Favour

Falling For His Trap

Seohyun’s POV

 

The next morning I woke up feeling completely guilty about leaving Kyuhyun in the streets without even calling him or texting him that I am fine or to ask ‘Where are you?’ I lazily got off my bed and folded the bed sheets.

“Oh, morning Keroro!” I greeted then went into the bathroom. Finish with sorting things out from home, I went to school.

-----

At school

“Seohyunnnn!” Sunny called and rushed over to me.
“Morning!” I greeted.
“How was yesterday with Kyuhyun? Did he do anything bad to you?” Sunny questioned. I forgot that she doesn’t know anything about me going half the night with Yonghwa.
“It was good and no he didn’t do anything bad to me. Sunny can’t you stop saying mean things about him?”
“Good and no Seohyun I can’t, you know how much I hate him. Bleh.” Sunny poked her tongue out pretending to vomit.

“Sunny ahh!” Someone sang. We both turned our heads towards the 4 people standing right behind us.


“Oh Minhyuk,” I smiled.
“Need anything?” Sunny asked. I nudged her telling her to be nicer.
Minhyuk pouted, “It doesn’t seem like you want me here.”
“Aish, what do you want?” Sunny face palmed herself and turned her attention back to him.
“I want you.” He smiled and grabbed her hands pulling her away from us.

“Seohyun, I’m borrowing Sunny for the day! Thank you!” Minhyuk yelled and ran off.

*Aww, what a cute couple. Cuter if they would date.* I smiled weirdly to myself.

“Did you keep the Keroro doll?” Yonghwa questioned.
I snapped out of my thoughts and looked back at him. Surprisingly he was the only one standing there; I hadn’t noticed that Jonghyun and Jungshin went off already. “Hmm? Yeah it’s at home,” I replied. “Where did the other two go?”
“They went ahead, you didn’t tell Sunny about yesterday did you?”
“Yeah, I didn’t tell her. Anyways lets go to class now or the teacher will give us lectures about arriving late,” I smiled and walked off.
“Hey!” Yonghwa called. I turned my head around and looked at him.
“Maybe we should go again someday? You know to the arcade centre or the streets of Seoul.”
“Sure,” I replied and continued to walk off.

 

No one’s POV

 

*So we went with him after getting lost in the bunch of crowds. Damn it. Why shouldn’t I be more careful!*

 

Seohyun’s POV

 

After the bell rang for the beginning of recess; I quickly went off to find Kyuhyun to apologise. After a few rounds around the school, I finally spotted him lying down on the grass. I quietly tip toed up to him to scare him but somehow he managed to scare me.

“Boo!” He yelled. Startled I jumped back with my hands on my chest.
“You scared me!” I shrieked.
“No, I turned the tables on you,” he corrected and sat up.
“Umm, about yesterday,” I sat down.
“Yeah, we kind of got separated didn’t we?” He chuckled.
“Yeah…” I replied.
“Did you go home safely?”
“Yeah I did. I just wanted to say I’m sorry, I should’ve called you,” I hung my head down low.
“I actually had dinner planned out at the park, I also decorated the park with streamers and balloons but I guessed the dinner failed eh?”
I suddenly felt guiltier than ever. “I’m so sorry,” I looked up at him.
“Hey, it’s alright,” he lifted my head up.
“No it is not alright, I ruined our dinner and I made you waste your money and your efforts,” I fought back.

“If you’re sorry, can you do something for me?” Kyuhyun questioned.
“Anything, but I have to know about it first then decide,” i smiled at him feeling less guilty.
“Don’t freak out okay?”
“Yeah, okay.”
“You know how we used to date and those feelings we had for each other?” He asked. *Why is he bringing this up?*
“Yeah? Those feelings we used to have for each other,” I nodded my head slowly.
“After we broke up, it seemed like my world collapsed. I felt guilty for how I treated you. Even though you forgave me, still, I want you back. I tried every way possible and yesterday was the perfect chance for me because we were on a date,” he remarked.
*Where is this going?* “Uhhmm….”

(A/N: Take out the lollipop :) ahha her face expression when she said  'uhhm')


“I just want to ask you this question. I hope you accept it,” he looked into my eyes. I stared back at him in curiosity.

 

“Will you be my girlfriend?” 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: dundundun... i just ruined the mood...hahah