Love Doctor

Falling For His Trap

“Sunny!” Min Hyuk screamed from the corner and ran over.
“Oh man…” Sunny mumbled.
“Ah, I haven’t seen you since like forever!” He hugged her.
“Yah yah, what is wrong with you? Get off me!” Sunny pushed him off and looked around to see girls staring and whispering to each other. “Don’t I see you every day?”
“But we are not in the same class! How was class?” he asked.



“Are you sick?” Sunny placed her palm on his forehead.

Min Hyuk grabbed Sunny’s wrist which made her flinch back and leaned in closer to the side of her face. “No, but I may be love sick.” Min Hyuk whispered in her ear.

Sunny’s face softened a bit and was taken back by his words as his hot breath crawls down her neck sending electricity down her spine. *Babo, Sunny why are you feeling this way. It might not even be you that he likes. Aish it’s impossible.* Sunny stepped back and looked at Min Hyuk, “Then you should go see a love doctor.” Sunny crossed her arms.

“Sunny!” Seohyun yelled from behind.
“Oh Seohyun.” Sunny turned to her.
“What are you doing here? Oh , hey Min Hyuk.” Seohyun waved.


“Hi,” Min Hyuk waved back.
Seohyun smiled and turned back to Sunny. Sunny gave Min Hyuk an aren’t-you-supposed-to-go look.

Min Hyuk starred at Sunny for a few seconds until he realized her facial expression, he turned to leave but before he did, he turned around, “Can you be my love doctor?” he smirked and left leaving Sunny with a shocked face and Seohyun with in the shape of an ‘o.’

Seohyun was the first one to snap out, “What did he just say before?” she nudged Sunny.
“I-i-have no idea..” Sunny stuttered.
“Looks like he likes you,” Seohyun teased.
“He does not, let’s go I’m hungry.” Sunny pouted and pulled Seohyun away.
“Stop trying to deny it Sunny, he likes you and you like him am I correct?” Seohyun laughed and went a head of Sunny.

The words ‘you like him’ kept on ringing in Sunny’s head. *I can’t like him…we fight all the time…* Sunny let out a huge sigh and caught up with Seohyun. 

“Yah! Seohyun wait for me.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Mianhe! Short chapter ! :) hehehe oooo now its the beginning for Sunny and Seohyun ;) keheh