HPE Class :)

Falling For His Trap

 Seohyun's POV

It was the 5th period for the day and I was so excited because Sunny was in the same class as me. We met each other at the locker room and walked out to the field. There we saw the kingkas.

“Oh great.” She whispered.
“Come on, we’re going to be late,” I replied.

“Annyeong, everyone, today we will be doing some basics; stretching, sprinting and then we will have a fun game of badminton,” the coach greeted us.

“Okay, I am going to give each and every one of you a partner for stretching, let’s start with Sunny”
“YES!”
 “Your partnering up with Minhyuk”
 “WHAT?!  But teacher why him out of all the people here, can’t I go with Seohyun?” She begged.
 “No. Hurry and partner up with Minhyuk,” the teacher replied.
“Jungshin your partner is Kiki.”

“Yonghwa,” the coach yelled out.
“Omo! I hope I’m with him. It’s going to be like a dream come true!” A girl excitedly shrieked. *Seriously..What do they see in him…pfft* I looked away as they kept complaining on and on about how hot ‘Yobut’ is.
 “Yonghwa your partnering up with…Seohyun.” The teacher called out.
“WHATTT?! WAEE?! Teacher please not him!” I pointed.
I met eyes with him and he smirked at me.

 “Seohyun you’re with Yonghwa and that’s final! Now partner up!” I looked around to see all the girls sending daggers towards me.

*Ugh, so uncomfortable having these people starring at me* 
 
After everyone was assigned with their partner, the teacher told us to do sit ups, stretches, and sprints. As he blew the whistle and I started doing stretches.
 
“That’s not how you’re supposed to do it” Yobutt said as he bossed me around.
“Well, that’s how I do it” I replied back.
 

He grabbed my arms and spun me around making me face his direction.
 “YAH! What are you doing?!” I screamed.
“Stretches?”
I gave up and let Yonghwa help me stretch out my arms and i did the same to him.

I laid myself down the mat, trying to do sit ups, Yonghwa grabbed and pinned my foot down to the mat.
“What are you doing now?" I looked up.
“Seohyun, that’s the purpose of the sit ups, while someone is doing the sit ups your partner is going to pin your foot down,” the coach lectured.
Yonghwa turned to me “See? Why don’t you ever listen?”

I scoffed and turned away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: If you're wondering who 'Yobutt' is then its Yonghwa's nickname that Seohyun made up for Yonghwa. :) hhehe
Sorry if this chapter is too short :)