Nothing's Over

Falling For His Trap

 

Today, Seohyun didn’t feel like going to school. Today was the day that Seohyun will always remember. The time when the polices came to Seohyun’s grandma’s house informing them that Seohyun’s parents had passed away in a car accident. To make matters worse, it was heavily raining outside. Usually, Seohyun would visit her parent’s grave with flowers but today, she locked herself in her room staring blankly out the window.

“Seohyun ah, I’m going work now.” Mrs. Lee popped through the doors. Seohyun just continued staring out the window with her head placed on the window glass. Mrs. Lee was used to this so she closed the door quietly and left.

*Sun-Jung, it’s like she lost her soul somewhere. Please guide her.*

At school, Rian and her group were happily laughing and chatting away when Sunny walked up to Ailee and pulled her away.

“After school, meet me at the gates. You’re going to go to Seohyun’s house and tell her everything. If you don’t show up, you know what’s going to happen,” Sunny said in a strict tone.
“A-arasso.”

Ailee walked off shaking. She still hadn’t told the girls about what happened in the toilets yesterday. When they asked her what happened to her face, Ailee just smiled and said she bumped into a pole.

“What was that for?” Rian asked glaring at Sunny.
“Nothing, I just told her to meet me and told her off for becoming close with my Minhyuk.” Ailee fiddled with the hem of her blazer. *Sorry for lying to you guys. And betraying you.*
“Good.” Rian smiled and patted Ailee’s back. “Oh, where is Seohyun today? Is she love sick? Aw baby can’t keep her boyfriend or shall I say ex-boyfriend.” Rian laughed along with Nana. Ailee stood her giving a small fake smile.

Little did she know what Sunny was standing behind Rian all along giving Rian a glare scarier than a grudge’s glare. Sunny whacked Rian’s head and Rian turned around angrily to see who whacked her head.

“WHO?! - YOU!” Rian pointed to Sunny.
“It was your plan was it?” Sunny gritted her teeth. “Don’t laugh at Seohyun like that or I’ll slice off your pretty mouth.”
“Oh, I’m so scared.” Rian laughed. “She’s the one not taking care of her boyfriend letting him crawl to me; she should know that I always win. She’s the rust and I’m the diamond.” Rian flicked her hair in Sunny’s face walking away. Sunny walked up to Rian and grabbed her by the arm pulling her away.

“YAH! LET ME GO!” Rian yelled as she was being dragged away from Sunny. Nana tried to follow but Minhyuk blocked Nana’s path.
“Oppa,” Nana mumbled.
“Don’t call me that, I suggest you shouldn’t follow. My baby is black belt in karate.” Minhyuk gave her a decent smile and ran off to Sunny.

Sunny dragged Rian behind the school campus and let go of her.

“! Who are you to use violence against me?!” Rian snarled.
“Who are you to try and break my best friends heart?!” Sunny backfired.
“She stole my oppa. She got what she deserved.” Rian smirked.


“What does she deserve? Tell me.”
Rian snorted, “Pain, depression, a broken heart, loneliness and importantly…A LESSON FOR BEING A E!” Rian yelled at the last few words.

-slap!-

Rian held her burning cheeks and looked up at Sunny.

“I think you were talking about yourself there you low life.”
“!” Rian stormed up to Sunny and slapped her across the face. Sunny flicked her hair out of her face and looked at Rian.
Sunny grabbed Rian’s tie and pulled Rian close. Rian was taller than Sunny but that didn’t matter right now.

“Tell me, you’re the one that kissed Yonghwa, you’re the one that planned this whole thing. Yonghwa never cheated on Seohyun it was all you.”
“Yeah? That was all me and so? I’m happy.” Rian laughed. Sunny pushed Rian out in the Rain and she landed in the puddle.

“ARGH! I’M ALL WET! MY UNIFORM! YOU !” Rian screamed at Sunny. Sunny walked up to Rian and pressed Rian down the ground hovering on top of Rian.
“My hair! Oh you nasty ! Get off me!” Rian shook vigorously trying to get Sunny off her, but it didn’t work.

“I am so sick of you, when are you going to learn that you don’t get everything in life. You haven’t even experienced love you don’t know what it feels! Trying to break my best friend apart is the last thing you want to do. You disrespectful human being!” Sunny spat and put mud all over Rian’s face and uniform.
“AHHHHH!” Rian yelled.

“AH! Sunny!” Minhyuk yelled and tried pulling Sunny away from Rian. “Babe! That’s enough!”
Sunny dumped one last handful of mud onto Rian’s body and stood up. “Leave Seohyun alone. Do you get it?” Sunny warned and walked off with Minhyuk.

Rian lied there with tears brawling out of her eyes. “!” Rian took of her high heels and threw it towards Sunny. Sunny turned around and caught it.
“Pretty shoes, too bad they’re covered in mud. Don’t worry I’ll chuck it in the bin for you.” Sunny smiled and walked away holding the shoes.

Ailee and Nana ran to Rian from behind the wall and helped her up.
“GET AWAY FROM ME!” Rian shook them away and walked into the girls’ bathroom limping because she only had one shoe on her. The students looked at her weirdly as she passed by and some took pictures. Rian was made a laughing stock.

