Double Date

Falling For His Trap

“LOTTE WORLD?!” Seohyun and Sunny screamed in unison looking into the gates of Lotte World.
“Yes, now let’s go,” Yonghwa replied and took out his hands for Seohyun to grab. She grabbed his hands and he led her into the gates. Minhyuk grabbed Sunny’s hands without informing her and she flinched by the sudden skin ship but let Minhyuk pull her away.

“Should we get some bunny head bands first?” Yonghwa questioned.
“Deh,” Seohyun quickly replied and beamed. They walked over to the stall and tried on different head bands.
“My babe is so cute.” Yonghwa pinched her cheeks.
“Oppa, that hurts!” Seohyun grabbed his hands and pushed it off her cheeks.

“Should we get you a bear?” Minhyuk picked up the brown eared head band and put it on Sunny. He fixed her hair and put the mirror towards her face. She nodded with a smile and picked up another bear head band and put it on Minhyuk’s head.
“Kyeopta!” She clapped her hands.

After paying for the head bands. Yonghwa and Seohyun wearing rabbit ones and Minhyuk and Sunny wearing bear ones, they headed off towards the teacups.

“Let’s go on!” Seohyun and Sunny pointed to the tea cups. Yonghwa and Minhyuk looked at each other and paid for the tickets. After choosing a suitable tea cup, Yonghwa and Seohyun sat down.

“What do I do with my bag?” Seohyun pouted not knowing where to put it.
“I’ll hold it.” Yonghwa took out his hands.
“It won’t fly off will it?” She passed her bag to Yonghwa.

The tea cups started to spin and Yonghwa and Seohyun were spinning the wheel. It was going in a high speed causing Yonghwa and Seohyun to feel dizzy. Somehow, Seohyun slid down to Yonghwa during the spin and he automatically wrapped his arms around Seohyun’s body. Finally in about 3 minutes, the tea cups stopped spinning and Yonghwa helped Seohyun out.

“That was fun,” Seohyun exclaimed.
“That was dizzy,” Yonghwa spoke.
“That was very dizzy,” Minhyuk muttered while his head was hung low. Sunny was helping him stand up by putting an arm around his waist.
“I told you not to turn it too fast.” Sunny frowned.
“But I like fast things,” Minhyuk whined.

Yonghwa looked around and grinned to himself. “Let’s go on that one.” Yonghwa pointed to the tall dropping game.
“Woah, look’s scary!” Seohyun awed at the tall building. “Okay.” Seohyun shrugged her shoulders.
Yonghwa looked at Seohyun in bewilderment. Seohyun turned to him, “Wae?”
“You really want to go on that?” Yonghwa asked.
“Yeah, why not?” Seohyun tilted her head to the side.
“You are different from many other girls,” Yonghwa spoke slowly.
“You asked though!” Seohyun chuckled at Yonghwa’s expression but after a second her expression changed to a serious one and turned to Yonghwa. “You look at other girls too? How many have you dated?” Seohyun filled him with questions.

Sunny and Minhyuk stood there laughing.

“What are you on about?” Yonghwa asked.
“You said it, that I’m different from many other girls. By many, are you saying that you dated many other girls?” Seohyun replied giving Seohyun the look.
Yonghwa was silent until he spoke up. “What are you saying? I didn’t date many other girls, I’m just saying that in my perspective by looking at them. Because they would usually be like ‘Oh, oppa, I’m so scared,’ you know, those kind of things.” Yonghwa covered up for himself but Seohyun didn’t seem convinced.
“Aish, let’s just go.” Yonghwa pulled Seohyun away. Sunny and Minhyuk followed behind while sharing fairy floss.

Wait. Fairy floss? Since when? Yeah, they got it when Yonghwa and Seohyun decided to fight about Yonghwa dating ‘many’ other girls. That couple didn’t even notice them missing.

After buckling up in the belt and safety for the ride, Yonghwa turned to Seohyun and looked at her cheekily.

