Misunderstandings + This and That

Falling For His Trap

A/N: Gomawo iDORKIE for this poster ! I've said this also in my foreword but i'll say it again here :)) I hope you guys like this chapter ! Might be a little boring --' Mianhe :((

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the students were dismissed from school, Yonghwa walked out along with his group. As usual he would have girls squealing in delight and coming to him, giving him presents. Rian strutted her way through the fan, pushing them and shoving them across along with the help from her two friends; Nana and Ailee.

“Move it!” “Urgh, stop touching me!” “Make way!” “Nasty es!” “Annoying.” “Move your fat body!” The three queenkas rudely yelled while making their way to Yonghwa’s group. When they finally saw them in sight, they all fixed their hair, dusted the dust of their blazer and rolled up their skirts even though it was as already really high.  

“Oppa!” Rian walked like she was on a cat model towards Yonghwa.
“Don’t call me oppa.” Yonghwa bluntly replied and mouthed ‘help me’ to Minhyuk and Jungshin.
‘Sorry, no can do. I don’t want to be involved with them. Your fault hyung.’  Minhyuk mouthed back and quickly looked away.



“Kaja!” Rian linked arms with Yonghwa and pulled him away. Nana ran off to find Kyuhyun leaving Ailee alone. Ailee stepped forward to Minhyuk and looked at him with bright eyes. Minhyuk stepped backwards and looked back at Ailee up and down.

“What?” He asked.
“Oppa, do you want to go somewhere with me?” Ailee blinked.
“No thank you.” Minhyuk walked away with Jungshin and Jonghyun following behind. Ailee stomped her foot on the ground and walked off. *One day, one day you’ll regret saying that.*

--------------

 

Seohyun’s POV

 

*ding ling ling.*The bell rang on the door.

I bowed down, “Annyeonghaseyo, Welcome to – “

“HER?! WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?!” A girl yelled. I looked up to see Rian linking arm in arm with Yonghwa.
“Shouldn’t I ask what are you doing here?” I backfired.

“Oppa, why this bakery out of all the bakeries out there?!” Rian pouted.

*Oppa?*

“Don’t call me oppa. How many times do I have to repeat it to you? And plus, I like this bakery.” Yonghwa smirked.
“Arasso, but let’s be quick,” Rian gave Seohyun a glare and walked over to the tables.

*Are they going out on a date? Why would he bring her here? But then again…it’s him and his playing attitude…* I looked down and scrubbed the counter desk slowly.

“With that pace it’s not getting you anywhere you know,” Yonghwa spoke.
“I’m not trying to go anywhere, I still have a whole night to do this,” I replied.

There was a moment of silence until ahjumma came out, “Oh! Seohyun’s boyfriend! You’re hear again,” she joyfully greeted.
“BOYFRIEND?” Rian shot out from her chair.

*Uh oh…* “Ahjumma, I told you he is not my boyfriend,” I waved my hands in the air.
“Oh I thought he was, he has always comes here afterschool, talk to you when you’re working, clean things up at night, help Seohyun carry things and stay late until she finishes her shift,” ahjumma lowered her head.
“WHAT?! HE’S BEEN HERE EVERYTIME?!” Rian yelled and shot her eyes towards me. I lowered and bit my bottom lip.
“Deh,” Yonghwa bowed and smiled. *Why is he agreeing to it?! Does he want to die?!*
“You’re dating?!” Rian asked Yonghwa.
“Aniyo, we are not dating,” I tried to convince the furious Rian but she didn’t seem convinced at all.

“May I ask who this girl is here?” The ahjumma pointed to Rian.
“Oh, she’s my friend,” Yonghwa replied. “And future girlfriend,” Rian stepped in and linked her arm in his but he shook it off.
“Oh...doesn’t she look too childish to be this gentlemen’s girlfriend? I think I’d prefer Seohyun more. What a great match.” The ahjumma smiled and went back in her kitchen.

*Why does she have to say that?* I turned to Rian to see her sending thousands of daggers at me. I whimpered and hung my head down low.

“Pfft that ahjumma! How can she compare me to a like Seohyun?!” Rian hissed while clenching her fists.
“Don’t call her a . I think you’re the .” Yonghwa glared at her which made her sit back down and wait.

 

*D-did he just stand up to me?*


“What would you like?” I straight forwardly asked him.
“1 loaf of white bread and 2 honey joys,” he smiled. *Two honey joys? He’s probably sharing one for Rian… Aish why are you even thinking about this in the first place why do I feel so hurt.*
“That would be 52,000 won please,” I tapped the screen. He paid and I went and got his orders.

“Oppa, hurry up. It’s so suffocating in here. This place smells weird and I hate staying in the same place with my enemy.” Rian tugged on Yonghwa’s sleeves.

