The Badminton Round

Falling For His Trap

Seohyun's POV

“Okay, time to play badminton. I’m going to let you choose a partner for yourself and then I will choose who you will be versing. We will verse each other and the winner of the matches will be in the semi finals. The two group that win’s the semi final will go on to the grand-finals," the coach announced.

Sunny and I looked at each other, grabbed ourselves a badminton racket and practiced.

It was now the real game and we played on and on and on, we won every match and got in the semi-finals so did Yonghwa and Minhyuk.

“Wow..i never knew they were good” Sunny exclaimed. I watched Yonghwa and Minhuk play, to be honest Yonghwa looked really hot out there with the sun shining on him as he hit the shuttlecock to the other team. He caught me looking at him and to his dismay I looked away.

The whistle blew again and we gathered ourselves in the circle.

“Time for the grand finals, the team that will be versing against each other is Seohyun and Sunny vs. Yonghwa and Minhyuk.” We went on the field and warmed ourselves up while everyone glued their eyes on both our teams.

 “We have to win Seohyun! We can’t let them beat us!” Says the confident Sunny.
“FIGHTING!” I yelled.
“FIGHTING!”

 

“Please shake hands with your opponent,” the coach declared.
Minhyuk and Yonghwa took their hands out along with a smirk. I looked down at Yonghwa’s hands and walked away so did Sunny.

“Let the match begin!”

After a few minutes after, it was half time. Sunny and I both grabbed our bottles and the score was 4 games to Yonghwa and Minhyuk and 2 games for Seohyun and Sunny.
 

“Ottokae Seohyun, they are winning,” Sunny complained.
“Okay, let’s give it the best we got.”
 

The game played on and soon, my team caught up to Yonghwa’s team. We were both on 4 wins and we just needed one more hit to win.

 “These girls are showing off their skills Yong!” Minhyuk tapped Yonghwa.
“And we will beat them, come on Minhyuk let’s show them what the kingkas got.”

Yonghwa is now the server. He threw up the shuttlecock and hit it with great force! “URGH!” he grunted. I noticed his fast reflexes and hit the shuttlecock right back at him.

“OOOOO PFFT!” –boom!-
 

Everyone laughed. Yonghwa was on the floor covering his nose.

“THE MATCH GOES TO SEOHYUN AND SUNNY!” The teacher yelled. Everyone cheered and applauded us. I turned back to face Yonghwa and stuck out my tongue causing him to get more angry since I embarrassed him bad.