck, brown checked shorts and wearing headphones.

“Yonghwa! I packed your swim wear for you! We are swimming what are you doing?” Mrs. Jung gasped.
“Amma!” He hissed. Seohyun was chuckling behind him and his ears went red. “I’m not swimming.”
“Suit yourself. You’ll miss the fun since it’s our last day.” Mrs. Jung tapped him and headed down the beach.

Down at the beach, the adults were talking on the shore while Cho Hee and Seohyun were down at the water.

“Eeeekkkk! The water is so cold!” Cho Hee ran to the shore with Seohyun running behind. Yonghwa looked at them from the shore. *They seem really close together. Looks like Seohyun’s ankle is better too.*

“Yah Yonghwa, want to play volleyball with us?” Seohyun ran up to him.
“No thanks.” He replied before turning the music louder.
“Lazy bum.” Seohyun scoffed and went back to Cho Hee.


 

Yonghwa’s POV

 

Seohyun asked to play volleyball but I didn’t feel like it so I rejected. She scoffed and went back to play with Cho Hee. A moment later I heard Cho Hee whine.

“Seohyun, my ball!” She pointed out the sea while sobbing.
“Okay okay, I’ll go get it for you okay?” Seohyun patted her shoulder and walked further out to the sea.  

“Seohyun? Seohyun?” I heard Cho Hee call. I looked up to see her running to her parents.
“Appa, Amma I can’t find Seohyun anywhere,” she cried.
“What do you mean? Where is she?” Mrs. Lee asked worriedly.
“The ball floated out to sea and Seohyun said she’ll get it for me,” Cho Hee explained. Everyone’s eyes widened. *Seohyun?* I yanked my headphones out of my ear and ran to the water.

*Oh god please let Seohyun be okay. Where is she?*

“Seohyun!” “Yonghwa!” “Seohyun where are you?!” “Yonghwa be careful!”

“Seohyun!” I yelled. I finally saw Seohyun head bobbing up and down from the surface and the water. “SEOHYUN!” I swam as fast as I could to reach her. I dived down and grabbed Seohyun by the waist and pulled her up.

“Yah yah yah! Wake up!” I slapped her cheek lightly. I swam back to shore carrying her bridal style.

“Seohyun! OMO! What happened?!” Mrs. Lee cried. The life guards came and started pressing down on her stomach and getting out equipments. I stood back there watching her as the life guards tried to get her to wake up. *Seohyun, wake up. I can’t lose you now. Just not now.* Finally after a while which seemed like 30 minutes she started coughing. I fell on the sand relieved that Seohyun had finally woke up.

“Seohyun!” Mrs. Lee bent down and grabbed her hands.
“Seohyun! Are you okay?” Mrs. Jung grabbed her other hand. They both helped her up.
“I’m fine,” she spoke softly.
“Let’s go back up and get her warmed up.” Mr. Jung suggested.
“Good idea.” Mr. Lee agreed.

“Alien are you okay?” Cho Hee asked.
I looked at her and smiled, “I just saved your cousin and you’re still calling me an alien?” I teased.
“Thank you for saving Seohyun. Hehe I’ll call you prince,” she beamed. I smiled at her cuteness and sat back up.
I looked at Seohyun and smiled. *Thank god you’re okay.* 
 

Seohyun’s POV

 

“Okay okay, I’ll get it for you okay?” I told Cho Hee. I went out further towards the sea to get her ball for her. *Aish the water is cold.* I started to shiver. Out of nowhere, I had a cramp on my right foot.

“O ow ow ow,” I tried massaging it out. But it turned to the worse when I couldn’t keep my balance and fell in the water.  I managed to get up for a few times trying to catch some air. When I heard people shouting my name, I tried to stand but the cramp was too much. I couldn’t reach the surface anymore and my breath was running out. My vision started to fade, *This is it…*

I soon felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist then everything went black. I woke up coughing out water and everyone was surrounding me. I tried to get a clear vision of what was happening.

“Seohyun!” My aunt bent down and grabbed my hand.
“Seohyun! Are you okay?” Mrs. Jung grabbed my other hand.
I coughed, “I’m fine.”

Cho Hee ran up to me. “Seohyun are you okay? I’m sorry.” She pouted.
“I’m fine  and why are you sorry?” I managed a small smile.
“I made you go out and get the ball for me.”
“It’s okay. I would’ve got it for you even if you didn’t ask.” I told her trying to make her calm down. She then smiled brightly, got up and walked over to Yonghwa. *Was he the one that saved me?*

-------

After everyone changed, we started cleaning up. Everyone suggested for me to rest but I refuse too and helped along. I decided to stop by at the other van where Yonghwa was.

“Yonghwa?” I popped my head in.
 He turned around.


 

“I just want to say thank you for helping me back there,” I smiled.
“Don’t worry about it. At least you’re safe now.” He smiled.
“Was I heavy?” I hesitantly asked.
He stared at me, “I didn’t carry you. I dragged you by your arms to the shore.”

 

My jaw dropped, “What?!”


“I’m surprised you made it. Dragging you was worst, now my shoulders hurt.” Yonghwa crossed his arms.

“Prince! Oh Seohyun!” Cho Hee came up to the van.
“Prince?” I asked her and looked at Yonghwa to see him smirking.
“I called him prince because he carried you like in those movies up to the shore like a prince saving a princess.” Cho Hee beamed.
 I raised my eyebrow and turned my head to Yonghwa, “Carried me like in those movies up to the shore,” I talked slowly, word by word.

 

(A/N: Don't mind the words. hehe ^^)


 

He coughed and looked away. “Let’s go and pack.” He went past me.

*Liar, dragged my leg? Pfft.*

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Thank you to roseyeah who helped me ish on thinking about this idea :) hehe i was on writers block --' i'm sorry if this chapter is boring :( ill try my best to make it more interesting ;)

P.S: I do not own any of the gifs. forgot to mention this earlier --'