Jealously

Falling For His Trap

A/N: Did i have a chapter with the same title before ? o.o short chapter ! mianhe :((

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As time flew by, Kyuhyun was tagging along Seohyun everywhere. He would always greet her in the morning, have lunch with her at break time, and walk her home after school. Seohyun however doesn’t mind and thinks of this as bonding time after she forgave him. Sunny still doesn’t like him but she would do anything for her best friend. Yonghwa however sits and observes on the side as Seohyun and Kyuhyun grows closer and closer to each other.

“Seohyun ah!”
Seohyun and Sunny turned around to see Kyuhyun walking towards them. “Oh Kyuhyun.”
 *Aish this guy…again!* “Oh Kyuhyun! What brings you here..again?” Sunny smiled.

 

“My legs brought me here,”
“Doesn’t your legs hurt from going back and forth to us all the time?”
“Actually it doesn’t and I came here to see Seohyun not you, why are you so bothered?”
“Bothered because you just always interrupted me and Seohyun every time we are together. Don’t tell me you’re trying to get her…AGAIN?” Sunny scoffed.

Kyuhyun gritted his teeth together and curled his hands into a fist. *Why is she always in the way?! That is it!* “For your-“
“Guys guys! Please calm down!” Seohyun cut him off.
“You’re right, I’m sorry. I want to ask if you want to go eat ice-cream after school?” Kyuhyun rubbed the back of his neck.
“I’m sorry, I have work today. Maybe next time?”  Seohyun replied.
“I’ll walk you there then!” Kyuhyun happily cheered.
“Aniyo, it’s fine. Sunny is walking me there.” Seohyun waved her hands in the air.
“Alright then,” Kyuhyun lightly nodded and walked away.

*She’s playing hard to get.* He bit his lower lip.

“Now now, you were lying to him weren’t you?” Sunny giggled.
“I don’t want to burden him,”
“I think he’s trying to ask you out again.”
“Nonsense! Why would he do that?”
“He would, you know him. I still don’t get why you forgave him in the first place.” Sunny crossed her arms.
“Don’t get mad, come on.” Seohyun did an aegyo.


“Okay, okay stop doing that!”

--------------------

“Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to -“ Seohyun greeted the customer but stopped halfway.
“Continue your greeting?” He twirled his finger in mid air.
“Oh! Seohyun’s boyfriend! Welcome! Haven’t seen you in ages!” Ahjumma came out delighted to see Yonghwa.
“Deh, it’s been a while.” Yonghwa bowed.
“Anyways, I’ll leave you too alone,” she whispered to him and left.

“What are you doing here Yonghwa?” Seohyun bent forward, put her elbow on the counter and chin on her palms.
“You don’t seem surprised to see me here,” Yonghwa frowned.
“Of course I don’t, you always come here and disturb me from working. You also lure is guests that are girls and they come in but doesn’t buy any bread. It’s disturbing!”
“Are you jealous?” Yonghwa smirked and bent down eye level to Seohyun.

*Am i? Wait who said that?!* “What are you on about now? Why would I be jealous?” Seohyun got up and starting packing the bread. A customer came in and took some orders.

“That would be 150,000 won altogether please,” Seohyun pressed some numbers on the computer screen. “Kamsahanida,” Seohyun took the money and got the bread out from the shelf.

“So…you and Kyuhyun,” Yonghwa warily stared at Seohyun.
“What about me and Kyuhyun?” Seohyun sighed while wrapped the bread up.
“You guys seem to be getting closer. Really close.”
“Just a friend, we just hang out.” Seohyun casually said.
“Oh really? He seems attracted to you. It’s like he wants to ask you out soon.”
“Have a nice day!” She bowed to the customer. “ Now what is this? Why are you asking me questions about Kyuhyun all of a sudden? Don’t tell me you’re jealous?!” Seohyun slammed her hands on the counter and leaned forward.
“Me?! Jealous? I was just wondering!” Yonghwa slammed his hands on the counter and leaned forward.

They both eyed each other suspiciously to not noticing a guy standing right outside the store looking through.

 

(A/N: Example of how they were staring at each other kehe ^^)

 

*So this is why she doesn’t want me to walk with her here.*