ers...for the day

Falling For His Trap

Plan 1

It was exactly 12:10 in the afternoon and lunch bell rang. Straight away, Kyuhyun came up to Seohyun and asked to have lunch with her. Sunny had told Seohyun earlier that Sunny had to go library at lunch so Seohyun agreed.

“How was class?” Kyuhyun picked up a tray for Seohyun.
“Alright, we have 3 assignments due tomorrow.” Seohyun pouted.
“I know my Seohyun will never give up,” he ruffled her hair.
*My? What is he saying?* “Aish, Kyuhyun! You messed up my hair!”

After they got everything they needed, they both headed out the basketball courts and sat at one of the benches. Kyuhyun sat next to Seohyun obviously.

“Okay, ready?” Sunny whispered through the walkie talkie.




 

“Yo, yo ready. Over.” Minhyuk talked back.
“Action! Over.” Sunny commanded.
“Do I really have to do it? Over.” Minhyuk asked uncertainly while glancing at Seohyun and Kyuhyun.




“Yes. Now go your wasting time! He’s making the move now! OVER!” Sunny yelled from the other line.
“Ah, my ear!” Minhyuk screamed. He straightened up and walked over to Seohyun and Kyuhyun.

“Wassup guys!” Minhyuk walked over and squeezed in between Kyuhyun and Seohyun.
“Oh Minhyuk,” Seohyun exclaimed.

From far away, Sunny was eyeing Kyuhyun’s reactions, he was confused, disappointed and jealous.






*Plan 1 – Complete!* Sunny then made her move and walked towards all of them.

“Seohyun! I need to talk to you,” Sunny pulled Seohyun’s arms.
“Oh okay. Bye Minhyuk and Kyuhyun. Have fun.” Seohyun waved and left with Sunny.

 

 

“What do you need to tell me?” Seohyun asked.
“Nothing, do I need my best friends permission if I can hang out with her or not?”
“No, you’re so cheeky. Kaja!” Seohyun chuckled and lead the way.

Plan 2

The school day finally ended and everyone was dismissed. Kyuhyun was standing outside the school gates walking around waiting for a particular person. When he caught her walking out of the school doors he ran straight to her.

“Oh, Kyuhyun.” Seohyun smiled.
“Hey would you like to grab goguma ice-cream on your way to work?” Kyuhyun asked with a big smile. *She’ll definitely say yes. She can’t reject goguma ice-cream.*

“Attack! Over.” Minhyuk talked through the walkie talkie.

“Ah, Seohyun! I have to go part time job, since we are going past your place let’s grab ice-cream on the way.” Sunny tugged Seohyun’s arm.
“Umm…okay, Kyuhyun maybe next time?” Seohyun said apologetically. Of course she can’t reject her best friends offer. 

“Oh guys where are you going?” Minhyuk yelled clear enough to make Kyuhyun hear. Sunny again studied Kyuhyun’s face expression and clearly he wasn’t impressed.
“We’re getting ice-cream. Want to join us?” Sunny asked.
“Sure, two girls walking alone are dangerous.” Minhyuk agreed and put his arms over Sunny and Seohyun.

Sunny took a small glance at Minhyuk and they secretly high-fived each other. *Plan 2 – Complete!*



Kyuhyun stood there looking at them as they walked away. He sensed something was going on because Minhyuk and Sunny seemed to be really close lately. *Aish such blockers! I was supposed to go with Seohyun and buy her ice-cream.* Kyuhyun glared at Sunny and Minhyuk one last time before walking away. On the other side of the school a girl was hiding behind some trees as she looked at the three walking further down the streets. She clenched her fists until her knuckles were white. *I won’t lose him especially to a girl like you Sunny. I’m not scared of you.*