Those text messages

Falling For His Trap

A/N: Annyeong! hehe ^^ new chapter for the day :) goodnight <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Seohyun’s POV

 

From that day on, I couldn’t directly look into his eyes properly. It was too embarrassing to even look at him. Every time I see him, he would always give me those smirks. Great, now he will use that to somewhat tease me in a way. When I told Sunny about what happened, oh dear lord. You had no idea what happened.

She clutched her stomach and laughed heavily. She even rolled on the floor laughing. Sometimes she would say she has a stomach ache but manage to crack again when she looks at me. Yes, how was I even best friends with her in the first place?

“That’s not helping,” I furrowed my eyebrows.
“But it’s so funny,” Sunny replied before cracking up into laughter again.
“Aish,” I slapped her arm softly and walked away.

--------------

It was finally the day before exam week, yes Sunday. I stayed home all day revising my English (Reading Comprehension).

“The bright sunlight, shone through the windows as a sleeping figure was lying on the bed,” I read out loud.

“Oh, bright is an adjective, figure is a subject or was it a noun? Sleeping is a verb, lying is a verb, bed is a noun,” I mumbled to myself while writing the things down. Suddenly, my phone light up and vibrated. 

“Who is texting me at this time?” I sighed. Yes it was already 1am but I have to study. I looked at my phone; ‘Message from ‘Oppa<3’

*Oppa?* I tapped the open button.

From: Oppa<3
To: Seohyun

Yo, are you awake?


 



I cocked my head to the side, “Who is this oppa?”

To: Oppa<3
From: Seohyun

… who are you? Why do I have you as ‘oppa<3’ on my phone?

I replied. In a matter of seconds, my phone vibrated again.

 


From: Oppa<3
To: Seohyun

Guess. ;)


 



I put a finger to my chin and taped phone screen with my other hand. “It can’t be Kyuhyun…he doesn’t have my number unless Sunny gives it to him…which I highly doubt she won’t,” I mumbled to myself.

To: Oppa<3
From: Seohyun

Squid face?


 



From: Oppa<3
To: Seohyun

Who are you calling squid face?!

 




I scoffed before typing on my phone.

To: Yobut.
From: Seohyun

So it is squid face after all. O.o How did you manage to put your number on my phone?

 




From: Yobut.
To: Seohyun

That’s for me to know and you to find out. What are you still doing up so late?

 




To: Yobut.
From: Seohyun

Wow that helps. Studying for exams tomorrow.

 




From: Yobut.
To: Seohyun

Oh shiiiiittttaakkee…..


 



I furrowed my eyebrows together. *Did he forget?*

To: Yobut.
From: Seohyun

Do not tell me you totally forgot about exam week tomorrow? You fish!


 



From: Yobut.
To: Seohyun

Fish?! Fish?! Excuse me! I didn’t forget…

 




To: Yobut.
From: Seohyun

You are excused.  Oh didn’t forget? What exam are we having tomorrow? Tell me.
 




From: Yobut.
To: Seohyun

Duh, maths.
 


To: Yobut.
From: Seohyun

Omg, no. If you don’t chase girls around all day or let them follow you all day, you would’ve remembered.
 


From: Yobut.
To: Seohyun

Jealous? ;)
 


To: Yobut.
From: Seohyun

Haha very funny. Go die. I’m going to sleep now, text me one more time and you’ll get it tomorrow.

I moved to my bed and placed my phone besides my bed on the lamp table. The light flicked up, annoyed I picked up the phone and read the message. *I thought I told him not to text me anymore. Aish.*

 




From: Yobut.
To: Seohyun

Awww don’t go yet :(( I still want to talk to you babyyyy!
 




To: Yobut.
From: Seohyun

Baby?! Who are you calling baby you erted jerk. I told you not to text me!

 




From: Yobut.
To: Seohyun

Baby, baby, baby ohhh~ don’t call me erted just because I saw you in a bikini ;)

I blushed at the last few words. ‘saw you in a bikini’ kept echoing through my head.
 




To: Yobut.
From: Seohyun

You are insane. Don’t talk about that!


 



From: Yobut.
To: Seohyun

Talk about what? (a) I can tell you are blushing right now baby don’t worry. I won’t tell anyone ;)

I loudly gasped but quickly covered my mouth knowing that my aunties and uncles room is right down the hallway. *This jerk wants to die!* I rolled around on my bed and finally a mini light bulb appeared on top of my head.

 


To: Yobut.
From: Seohyun

Meet me tomorrow at the benches near the basketball courts. Recess and don’t be late.

 

Yonghwa’s POV
 

From: Seohyun
To: Yonghwa

So it is squid face after all. O.o How did you manage to put your number on my phone?

Flashback

Finished with my entire maths problem, I slouched back at the chair and rolled my neck around. *I’ve never been this tired in my whole entire life!* I looked around and spotted Seohyun sleeping in her arms on the desk. I stood up from my seat and walked over to the other side of the table, pulling out a chair sitting next to Seohyun. I examined her face and smiled to myself. *Her fair skin…*

I caught sight of a pink fluff ball on the other side of Seohyun. *Oh what is that?* I put my arm over Seohyun’s back, being extremely careful not to touch her or she’ll wake up like a mad zombie. *Ah, finally.* I grabbed it and it lifted up an object. *Oh her phone?* An evil grin came on my face. I unlocked her phone and went straight away to her contacts list.

* Aunty, Hyoyeon, Jessica, Seohyun, Sooyoung, Sunny, Taeyeon, Uncle, (x) Kyuhyun, wait…  (x)KYUHYUN?! KYUHYUN?!* I screamed in my mind and pulled the phone closer to my face. *Did I see right? She still has his number?*  I pressed on ‘Add New Contact’. *Hmmm…what should I name myself…yonggie? Yong? Oppa?.... OPPA!* I typed hurriedly on the phone and with an agreeable smile, I slipped the phone in her blazer pocket. 

End of Flashback

I rolled on the bed thinking about the conversation we had. What really was on my mind was when she asked me to meet her tomorrow at recess near the benches in the basketball court. I wonder what mischief she is up to now.