Spill it out

Falling For His Trap

Seohyun has been ignoring calls from Yonghwa. She’s been ignoring him at school. She’s been ignoring him when he visits her work place.

Seohyun’s phone vibrated in her blazer pocket for the umpteenth time. She looked over to Yonghwa seeing him hold his phone to his ear. She turned around and sighed. *Why is this so hard?*   Seohyun took out her phone, took off the back cover and took out her batteries in front of Yonghwa. *I’m sorry.*

Frustrated Yonghwa slammed his phone down the table causing the CNBlue members to jump.

“Hyung just give her some time,” Minhyuk spoke. Yonghwa stood up and walked away. *She just won’t let me explain.*

Minhyuk turned around and looked over his shoulders frowning at Sunny. She frowned back and looked at Seohyun poking her food.
 

“Hey, eat up.” Sunny spoke.
“I’m not hungry.” Seohyun grabbed her tray and dumped it in the bin, walking off.
*I don’t know how she will recover this.* Sunny sighed and her shoulders slumped. Sunny took the note from when the incident happened with Yonghwa and Rian and read it. *That girl must’ve set this up. Yonghwa is not that type of person.* Sunny dug her fork into the mash potatoes. *I have to do something about this. I need to get it out of the easiest target.*

“Babe,” someone called and sat next to her. Surprised she flicked her fork and the mash potatoes landed on the person’s face.
“Oh, oppa.” Sunny sheepishly smiled.
“Ha, yeah.” Minhyuk grabbed a tissue and wiped of the mash potato on his face.
“Mianhe,” Sunny apologised.
“Why the sighs?” Minhyuk questioned.
“Seohyun. I don’t know but I have a strong feeling that Rian and her followers are up to this. I just need to get the information from the easiest target in the group,” Sunny reported looking at Minhyuk.
“Who else would be stupid enough to play this trick? Hyung is definitely not that type of person.” Minhyuk sighed.

 

Sunny’s POV

 

I walked back to my locker to get my books out ready for period 5 when a note slipped out. I looked around to see if anyone was hiding behind something. I bent down and picked it up.

‘Meet me in the girls toilet on the dot after the bell rings.’

*Who could this be?* In a matter of seconds, the note was snatched out of my hands. I turned around. “Oppa, give that back!” I tried jumping for it but he held it out. He read it and his serious eyes followed down to me.

“Who sent you this?” He asked in a serious tone.
“I don’t know.” I shrugged and closed my locker door walking off.
“Are you going to go?”
“Yes.”
“Why?! You might get hurt. You have no idea what they do in a girl’s toilet,” Minhyuk alarmed. I turned to him.
“You’ve been in a girl’s toilet?” I raised my eyebrows.
“No, but I’ve heard fights in there. Yeobo, you shouldn’t go.” Minhyuk pouted.
“I want to go, the person must’ve slipped the note in for a reason. If I don’t show up what will they think of me? Don’t worry oppa, I’ll be fine,” I ensured him.

 

No One’s POV

 

The bell rang indicating end of lunch. Sunny walked to the girl’s toilet and waited in there. Then she heard footsteps, more like the sound of heels. Sunny rolled her eyes. *Must be the queenkas.* To Sunny’s surprise, only Ailee was there. Sunny straightened up and glared at Ailee.

“I’ve seen you followed the instructions on the note.” Ailee looked at Sunny up and down. Sunny scoffed.
“What do you want?”
“I want you, to stay away from Minhyuk oppa,” Ailee declared. Sunny let out a snicker.
“It’s always boys isn’t it? First Rian, then Nana and now you. You girls are really pathetic. No wonder why boys never seem to chase you.”
“Excuse me? You’re the one stealing all our boys away from us. You and that pathetic loser friend of yours who seem to can’t keep her boyfriend properly.”

*She must be the easiest target. This .* “It was Rian’s plan to break up Yonghwa and Seohyun wasn’t it? I don’t get it. You people try so hard, you succeeded but in the end you still don’t get the boy. Has Kyuhyun ever gone to Nana? Has Minhyuk ever gone to you? And has Yonghwa ever gone to Rian?” Sunny raised an eyebrow. There was silence from Ailee. “Exactly,” Sunny concluded her speech.

“Stay away from Minhyuk, I mean it. Or something bad will happen to you and that friend of yours.” Ailee gritted her teeth in anger.
“What if I don’t? Wait, I won’t. Why should I follow your instructions? Not to be rude, your pretty and everything but Minhyuk does not have eyes for you. I’m not saying I’m better than you but I’m saying your personality stinks. It needs to change,” Sunny snapped.

Ailee raised and arm getting ready to slap Sunny across the face but with Sunny’s fast reflexes, she caught Ailee’s wrist in time and twisted it.
“Get off me you !” Ailee cursed in pain.
“You should know that  slapping me is the last thing you want to do,” Sunny spoke and let go of Ailee. She crashed into the wall because of her balance on the heels and spun around. She grabbed Sunny’s hair and started pulling it.