She turned to him and raised a brow.

“Yes?”
“Let’s make a deal, when we got up and drop, you have to wave your hands up in the air without holding onto the rails. The person who can’t do it has to grant the other person’s wish.” Yonghwa smirked.
Seohyun seemed uneasy but agreed and the deal was on. The ride started and Yonghwa, Seohyun, Sunny and Minhyuk screamed.

Yonghwa waved his hands in the air after a short while and looked over at Seohyun who was waving a little. *Damn.* He cursed. 

“AHHH!” Seohyun screamed. “I CAN’T DO THIS ANYMORE!” With that, she let down her hands and held onto the rails squeezing her eyes tightly. *Yes.* Yonghwa cheered in his mind. The ride went for another 2 minutes.

Yonghwa and Seohyun got off the seat happily and walked down the stairs. Minhyuk and Sunny were busy fixing each other’s hair until someone yelled from the crowd.

“Are you going to get off or what?!” One yelled. Minhyuk and Sunny realised all eyes were on them and descended down the stair case embarrassingly.


“Hyuniiee~ you didn’t do the deal,” Yonghwa cooed.
“How could I? It was scary.” Seohyun folded her arms.
“I did it.” Yonghwa stupidly grinned.
“Tell me your wish.”

Yonghwa tapped his chin and put his cheeks out towards Seohyun’s face.

“What?” Seohyun asked. Yonghwa this time tapped his cheeks and also made a kissing sound.

–mwah mwah-

Seohyun stepped back, “No way.”
“Yes way.” Yonghwa wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. She clashed into his chest and looked up at him.
“Are you serious? Out here? Ah, this is embarrassing.” Seohyun dug her head into Yonghwa’s chest hiding her embarrassment. Yonghwa chuckled.
“Come on genie, grant me my wish thank you,” Yonghwa urged her to go on.

Seohyun looked up over at Sunny and Minhyuk hoping if they could help to find a way to get her out of this but all they did was give a shook of a head in return. “What friends you are.” Seohyun mouthed to them.
“Come on babe.” Yonghwa smirked.

Seohyun looked back at Yonghwa and sighed, “Okay, a deal is a deal.” Seohyun turned her head to Yonghwa’s cheeks and came closer. Before Seohyun’s lips could touch Yonghwa’s cheeks, he swiftly turned his head around and his lips came in contact with Seohyun’s.

“KYAAA!” Sunny screamed in joyfulness.

By passers ‘awed’ and ‘ooed’. 

Seohyun’s eyes became like sauce pans and broke the kiss and buried her face in Yonghwa’s chest once more. He chuckled and hugged her tightly.

“Kaja, let’s go eat,” Yonghwa whispered in Seohyun’s ears. She nodded and he broke the hug, holding her hands and putting them in his pockets. Using the other free hand, Sunny linked her arm into Sunny’s. Minhyuk came beside Sunny pulled her away from Seohyun, grabbed her hands and put them in his pocket  just like what Yonghwa did to Seohyun.

“Warm?” He smiled.
Sunny blushed and looked down the floor smiling. He chuckled at her expression and gripped Sunny’s hands tighter.

The group finally stopped by at a Churro’s store and bought a box. They went over to a table and sat down. After eating, the couples decided to go their own separate ways.

“Have fun with Minhyuk,” Seohyun whispered to Sunny.
“YAH!” Sunny hit Seohyun’s arms. “You have fun with Yonghwa, remember how he kissed you?” Sunny winked.
Seohyun blushed and hit Sunny back.

Sunny left with Minhyuk hand in hand and Seohyun left with Yonghwa hand in hand going the other way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Mianhe! I haven't been updating in a while :( im so sorry, so many things were happening lately kehe ~ as an apology, here is a triple update ! ehheh sorry if there is any spelling and grammar mistakes, please point them out to me to i could fix them :) hope you enjoy this chapter, now onto the next. kehe ~