First Warning.

Falling For His Trap

Seohyun’s POV

 

“I’ll be right back Sunny!” I waved to her and left for the girl’s bathroom.

After I finished my business, I walked out to the exit but stumbled back when 3 figures blocked the pathway.  “Opps, sorry excuse me” I bowed as I tried to get through..but it was no use. One of the girls forcedly pushed me back inside the block and walked towards me. *What the…*

“Huh, you know how to say sorry?” a familiar voice spoke. *That voice…I’ve heard it somewhere…*
“Rian?” I questioned. The girls walked towards the sun and finally I could see their faces clearly, “Should’ve known” I crossed my arms.
“Surprising isn’t it?” she smiled
“VERY.” I deeply said
“Then should this be surprising enough for you?!” she raised her voice, -slap-

I stood there as my hair covered my face, my legs trembling and a burning cheek.
“You should know when you stop. Leave Nana’s Kyuhyun and my Yonghwa oppa alone” Rian ordered.
I looked up and held my hands on my red burning cheeks, “I’m not the one chasing after them, you should learn how to keep them safely” I glared at Rian who’s horn’s will grow out of her head soon.
“You b****!” Rian grabbed my hair.
“Ahh! Let go of me!” I struggled to pull Rian’s arms away from my hair but she was much more stronger than I was.
“Listen here! This is your first warning, stay away from Kyuhyun and Yonghwa or I’ll make your life a living hell” she let go which caused me to stumble back down the floor.


“Your mum was probably like you too eh? Eh? Weak as an duckling..and..a man-” Rian laughed as she high-fived her friends.

Those words pierced through my heart like never before, I stood up with the rest of my energy. “Don’t talk about my mum like that” I coldly said.
“Oh, I’m so scared. What are you going to do about it?” Rian teased.
-slap- I slapped Rian hard as she covered it with her hands.
“You!” she slapped me once more. “How dare you slap me!” she roared and slapped the other side of my cheeks.

Satisfied, she let out a huff and turned around but before she did she warned me one last time, “Stay away from them you man-. Hopefully there won't be a next time for this eh?" she smiled and left.

After over 5 minutes of silently crying in the bathroom I walked out to see Sunny standing waiting at the cafeteria, “OMO! What happened to you?!” she yelled and reached out to my face.
“Nothing! Don’t worry, I just kind of hit myself..clumsy me” I slapped her hands away.
“Seohyun..There’s a hand mark on your face, if I hadn’t guessed so well someone slapped you didn’t they? And to that someone, it better not be Rian” Sunny looked directly at me as I avoided her gaze.

She walked away and I pulled her back, “It’s nothing! Don’t go Sunny! It’s really nothing!” I pulled her back.
“She slapped my best friend! That might be nothing to you but to me it’s something!” 
“Don’t worry about it, please Sunny” I frowned.
She looked at me for a while, “Are you sure your fine?” she asked.
“Never better! Now come on!” I pulled her away.

 

Sunny’s POV

 

*No way am I letting that diva get away this easily.*