That Day, This Week

Falling For His Trap

Yes, that day has come. This week has come. It was the first day of the year 12’s mid-year exams, the day for people to stress out, the day for people to try their hardest, the day that matters most and a day for Yonghwa.

Everyone sat down and took out everything they needed for the exam. Pencil, papers, rubbers, sharpeners – check! The teacher walks in with a stack of paper in his hands.

“Everyone excited or what?” He exclaimed. The students sat there unsatisfied. “Well guess what? When you finish your exams you can go home after recess!”

The class cheered and roared. “Okay, now quiet down.” The teacher hushed the class. They sat back down and the teacher handed out the papers, placing them on everyone’s desk upside down.

“Your English - Reading Comprehension exam will start in 5 minutes. When I give you instruction too, please flip over the page.” He instructed. The class sat there waiting impatiently, wanting to get this over and done with.

*I wonder if he studied…* Seohyun looked over at Yonghwa to see him lazily slouching back on the chair with his hands in his pockets. *Aish. Don’t tell me we studied for nothing…* She looked around and ripped of a mini paper from her scrap paper and scribbled something on it. When she finished, she scrunched up the paper into a ball and aimed for his head. When it hit her target, she ducked her head back down pretending to be preoccupied with something.

“Oh who threw that,” Yonghwa hissed under his breath and looked around hoping to find the person who threw it at him. *What is this?* He picked up the paper ball and opened it.

‘Hope you studied last night, sit up straight. I didn’t get stuck with you in the library for nothing you jerk. Fighting ! ^^’

Yonghwa looked up at Seohyun and smiled. He folded the paper neatly and left it in his blazer pocket.

“Your exams start now. Take your time, I will tell you when time is over.” The teacher announced and everyone started working. Somehow, Yonghwa studied, he has been studying for the past week not going anywhere but staying home. He didn’t know why he did it, but he was glad he did so. Someone or something pushed him to study, he liked it.

-------------------

 

Seohyun’s POV

 

“Aigoo, that was so tiring!” Sunny stretched.
“Very,” I rubbed my neck. We were sitting on the benches out the basketball courts. Yes, I came here to meet Yonghwa. I didn’t forget, just hope he didn’t forget.

 

“Have you been practicing the moves I showed you?” Sunny questioned.
“Sunny, I’m not like you. I’m not good at this,” I frowned.
“Practice makes perfect, a girl has to defend herself!” Sunny pointed out.
“Oh my,” I sighed.

“Sunny!” A voice yelled out.
“Hmmm?” Sunny replied. Minhyuk ran straight up to her and hugged her.

(A/N: Imagine it's Sunny)

I jumped back with a shocked expression and Sunny stood there like a tree not knowing what to do but blushed madly.
“I completed all the questions on the exams and I don’t usually do that!” Minhyuk cheered, still hugging her…tightly.
“O-oh good, okay now get off me, do you want me to die that much?” Sunny shrieked.
“Oh whoops, mianhe are you okay?” Minhyuk let go of her and she quickly turned around hiding her flaming cheeks.
“I-i-I’m fine,” she stuttered. I grinned at her and she glared back at me.

“Yo, bikini babeeeeee~” Yonghwa cooed. I back straightened up and I gritted my teeth. Sunny on the other hand, was trying to hold in her laugh. While Minhyuk, Jonghyun and Jungshin stood there confused.

“Hyung, why are you calling Seohyun ‘bikini babe’?” Minhyuk asked. Yonghwa replied with a smirk in Minhyuk’s direction but eyes on me. I turned to Yonghwa, by now steams were coming out of my ears. *How can he say that in public!* I clenched my fist together and stared at Yonghwa.

“I have something for you babe,” he held up a keychain. “It’ll replace your pink fluffy keychain on your phone,” he winked. I stared at it, embarrassed yet angry. It was a bikini keychain. Two piece bikini key chain.

“Aww, come on ‘bikini babe’ aren’t you accepting my gift?” He frowned. I calmed myself down and walked over to him. I gave him a small smile before grabbing the keychain of his palms. I held it up in the air and swung it around, “This would look pretty on your phone wouldn’t it?” I smiled.

“Oh no, I’m sure it’ll look way ier on your phone…or your body.” He whispered on the last 3 words.
*Yes, he wants to die. Time to practice what Sunny taught me...fighting.* “You know, this is a new technique that I’ve learnt from my dear friend,” I said while sitting down on the bench. He turned around staring straight down at me. I looked up at him and smiled, “This might hurt a little, but I think you deserve it.”

-buuoosshh!- 

Everyone turned and face towards me. By everyone, I meant Sunny, Minhyuk, Jungshin and Jonghyun. They had their mouths formed in an ‘o’ shape while looking at me. Yeah you guessed it, I did Miss A’s Suzy style in her drama ‘Big’. I hit him where it hurts most. Right between his legs. I raised my legs up and hit his part with all my might. Pleased, I let my foot down and stood up.

“Y-y-you e-e-vil t-h-thing…” he said while grabbing . He yelled in pain and collapse down the floor. Everyone stared at him, then at me, then at him, then at me, the pattern keeps going on.
“I told you not to talk about it, you deserved it,” I smiled and walked away. I turned around and looked at him one more time. “You might need peasssss~” I cooed and walked away.

Sunny ran up to me, “I told you to practice it on something, but not someone!” Sunny face palmed herself.
“Aren’t you supposed to be happy for me?” I pouted.
“But you did a good job, now arm defending yourself,” Sunny exclaimed.
“No no, no more,” I pleaded.
“Yes yes, yes more,” she backfired.


 

Yonghwa’s POV

 

Damn. That devil. Minhyuk and Jonghyun had to help me get up and carry me back to my classroom. I walked in and eyed Seohyun while she was happily smiling back. I never knew she could do that! I guess that’s another charm of her, not scared of anything and willing to try something new. Her charms are unique. Not what I find in most girls. Okay hold up, I’m looking for her charms? What has gotten into you?

But then again, maybe those are the reasons….

The reasons…

Why

….

….

I fell for her. Definitely.