“Who are you to teach me?!” Ailee yelled as she yanked Sunny’s hair back and forth. Sunny clutched onto her hair.
“Let go of my hair,” Sunny warned.
“! I told you stay away from Minhyuk why don’t you listen! I’m fated to him your just a nobody!” Ailee snorted.
“I said let go of me! It costs me a lot of money to get this hair cut! I ain’t going bold because of you,” Sunny raised her voice. Immediately, Sunny grabbed Ailee’s arm twisted it making herself free from Ailee’s grasp and pushed Ailee towards the wall.

 

“ARGHH!” Ailee shrieked in pain.
“I did tell you to get off me,” Sunny spoke. “But you didn’t listen.”

“Ha, that loser friend of yours. How is she going? Broken hearted. Don’t worry she’ll move on to another guy in another 2 days, she is a e either way,” Ailee grunted through her words. Furious, Sunny turned Ailee around and cracked her knuckles. She harshly slapped Ailee across her cheeks and glared dangerously at her.

“Talk about my best friend like that again and today will be your funeral.” Sunny glared.
“Once a e, always a e ain’t it?” Ailee laughed. Sunny kicked Ailee’s leg making her crouch down in pain.
“Now you’re kneeling to me?” Sunny smirked. Ailee noticed she was kneeling in front of Sunny and quickly stood up, but her legs brought her down to the ground. Sunny bent down level with Ailee and grabbed her collar.
“You never know when to stop do you?”
“I’ll stop when I have Minhyuk.” Ailee glared at Sunny.
“Then keep going cause you’ll never have him.” Sunny stood up and walked off. Ailee grabbed Sunny’s ankle and pulled her down. Sunny crashed down on the ground and the corner of her lip’s started bleeding.

*That does it.* Sunny pushed herself up and picked Ailee up. This time, Sunny was more furious than ever. Sunny slapped Ailee right-left-right-left and after that Sunny pinned Ailee to the wall. Sunny grabbed Ailee’s hands and pressed down on her knuckles. Ailee screamed in pain.

 

“Have I ever told you I was black belt in martial arts?” Sunny puffed.
“I-I-I give up!” Ailee stuttered.
“I’m not letting you go just yet. You have one more thing to explain to me before you get your dirty out of here.”
“W-what Is it?” Ailee asked still pinned to the wall.
“About Rian and your plans for Seohyun and Yonghwa,” Sunny declared.
“Never.” Ailee spat. Sunny added more force to Ailee’s knuckles and she yelled in pain.

“OKAY OKAY! I’LL TELL YOU EVERYTHING! JUST LET ME GO!”
Satisfied, Sunny let Ailee go and turned Ailee around. “Go on,” she instructed.

After a few minutes of talking in the toilet, Sunny stepped out of the toilet but before she did she looked at Ailee massaging her arms.
“This is my final warning. Mess with me fine. Mess with my best friend? You’re dead.” Sunny gave one last glare and walked out.

Shivering in shock Ailee shredded a few tears. *Remind me not to mess with her again. I’m too weak against her. Maybe I should leave them alone.*

---

“Sunny!” Minhyuk exclaimed. Sunny was startled and looked at Minhyuk wide eyes.
“W-what are you doing here?” Sunny asked.
“Pabo, I came to see you! I was so worried. What happened in there! I heard a lot of yelling but I couldn’t go in cause the teacher was walking up and down the hallway. Omo, you’re bleeding!” Minhyuk touched the corner of Sunny’s mouth.
“I’m fine.” Sunny smiled.
“Don’t make me worry like this again.” Minhyuk pouted. Sunny smiled and nodded.
“By the way who was that in there?” Minhyuk questioned. At that exact moment, Ailee walked out with a messy hair and bruises all over her face. Sunny looked at Ailee and Minhyuk followed her eyes.

“Oh, Ailee,” Minhyuk said calmly. He shifted his attention away from her but in a matter of seconds he turned back to Ailee and shrieked, “AILEE?! W-WHAT? H-HOW? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? WOMEN, YOU LOOK MESSED UP!” Ailee looked at Minhyuk then looked at Sunny. She slightly bowed her head to Sunny and walked off.

“Oppa, close your mouth before flies flies in.” Sunny chuckled.
“What did you do to Ailee?” Minhyuk looked at Sunny, stunned.
“This and that, but I got the truth out of her.” Sunny winked and joined arms with Minhyuk.
“You better tell me from start to end.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Did i or did i not fail in the cat fighting scene? --' i'm so bad at writing violent stuff kehe ~ your reactions to the previous chapter was funny :') ah *wipe tears away* i hope you guys like this chapter :(

i told my friend i was going to double update, tada! ahhaa here's kikwang for you baby

 

i need to sleep now :)

keep an eye out for tomorrow all my subbies :) it's that day.

what is it?

i dont know, wait and find out :) HAHA

oh look at my baby <3 + babies

                                                                                                                                                                                    

woah O.O

don't forget to subscribe and comment! lub cheww