Shopping with You

Falling For His Trap

-shopping centre-

 

Yonghwa and I arrived at the shopping centre and I was fascinated of how big and grand it was. 
“Are you just going to stand there and observe every bit of the building?” Yonghwa yelled. I looked at him and realised that he was already at the front door of the mall. I walked towards him and we entered.

We walked around every level to look for a dress.
“Why are you so quiet today? Usually you would cause a fight with me,” Yonghwa asked curiously.
“I’m not used to shopping with a boy and you’re the one that starts the fight not me,” I snapped at him.
“Whoa whoa, see. You’re starting a fight right now!” he pointed to me.
“Heyheyheyhey, don’t point at me like that because if you point one finger to me then 3 fingers will point back at you, let me show you how. One finger is towards my face, one, two, three is pointing to you!” I slapped his hands away and walked away.

We then entered a shop called ‘Michael’s Boutique’. 
“Welcome to Michael’s Boutique, how can I help you?” The shop assistant greeted us.
“I’m looking for a dress for this girl here," Yonghwa pointed at me.
“You’ve found the right place, we have a range of different dresses here that will fit the girl perfectly,” she smiled and showed us the way.

Yonghwa was busying picking out dresses and putting it on the assistants arms while I was looking around amazed by the different types of dresses from normal to floral to studs etc. *omo…these are expensive…I never use this much money just for one item*

“Seohyun!” Yonghwa called.
“Hmm? ----WOAH!” I yelled. “I really do not need that much dresses! Plus they are all expensive...”
“Stop whining and go in and try it on.” He pushed me in the change room and closed the door.
 I tried up to 10 of different dresses, some were too short, some were too fancy, some were too flashy and some were too sparkly.


I came out of the changing room 30 minutes after I have tried 10 different dresses “Do you know how to pick a dress for a girl?” I asked Yobut.
“No, I just pick whatever catches my eyes,” he replied.
I walked over to the rows of dresses with the assistant and picked out some dresses. I went back in the change room and changed.

“Ah, that looks better,” I mumbled to myself.

“YAH! Hurry up and come out here, we are going to be late!” Yonghwa nagged.
I opened the door and walked out. Yonghwa stood up from the sofa and walked around me.
“What are you? An investigator?” I asked.
“Nooo.. but damn you look hot,” Yonghwa smirked.
“Oh my.” I rolled my eyes and went back in the change room.

Yonghwa paid for the dress and for another 1hr we walked around the entire shopping centre to buy all these other things; jewelleries, purses, hand bags, shoes basically things that matches well with my 3 dresses.

*hmmm...i never knew this side of Yonghwa…he looks like a totally different person*  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm so sorry if this chapter is boring! :( ill do my best for the next chapter :) hehe hope you liked this chapter ^^ rmm to comment and subscribe.
the last chapter for the day kehe