Exam week is over!

Falling For His Trap

“Sunny ah! I did it!” Minhyuk came running to Sunny with an opened arm.

Sunny looked over to Minhyuk, “Uh oh.”

With a swift of an arm, Minhyuk picked Sunny up bridal style and twirled her around causing everyone to look at them.

“OH MY GOD! PUT ME DOWN!” Sunny slapped Minhyuk’s chest but he was too busy savouring the moment to realise anything. Seohyun stood there not knowing what to do while looking at those two love birds spinning around.

“I completed all my exams! AHH! Gomawo for helping me study!” Minhyuk exclaimed. Seohyun’s ears perked up. *She helped him study? She never told me…*

Sunny blocked Minhyuk’s mouth with her hand and looked over to Seohyun to see her smirking. “Let me down Minhyuk!” Sunny yelled.
“I did it, I did it, I did it,” Minhyuk sang, still twirling Sunny around. She hid her face in Minhyuk’s neck due to embarrassment.

“Seohyun!” Someone yelled. Seohyun turned around to see a fuzzy figure running towards her. The figure came closer towards her. Seohyun’s eyes widened. “KYAAA! We finished exams!” Kyuhyun yelled and picked Seohyun up by her waist twirling her around.

“Omo, Kyuhyun what are you doing? Let me down!” Seohyun shrieked. Sunny and Minhyuk stopped twirling around and looked at Kyuhyun spinning Seohyun around in his arms.

Down from the other side of the yard, Yonghwa was slowly walking towards where Seohyun, Sunny, Minhyuk and Kyuhyun were. He stopped in his tracks when he saw Seohyun in Kyuhyun’s arms. *What is this.* Yonghwa thought to himself. Minhyuk turned to Yonghwa and gasped, “H-hyung!” Sunny also gasped when she Yonghwa standing there looking at Seohyun and Kyuhyun. All three of them stood there looking at Seohyun and Kyuhyun.

Yonghwa clenched his fist together in his pocket so no one would see. Finally Kyuhyun put Seohyun back down. Feeling dizzy from all that spinning around, Seohyun swayed to the side and rubbed her temples. “Oh my god,” she groaned. Seohyun lost her balance and fell forward but landed on something soft instead of the hard ground.

Seohyun lied there comfortably while trying to regain her sight. When Seohyun finally regained her sight, she looked up with doe eyes. Seohyun was on top of Yonghwa with their noses touching each others. Both their hearts speed up going more than 100km an hour. 

“A-hem,” Minhyuk coughed and looked away followed by Sunny. Seohyun looked at Minhyuk and Sunny and quickly scrambled off Yonghwa. They both stood up and awkwardly looked away.

 

Kyuhyun was standing there sick of the scene so he quietly walked away. *Seohyun…I’ll get you next time. Time for the final plan.*

“So guys, what just happened?” Minhyuk teased which made Sunny giggle.
“I was dizzy,” Seohyun replied.
“And what happened after that?” Sunny winked. Seohyun and Yonghwa quickly looked away embarrassed. Just then, Seohyun turned right back to Sunny.

“What about you? How was tutoring Minhyuk?” Seohyun backfired. Sunny blushed and covered her face.
“Ah, no wonder why Minhyuk is always staying back at school every day,” Yonghwa spoke. “You know Sunny; he talks about you every time. There was a time when Jungshin, Jonghyun and I had to try hide from him because he talks about you too much.”

Sunny and Seohyun laughed at Minhyuk.

“Hyung! You’re not supposed to say anything!” Minhyuk complained. Yonghwa just stood there smiling.

“I’m going to send Sunny to class now! Have fun with Yonghwa Seohyun! Oh and kick Yonghwa hyung again if he does anything bad!” Minhyuk grabbed Sunny’s hands and pulled her away.

*That boy.* Yonghwa pretend to throw a fist at Minhyuk.  “So…” Yonghwa started the conversation.
“Let’s go to class,” Seohyun walked off. Yonghwa caught up with her and there was awkward silence around them.
“Did you do well?” Seohyun asked.
“Hmmm?” He hummed.
“For the maths exams.”
“Oh yeah, I think I did well…what about you?” Yonghwa questioned.
“Hmm..so, so, but then.. why were you sitting back in the exams? You’re supposed to concentrate.”
“You were watching me?” Yonghwa smirked.
“N-n-no, I was looking out the window then I came across you.” Seohyun made an excuse.
“You’re lying,” he poked her.
“I am not,” Seohyun slapped his finger away.
“Are to.”
“Are not. Do you want me to kick you in your private part?” Seohyun asked recalling what happened last time when she picked Yonghwa.
“Oh! I haven’t gotten my revenge for that yet! And are to,” Yonghwa hissed.
“Are not.”
“ARE TO!”
“ARE NOT!”
“ARE TO!”

“OKAY OKAY! I WAS!” Seohyun yelled while kicking her legs everywhere frustratingly. Accidentally, she kicked Yonghwa’s leg making him crouch down in pain.

“Do you have a grudge against me or something?” Yonghwa rubbed his leg.
“Omo, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean too! It was an accident!” Seohyun crouched down same level to him.
“You did this last time to me too, that was not an accident,” he looked at her sharply.
“This is different!” Seohyun waved her hands in the air.
Yonghwa stared at Seohyun. “You better run now or never,” he warned her.
“Oh you can’t run since you’re hurt!” Seohyun waved off the warning. Immediately Yonghwa stood up as confident as ever making Seohyun step back in surprise.
“3…2…” Yonghwa counted down.
“Ahhhh!” Seohyun started running for her life.
“Yah, yah! Come back here!” Yonghwa chased after her to class.