Caught

Falling For His Trap

“Omo, what are they doing in a place like this?”
“Are they dating?”
“No way, oppa dating that ?”
“Aniyo! This can’t be happening!”
“What have they been doing at night?”

Whispers were roaming around the library. Seohyun tightly shut her eyes and opened them slowly. *What is this? Why is it so noisy?* Blurriness came into her vision at first but as she rubbed her eyes to have a clearer vision she finally got a better view.

“Omo, she’s waking up,”
“About time!”
“How dare she steal my oppa?!” Girls sneered and gave glares to Seohyun.

“Oh, that was a nice sleep,” Seohyun stretched only to hit someone behind her. “Omo, I’m so so-“
Seohyun looked around the library, all pairs of eyes were on her, all phones were flashing. Seohyun rubbed her eye again in case she is dreaming but she’s not. Girl’s sent her piercing glares and boys laughed.

She looked down beside her and caught Yonghwa sleeping peacefully in his arms. “Oh!” Seohyun covered . *Did I sleep here with him throughout the whole night yesterday?* “Yonghwa, wake up.” Seohyun nudged him. He groaned and shook her arm away. “Wake up!” Seohyun hissed and shook him.

“YAH! I WAS SLEEPING!” Yonghwa shot up and turned to Seohyun. He stared into Seohyun’s eyes seeing her eyes filled with nervousness and embarrassment. He looked up to see people around the table. “Uh oh,” he mumbled.

“How. Dare. You?” Rian spoke amongst the crowd. Her fists were tightly clenched together and her teeth’s were gritting with anger.

“It’s all a misunderstanding,” Seohyun spoke up and started packing her books shoving them in her backpack.
“Misunderstanding? We all saw it with our own eyes. Don’t you dare say it was a misunderstanding,” Rian snickered.
Seohyun hung her head down low biting her lip until it bleed. Rian stepped up to Seohyun and raised her hands up high, getting ready to slap Seohyun across her face. Seohyun closed her eyes, but at that exact moment, someone held her hands back.

There were gasps in the room and flashes. Seohyun opened her eyes and her eyes widened when she found out someone were in front of her. *Yonghwa.*


“You’ve heard it. It was a misunderstanding. Don’t hit her.” Yonghwa said with a cold expression.
“Oppa! This girl used you to get close to you. Who knows what she will do next?!” Rian pointed to Seohyun.

Yonghwa squeezed Rian’s wrist harder which made her whimper in pain.

“O-oppa, that hurts,” Rian pleaded.
“Your slaps hurt more than this,” Yonghwa threw her arm down harshly. Rian rubbed her red wrist and glared at Seohyun sending her a warning look.

“Kaja,” Yonghwa slipped his hands into Seohyun’s and pulled her out the library. Seohyun flinched at the skin ship but she didn’t do anything about it, she felt safe in his hands. They both walked out to the basket ball court and Yonghwa pushed Seohyun down to sit on the benches.

“You’re lips are bleeding,” Yonghwa slowly caressed her cheek softly with his right thumb. A spark of electricity shot up Seohyun’s spine which made her stiff as a rock. Yonghwa took out a handkerchief and wiped Seohyun’s bleeding lip softly.

Yonghwa was focusing on her soft, red luscious lips and totally forgot everything around him. His attention was only on Seohyun’s flawless face. *Her lips.* Both Seohyun and Yonghwa was in their own little world. *Can’t resist.*

He leaned in towards Seohyun slowly and titling his head at an angle. The closer he got, he could feel her soft breaths hitting against his cheeks. Seohyun eyes widened at the closeness. *W-w-what i-i-is he d-doing?*  Seohyun shut her eyes tightly and fidgeted with the bottom of her skirt nervously.

Their faces were only 1cm apart from each other, one more move and their lips would be softly on top of each others. But then…

-deodeo-  (A/N: Background music, please. HAHA)

“Seohyun!” Sunny yelled.
“Hyung!” Minhyuk called.

Yonghwa wrinkled his nose in disappointment and backed away. *Damn. ing couple.* 

“Seohyun, oh my god. Are you okay?” Sunny hugged her.
“Deh, I’m fine.” Seohyun hugged her back. *Woah, that was close,* Seohyun thought.

“Hyung what were you doing before?” Minhyuk smirked.
Yonghwa coughed and looked away, “Doing what?”
“Don’t lie hyung, I know what you were about to do.”
“For a dongseang like you, you sure are nosey,” Yonghwa glared at him.

“Are you okay? Did Rian try to hit you back there in the library? Sorry I couldn’t come earlier, I forgot my books at home so I had to run back home and get it,” Sunny frowned.
“I’m fine, wait how did you know about the library incident?” Seohyun asked curiously causing Yonghwa’s ear to perk up.

 

“You don’t know? Everyone has a picture of you and Yonghwa sleeping together and they also have a video of how Rian tried to slap you but Yonghwa here defended you!” Sunny showed Seohyun the picture.

Seohyun gasped as she saw the picture but at the same time embarrassed. Yonghwa just stared at it emotionlessly.

“Aren’t you going to do something about this?” Seohyun pointed to the picture.
“There’s nothing we could do, and plus it’s not like we can act like nothing has happened,” Yonghwa smiled.
Seohyun lightly slapped his arm, “It might be fine for you but defiantly not fine to me! Who told you to go sleep?!”
“Yah! You’re the one that slept before me okay? I couldn’t leave a girl lying there alone. Who do you think I am? If I carried you up you would think I’m a if you woke up half way,” Yonghwa explained himself.
“True…” Seohyun pouted. “But still!”
“Still what?! What do you want me to do?!”

“^&U*#@*)!*%)”

“*%($@*$^*(@^@”

“Y*@$@(^*(@$@”

“$*(@&$492#&*Q&)(“

“At a time like this, they are standing there fighting,” Sunny shook her head and clucked her tongue while looking at Yonghwa and Seohyun fighting.
“Fighting about little things,” Minhyuk spoke up.
“Things that doesn’t even matter,” Sunny said.
“That isn’t worth fighting.” Minhyuk continued.

Sunny and Minhyuk both turned to each other, “Just like a couple!” They said in unison.

“Yah, I thought of that first!” Sunny pointed.
“Don’t point at me, and I thought of that first! You copy cater, stop copying me! Like me that much?” Minhyuk winked.
“I’d rather jump off a rail if I was to ever like you,” Sunny folded her arms.
“Oh no you didn’t,” Minhyuk stepped forward emphasizing every step he takes.
“Oh, yes I did.” Sunny stepped forward looking directly in his eyes.

“*&$@*^$^$”

“^*^@%@(*(&@$!”

“*^@*$^(*@$(^%)!_”

“%&$@)!_79257##93”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Annyeong! I'm back! Hopefully AFF is safe o.o anyways, i don't know if i posted this chapter previously.... hehe ing couples are back ! TADA! I'm sorry there are no pictures/gifs in this chapter, i used up all my internet gigs so it takes a while to load  --' babo. hehe ~ I'm sorry for making you guys wait for so long :( mianhe BTW all those '^*$^(*^@*('  are not swear words, i just don't want up type up their arugments :) hahah i know yeah, at a time like this and they are arguing tsk tsk. today was hectic that is why i am updating this...i actually wrote until chapter 54...but i still need reviissioon ish..or something...i dont know but yeah i might update again keep your owl eyes out ! :) hehe today, nearly half of my class had to retest a history test..oh my god that was hilarious BAHAHAH :') ...now i'm saying useless things..i need to go :) byebye !