D-date?

Falling For His Trap

A/N: soshi5 and lyre07 i agree with your comment that they don't have a lot of skinship. As you know Seohyun outside she is very innocent and shy so i'm just trying to keep her like that since i've changed her around in my story, i don't want to change her personality fully. Hope you understand ^^ but i will do my best to not disappoint my readers about Yongseo and i'm sorry if i have disappointed you guys:( saranghae to the people who commented and subscribed <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun’s POV

 

Holidays were over in a blink of an eye. We were all back at school and this semester were busier than ever, there were more assignments and exams are also nearly up.

“So that’s what happened,” I explained to Sunny about my trip with Yonghwa’s family to Haeundae Beach. Sunny’s jaw dropped all the way to the floor as I explained to her part by part. “Sunny?” I poked her. *Oh great…she froze.* I clapped my hands right in front of her face and she finally melted from all those ice around her.

“I cannot believe that happened to you!” She burst out laughing.
“Oh thank you for your co operation,” I sarcastically said.
“So did any jimble jumble happen?” Sunny waved her finger in the air and winked.


“Aish, what is wrong with you! How was your skiing trip?” I playfully swatted her and changed the topic.
“It was alright. Back to your story; how was it? Did he do anything to you? Do you like him?” Sunny went back to the original topic and bombarded me with questions. This happened for the whole lunch time, it was the longest lunch time in my life!

-Ding Ding Ding!-

*Saved by the bell!* “I’ll see you afterschool, bye!” I waved to Sunny and walked to my locker. As soon as I opened it a small paper fell out. *Huh?* I looked around and picked it up.

‘Meet me at the school gates afterschool. Don’t be late! I’ll be waiting!’

“What? Who wrote this?” I asked myself confusingly.

--------------

Period 6 was finally over. I quickly packed my things and met Sunny out the school gates. “Yah Sunny!” I called.
“Oh there you are!” She replied and waved her hands.

Sunny and I walked arm in arm out the school gates until someone grabbed my arm back. I looked back with a puzzled face.

“Did you forget already?” Kyuhyun asked.
“Forget what?” I questioned back.
“The note?” He raised an eyebrow.
*Note?...Oh that note…So it was Kyuhyun..* “Oh that was you?!”

 


“Who else?” He showed an ‘duh’ face.

“Hello? I’m still here?” Sunny clucked her tongue and showed an bored expression.


“Oh Sunny.” Kyuhyun coldly greeted.
“Kyuhyun.” She replied.

*Looks like they are still on bad terms.* “I’ll call you Sunny, I’m just going to talk to him,” I nudged her.
“Alright be safe, make sure he doesn’t do anything bad,” she whispered in my ear. I chuckled at her protectiveness and nodded.

“Let’s go,” Kyuhyun smiled.

After a 5 minute walk, we reached the streets. There were coffee shops, lolly shops, ice cream shops and many other shops scattered around.

 

“You want come ice-cream?” Kyuhyun asked.
“Sure, why not,”  I shrugged. We walked into an ice cream store and I looked around amazed by all these flavours. “Woah…” I gasped at the different coloured ice creams.
“What would you like to order?” The shop assistant asked.
“I’ll get chocolate and she’ll get goguma flavoured,” He replied.
“That would be 2,500 won.” He placed the money on the counter and waited by the side.

“You remembered what I liked,” I smiled.
“How can I ever forget?”
“Thought you would.” I looked out the window.
“Here you go sir,” she handed us our cones.
“Gomawo,” I thanked and left the shop.

“Ahhh! Delicious!” I the ice-cream.
“I knew you loved goguma,” Kyuhyun softly smiled.
 
I turned to Kyuhyun and my eyes immediately widened at the closeness. *Oh my god… I forgot how flawless he looked.* There were only 3cm separating us and I could feel his pants. He raised this thumb up and wiped off something at the corner of my lips. I went bright red and looked away, “G-g-gomawo..” I stuttered.

“Let’s go and have a walk around,” he grabbed my hands and dragged me up the seat.

 

(A/N: Don't mind the microphones ^^ and the background..)

 

*This was just like 2 years back.* I looked at this hands wrapped around mine. *Am I falling for him again?* I quickly let go from his hands he looked at me surprisingly.

“Let’s stop by at the park there before I send you home?” He walked and I followed him behind. For about 1 hour we sat by the swings and talked about random things. Finally we decided to go because the sky was becoming dark.

“Today felt like a date,” he chuckled.
“I’m sure it’s not. It’s just friends treating each other ice-creams.” I smiled. I could see him frowning a little but he’s trying to hide it.
“Anyways, go in. It’s getting cold,” he shoved me towards the door.
“Thanks for today,” I walked towards the door.

“Wait Seohyun!” He called. I turned around and he swiftly pulled me closer to his chest and wrapped his arms around me. I froze on the spot. I could feel his heart beat.
“Sleep tight,” he whispered. I could feel his hot breaths going down my neck. He let go and walked off. *What was that…?*