Final Answer

Falling For His Trap

Seohyun’s POV

 

“Will you be my girlfriend?”

I sat there frozen in shock. My mouth was opened waiting for words to come out, usually in this situation I would say ‘no’ right away. But somehow, words do not want to come out of my mouth. What is this? Why did he ask me this? Does he really mean it? Do I believe him? Those questions keep running around my mind. Being played on is not a pretty scene, usually in my situation these type of boys will not come back to you. Please tell me I am right? Am I right?

“I mean it,” Kyuhyun softly declared. My eyes blinked vigorously. Seeing the uncomfortable state that I was in, Kyuhyun spoke up.

“You don’t have to answer today; you can give me the answer tomorrow. Well, I’m glad I told you this. I’ve been keeping this in for a while now,” he smiled. “I’ll see you around. You know where to find me,” he stood up, winked and left.

I turned my head around slowly, “Am I dreaming?”
“No you’re not,” a voice came from behind. I quickly turned my head around to see Sunny standing there.
“You scared me!” I playfully slapped her legs. She sat down beside me. “What were you talking about before? About you dreaming?” Sunny questioned. So, we sat there for the whole recess talking about what happened from top to bottom. It was a long story but I was shortening it.

“Soasyoucanseeheaskedmetobehisgirlfriendidontknowwhattodobecauseifeelguiltyaboutleavinghimbehindbutbeinghis
girlfriendihavenoclueitssohardtellmewhylovelifeissohardidontknowwhichanswertogivehimimscaredidontwanttohurthis
feelingsandomgSeohyunbreathe,” I quickly spitted it all out in one go. (A/N: This sentence is not gibberish btw..read it carefully!)
“OKAY! BREATHE! PLEASE SPEAK KOREAN I DO NOT SPEAK GIBBERISH,” Sunny fanned me. “But Woah, I actually understand what you spoke back there.” She chuckled. I gave her a ‘help me’ look and she quickly quieted down and sighed.

“Do you still like him Seohyun?” Sunny asked. I gave her a ‘are you kidding me look’ and responded, “No, I don’t think so. Me? Liking him again? Puh-lease,” I waved my hand.
“Then why is it so hard to answer his question?”

I sat there thinking about what Sunny said. “You could’ve just rejected it right away, why are you thinking about it?” Sunny continued.
“I guess, well, one I do feel guilty about leaving him yesterday. I don’t know what is stopping me from answering him,” I frowned.
“Love?” Sunny raised an eyebrow like it was an obvious answer. “You might think that you don’t like him and you deny it, but deep inside you might have feelings for him.”
“Why is this so hard?” I pouted and leaned on her shoulder.
“Love is a mystery, follow your heart Seohyun,” Sunny advised.

We sat there like that until the bell rang for end of recess. It seemed like a long recess to me. After my mini talk with Sunny, I went home, took a refreshing shower and laid myself on my bed. I looked up at the plain white ceiling in silence. Only the sound of the winds howling outside my window can be heard. I turned around to the Keroro doll lying on the side of me. I sat it straight up and stared at it for while.

The corners of my lips twitched up and formed a smile. My eyes started to close. I pulled my blankets above me and rested my head on the comfortable pillow. I switched the night lamp on and dozed off to sleep.

 

I have my answer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Please luxubu and morningteaz don't hurt the innocent tables :( HAHAH But don't have too much hopeee, there is a twist ;) reow reow