From over at the bench, I knew exactly that she was talking about me. I picked up the thongs and grabbed the honey joys with shaking hands but I accidentally dropped the honey joys and the thongs causing a loud noise.  Everyone turned and stared at me including the ahjumma.

“Are you okay dear?” She asked.
“Deh, I’m fine. I’m sorry it won’t happen again,” I bowed apologetically.
“Gwenchanwa?” Yonghwa went over to the other side of the counter and helped pick up the honey joys and thongs.
“Aish, don’t do that! I’m supposed to do it!” I bent down and grabbed his hands telling him to stop.

We looked into each other’s eyes for about 5 seconds until his phone rang. “Oh mianhe I have to take this call,” Yonghwa carried up the things and placed them on the counter before walking out the shop to take his phone call. I stared at Rian and I could tell she was way beyond furious. She stood up and walked over to be.

*In 3….2…..1…. Action!*

“I suggest you stay away from my oppa you ! Why are you always tagging onto him? He’s not even interested in you and he will never be. Can’t you get that hint? Why are you so dumb?! Didn’t your mum ever tell you not to play with people’s heart?” She snapped at me as guessed.

Tears welled up in my eyes, “B-bwoh? I-I never tagged along him.” I stuttered.

“Ha, you still have the guts to talk back to me? Never tagged along him? Please, everyone clearly knows that you are, you little pest.” She hissed.
“You’re the one tagging along him. Clearly he doesn’t even like you. Haven’t YOUR mum taught you anything? Not to cling onto boys too much or not too rudely call someone a pest when they are not?”  I advised.

Rian’s face re-action was the brightest red pepper I’ve ever seen. She clenched her knuckles so hard that it turned white. She looked around the shop and stopped her eyes on something. When she turned away, I sighed in relief that she gave up but little did I know, she poked more like stabbed the flour bag fiercely with the sharp scissors and put the bag over my head causing all the flour to pour down on me.

“You should learn your lesson now or your life will be a living hell,” she threatened me with a satisfied smirk. “Stay away or I’ll get you. Fast.” She sneered.

“RIAN!” Yonghwa growled as he walked in.
“O-oppa…” she stuttered. “Ottokae? I accidentally spilled the flour on Seohyun,” she innocently said.
“Don’t think I didn’t see anything from outside. I saw the whole thing. For god’s sake when are you going to grow up Rian.”
“Oppa, I’m doing this for you. You should at least say thank you!” Rian stomped her way out the store.


I stood there frozen, trying to recall everything that happened. Tears were slowly gliding down my cheeks washing away on line of flour.


“Seohyun, I’m –“
“Save it. Why did you bring her here in the first place?” I cut him off and walked to the back of the store sitting down on the floor while my back was resting against the wall. *Appa, Amma I feel so hurt. I need someone with me right now, why do you have to leave me so early.* I buried my face into my palms and sobbed quietly.


 

Yonghwa’s POV

 

“Yes, I’ll be there soon – “ I stopped talking when I saw Rian dumping the bag of flour over Seohyun’s head. “I’ll call you back later,” I quickly hung up and rushed in the store.


“RIAN!” I growled. My eyes widened at the scene. I never knew she would do these things, especially out in public and through glass windows for everyone to see.

 

 

“O-oppa…” She stuttered. “Ottokae? I accidentally spilled the flour on Seohyun,” she innocently blinked at me.
“Don’t think I didn’t see anything from outside. I saw the whole thing. For god’s sake when are you going to grow up Rian. Say sorry.” I protested.
“Oppa, I’m doing this for you. You should at least say thank you! I am not saying a ‘sorry’ to that .” Rian stomped out of the store.

 

I looked back at Seohyun and caught tears streaming down her cheeks. “Seohyun, I’m - “Before I could apologise for Rian’s actions, she cut me off.

“Save it. Why did you bring her here in the first place?” Seohyun spoke through her tears and ran out to the back of the store. I stood there with my head hung low. *Why did I bring Rian in the first place? Wait I didn’t bring her… why did I invite her in the first place?! But I thought she would disagree.*

“Aigoo, what happened out here?” The ahjumma walked out and gaped at the floor.
“Mianhe, there was a little incident,” I bowed.
“It’s that girl you brought here is it?” She asked. “I always knew she was trouble,” she shook her head slowly. “Oh, where’s Seohyun?”
“She’s resting now, I’ll clean this up for her,” I offered.
“You’re a dear,” she patted my back. “You shouldn’t let her go; she’s like jewellery a special one indeed. Hard to find, that is why you should keep her and don’t lose her. You’ll regret it.” Ahjumma advised.