Your Turn !

Falling For His Trap

Seohyun and Sunny walked into the school gates. At that exact moment, a black limo stopped by the front gates. Girls started squealing as 4 people stepped out of the limo. This is exactly like the first day at school for Seohyun and Sunny, but this time, Seohyun was known as Yonghwa’s girlfriend. Even though they are dating, girls can’t back off Yonghwa and kept clinging onto him. Seohyun was jealous but she trusts in Yonghwa to not become like Kyuhyun. Speaking of Kyuhyun, he hasn’t been seen since the time Seohyun rejected him. Seohyun felt a pang of guiltiness rush over her, but she will think that it’s the best for her so she waves it away.

“Bikini babe~” Yonghwa cooed while running to Seohyun. Before Yonghwa got to hug Seohyun she darted to the side and he hugged the person behind Seohyun instead.

“HYUNG!” Minhyuk yelled in outrage. *Why I’m I bending down so much? Seohyun isn’t this short…* Yonghwa let go of the person he was hugging and covered his mouth when he saw her. “SUNNY?”

Sunny was standing there with her arms crossed and pissed off expression. Minhyuk came running to her and protectively put an arm in front of her. “No one touches Sunny! NO ONE. Well except for me, but touch her again and you’re dead! My hyung or not!” Minhyuk warned.

Yonghwa turned to Seohyun and gave a small frown. “Why did you move?”
Seohyun looked at him with an –are-you-kidding-me expression. Yonghwa looked at Seohyun softly before remembering what he said. “Oh, sorry babe! I won’t call you that again,” he pouted and grabbed her hand. Seohyun chuckled at Yonghwa’s childish apology and flicked his forehead.

“Aigoo, how do I even know you?”
“Of course I’m your boyfriend for starters,” Yonghwa said in an –stating-the-obvious tone.  “Kaja! I’ll walk you to your locker.” Yonghwa grabbed her hands and lead Seohyun off.

“That stupid hyung. How dare he?” Minhyuk muttered and turned to Sunny. “I’ll walk you to you’re locker!” He cheered and led her away.

Jonghyun and Jungshin stood there looking at each other. “Forever alone bro,” they high fived each other and shook their heads before walking to the lockers.

“You have us Jonghyun and Jungshin oppa!” Girls screamed as they walked off.

----

“You can do this! FIGHTING!” Seohyun pumped her fist in the air.
“Come on!” Yonghwa did the same action.
“Please don’t speak a different language when you’re telling her okay?” Jungshin nodded his head at Minhyuk.

Seohyun raised an eyebrow, “What do you mean? What language?”
Yonghwa laughed at her innocent tone. “Minhyuk speaks different languages when he’s nervous. I don’t know how he knows them but they just come out,” Yonghwa replied.
“Ohh…” Seohyun slowly nodded her head.

“Hyungs! I do not talk another language!” Minhyuk punched Yonghwa’s arm.
“OH yes you do!” Yonghwa shouted back.

“OMG SHE’S WALKING HERE!” Jonghyun informed. Seohyun, Yonghwa, Jungshin, Jonghyun and Minhyuk hid at the corner.

“What are you doing here? Get out!” Jungshin pushed Minhyuk out in the hallway.

 

“Oh, Minhyuk, where did you come from?” Sunny looked around. “I didn’t remember seeing you there.”
“Oh, really? I saw you from the corner,” Minhyuk laughed to himself.

Behind the corner, Yonghwa was physically slapping himself on the forehead. “Can this guy be anymore stupid?”
“Yes, when he talks different languages,” Jonghyun replied.

 

Seohyun turned around face to face to Yonghwa and elbowed him, “Oppa, be nice!”
Yonghwa’s eyes widened, “You called me oppa!” He cheered and pinched her nose. Seohyun scrunched up her nose and slapped his hands away.
“Fine, I’ll be nice for you babe,” he whispered in her ear and rested his chin on her shoulders.

“Are you free now?” Minhyuk sheepishly smiled.
“Umm, yeah,” Sunny answered awkwardly. *What’s wrong with him today? He’s usually so hyped up.* “Do you need anything?”
“Actually, yes.” Minhyuk took a deep breath and looked into Sunny’s eyes. “I need to ask you something,” he declared.
“A huh,”
“Will you answer me back?” Minhyuk asked.
“Yes. I think I just did, you asked me a question,” Sunny giggled.

“BAHHAHAHA,” Jungshin, Jonghyun and Yonghwa were laughing softly as they could behind the wall clutching to their stomachs.  Seohyun chuckled to herself at Minhyuk’s attitude while keeping an eye on Sunny at the same time.

“Oh opps,” Minhyuk rubbed the back of his neck. Sunny laughed and looked at Minhyuk. Minhyuk loved seeing her laugh and the reason being him. Suddenly, he gained confidence.
“So, what do you want to ask me?” She returned her expression to a normal face. Seeing her usual face back again, Minhyuk lost his confidence.

“Voudrais-tu sortir avec moi?” Minhyuk quickly splattered out.

From the corner, 4 heads poked out one by one. Jonghyun’s at the bottom, Jungshin’s on top of Jonghyun’s, Seohyun’s on top of Jungshin’s and Yonghwa on top of Seohyun’s.

 


(A/N: The formation looks like this!)

“Oh no he didn’t,” Jungshin spoke up from the bottom.
“Oh yes he did,” Yonghwa nodded his head.
“Is he speaking French?” Seohyun questioned.
“Positively,” Jonghyun replied.

“What?” Sunny raised an eyebrow. Realizing that Minhyuk just spoke French, he covered his mouth and chuckled.
“Umm, I was meant to say,” Minhyuk paused.
“Say??” Sunny nodded her head.
“Do you want to go out with me?” Minhyuk looked away feeling like he would get rejected.

Sunny was shocked but at the same time found Minhyuk’s expression cute. She walked up to him and cupped his face. “Aigoo, you’re so cute,” Sunny pinched his cheeks.
Hearing that Minhyuk relaxed his shoulders and smiled at Sunny, “So, does that mean a yes?”
Sunny smiled at him, “Yes,” she released his cheeks in time for Minhyuk to embrace her in his arms.

“KYAA! CONGRATULATIONS!” Seohyun jumped out from behind the wall followed by the rest. Sunny was shocked and quickly let go of Minhyuk blushing.
“You guys planned this?” Sunny asked Seohyun.
“We didn’t plan, we helped,” she gave a short and simple answer.

“Let’s have a double date!” Yonghwa exclaimed and wrapped his arms around Seohyun’s waist pulling her close to him. Sunny and Minhyuk looked at each other and nodded in agreement.

“And we are forever alone,” Jonghyun sang making the whole group burst into laughter.  

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: AHHHH i need to go sleep now --' uh oh . i didnt edit this story well yet, i did it throughly so forgive me for my mistakes, i will revise them tomorrow :) i need to sleep hah its near 1am and i have school --' aigoo. i hope you like this chapter ! ehehheh new couple formed... i think ahhaha gomawo for the subbies and commenters ! i have another story waiting in line after this one ! :) bye <3