-ding dong, ding dong-

Mrs. Lee walked over to the door and opened the door.
“Oh, Sunny come in.”
“Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Lee this is Ailee,” Sunny introduced as she stepped in the house.
“Hello dear.” Mrs. Lee shook Ailee’s hands. Ailee slightly bowed and looked at Sunny.

“How is Seohyun doing?” Sunny asked.
“Worse since today is her parents’ death anniversary. She locked herself in her room refusing to talk to anyone.” Mrs. Lee shook her head.

*Today is her parents’ death anniversary?* Ailee thought.

Sunny nudged Ailee and she snapped out of her thoughts. They both walked up to Seohyun’s room. Sunny looked at Ailee then opened to door. Seohyun was still in the same position she was this morning, looking out the window but this time, there as a picture of her parents in front of her.

“Seohyun…” Sunny whispered. Knowing Sunny’s voice, she turned her head to Sunny. She quickly wiped her tears away as she saw Ailee and stood up. Ailee walked up to Seohyun and hung her head down in shame.

“Mianhe.” Ailee apologised.
“W-what for?” Seohyun stuttered by the fact that one of the queenkas were saying sorry to her.
“Rian, Nana and I planned to break you and Yonghwa up. Yonghwa wanted to meet with Rian to tell her to stop messing with you and leave you alone. But during the meeting, Rian made a deal with Yonghwa that she will only leave you alone when he says ‘I love you’ to her. I was the one that wrote to you to go to the principal’s office. When you walked out of the classroom, I gave a signal to Rian telling her to go on. So she played on, I was actually upstairs looking down at you. I sent Nana a message telling her that you saw looking at the scene right now and Nana informed Rian. Rian then kissed Yonghwa making it seem like Yonghwa kissed Rian. I’m truly sorry,” Ailee explained.

Seohyun couldn’t believe the words that were coming out of Ailee’s mouth. Half of her was happy that Yonghwa didn’t cheat on her but half was disappointed that Yonghwa didn’t tell her about this meeting he wants with Rian. Suddenly, there were noises heard from Seohyun’s window. She walked over and opened the window and the cold wind hit her hard. She looked down seeing Yonghwa drenched in rain water.

“Seohyun, can you please come down. I need to talk to you,” Yonghwa pleaded. A drop of Seohyun’s tears came out of her eyes. *Pabo, what is he doing standing out there in the rain.* She closed to window and turned back to Ailee.

“Seohyun, please forgive me. I know I was wrong. You were meant for Yonghwa, go out to him now. Let him explain.” Ailee looked at Seohyun desperately.
“I forgive you. People do things for love, I don’t blame you.” Seohyun showed a small affectionate smile. Seohyun looked at Sunny and Sunny gave her a nod.

Downstairs Yonghwa was looking up into Seohyun’s room. *If she can come down. Please.* Just as Yonghwa turned away to leave he heard the door open. He quickly turned around to see Seohyun standing there on the veranda with red swollen eyes.


“Seohyun…” He spoke. Seohyun stared at him with watery eyes.
“Seohyun, let me explain. I was supposed to make a deal with Rian telling her to leave you alone but in able to seal the deal I have to say-“
Yonghwa’s words were cut off when Seohyun ran towards him and hugged him tightly. It was cold but the moment Seohyun hugged Yonghwa, warmth swarmed over their bodies.

“Oppa,” Seohyun mumbled. Yonghwa hugged Seohyun tightly around the waist.
“I know everything, I’m sorry for not letting you explain, I’m sorry,” Seohyun cried on his shoulders. Yonghwa pulled back and looked into Seohyun’s eyes. She had bags under her eyes, she was tired but happy at the same time.
“Why didn’t you take care of yourself?” He caressed her cheeks. “You said we were over, but nothing will be over when I say its’ over.”

Yonghwa pulled Seohyun in and crashed his lips into hers. Her legs felt weak, Seohyun was about to fall but Yonghwa wrapped his arms around her waist in time and lifted her back up. Seohyun cupped Yonghwa’s cheeks and pulled him in closer to perfectly seal the kiss.

“Ah, a kiss in the rain,” Sunny sighed.

Ailee smiled looking at Yonghwa and Seohyun. *So that is love.*

Mrs. Lee was wiping her tears away from her eyes in happiness.

No one realised that little Cho Hee was also standing there in front looking at Yonghwa and Seohyun wrapped themselves around each other. Cho Hee tilted her head to the side before shouting,

“PRINCE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY SEOHYUN?!”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND THAT CONCLUDES 'FALLING FOR HIS TRAP'! 

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND COMMENTS THAT MADE MY DAY

THANK YOU FOR THE SUBBIES AND COMMENTORS

                                                                                                                                   

I'M GOING TO MISS THIS FANFIC :(( 

Read this again and again and again :) maybe... hahaha and share, more subbies <3 kehe oXoX 

Once again, thank you for supporting me :') i hope you can also support me in my next fanfic too :) even though its not yongseo... but kehe ~

      

Until then, see you <3

Let's remember YONGSEO forever! FIGHTING ! :') WAH IM GOING TO CRY, I CAN'T BELEIVE I FINISHED THIS :(

 

Visit my next fanfic !

 

Beautiful You

 

credits to the owners of these gifs and pictures :)


Those who wants to read the sequel, here it is !

 

SEQUEL: Falling into her Trap