Revenge...is sweet

Falling For His Trap

A/N: i was really suprised by the total of subscribers that i had when i checked this morning! i was really happy and a big thank you to: kmrsanchez, sawa93821 and amyeah for commenting! <3<3 Please do share it with your friends, big thank you !
Hope you guys like this chapter :) teehee

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun's POV

*hmm… what should I do tomorrow when I finish my shift*

I walked along the hall way of the school to get to my locker, unfortunately I didn’t make it cause  someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me to aside away from the crowd.

“Ahhh!” I yelled, I panicked hoping that they won’t do anything to me or kidnap me out of this school or even worse, kill me then bury me leaving my relatives no clue to know where I disappeared too. My heart went ba-bup ba-bup ba-bup as many thoughts came rushing through my head.
“Shoossshhhhh.”
I heard a voice whisper in front of me and to be honest, it was a hot voice but i still have no clue what is going on. I opened one eye to check what is happening but to my dismay…
 “Yonghwa?!”
“Hey, babe.” he smirked.

“Who are you calling babe?!” I yelled as I tried to free myself from him but he pinned me to the wall. I ducked down but he blocked the way causing me to have no way out.

“What are you doing?! I have to get to class, let me go,” I pushed and shoved.
“No. You left me there with a nose bleed yesterday, don’t you remember?” He cheekily smiled.
“Nose bleed?.... oh yeah!” I cracked up laughing as the image of Yonghwa’s face popped in my head.
“Why are you laughing? You know you’re the first girl to ever do that to me” he coldly said.
“And? So? What are you going to do about it?” I heavily sighed.
“So, I have to get revenge, I’m not going to get mad, I’ll just get even,” he smirked.
“What is that supposed to mean?” I asked.

He’s face came closer to my face and I squeezed my eyes shut hopping that he won't do anything.
I heard a loud laugh and opened my eyes to see Yonghwa holding his stomach cracking up laughing. I blushed in embarrassment realising what I did and what I thought he was going to do. I tried to run but he pulled me back.

“Why? What happened? You think I was going to kiss you?” he teased.
“A-a-n-aniyo.  I wouldn’t want to think of being friends with you let alone think that you’re going to kiss me.” I stuttered.
“You wish.” He cooly looked away.
“Oh trust me, if I had 3 wishes, I wouldn’t dare to waste a wish for you to ‘kiss’ me.”  I scoffed.

I forcefully shook his arms away and walked to class while Yonghwa stayed back watching me go and obviously laughing to himself.
“Aigoo, this girl is so stubborn!” He whispered.
“ I HEARD THAT!” I yelled back at him. 

*What an idiot, what kind of whispering is that…*