MinSun Couple

Falling For His Trap

“Tada!” Minhyuk held out his two hands showing the wide lake.
“The lake? What exactly do we do here?” Sunny raised a brow.
“Yes the lake, it’s peaceful! Come on, let’s rent some boats.”

“Annyeong!” Minhyuk greeted the staff member.
“Hello,” the staff greeted back.
“Can we rent a boat?” Minhyuk asked.
“Sure, follow me,” the staff instructed.

They finally reached the end of the pier and the staff handed them two the life jackets.  Minhyuk helped Sunny buckle hers up and Sunny helps him buckle his up.

“Okay, so this is the paddle, you just paddle it. Row backwards to move forwards and row forwards to go backwards. If you want to go right, move only the left handle backwards and for left do the same this time use the right handle. Now, your clear to go,” he explained the details as Minhyuk and Sunny listened carefully.

“You can put your bags up here incase your boat flips over.”
“Deh,” Sunny replied and placed her bag on the shelf.
“Let’s go! Woot woot!” Minhyuk put his hands in the air. Sunny chuckled and went towards the boat.

Minhyuk hopped in first and sat down, holding the boat steadily for Sunny to hop in. Sunny hopped in carefully and sat down, making herself comfortable.

“Start!” Minhyuk started rowing the boat. “There’s no crocodiles in here right?” Minhyuk questioned looking down in the lake.
“Are you crazy? If there were then they wouldn’t open this place anyways,” Sunny answered.
“But you never know when they can sneak in out of nowhere,” Minhyuk said in a spooky tone.

4 minutes past and Minhyuk was rowing tiredly.

“Minhyuk, let me do it.” Sunny bent forwards to grab the paddle, but Minhyuk pulled it away from her.
“A guy should row on these boats. We are on a date.” Minhyuk winked. “Wait, does that mean you are my girlfriend?” Minhyuk tilted his head to the side looking up in the sky.
“No,” Sunny answered. Minhyuk’s jaw dropped and he stared at her confusingly.
“But…”
“You asked me out on a date, not for me to be your girlfriend,” Sunny cut him halfway and smiled at him. *This pabo.*

“Would you like to be my girlfriend?” Minhyuk blurted out. Sunny looked at him dazzled and smiled. That gave him a small hope as the corners of his lips twitched up. But that was immediately wiped off his face when darted her attention to a straw in the boat.

“Sunny ~ Sunny!” Minhyuk tried getting her attention.
“What?” Sunny looked at him.
“Didn’t you hear me?”
“Yes,” Sunny answered. Minhyuk beamed. “You called my name,” Sunny finished off her sentence. Minhyuk frowned and looked at Sunny disappointingly.

“Before that?” He asked him hope.
“Yes, I heard that too.” Sunny started playing with the water.
“Then why aren’t you answering my question?”

Sunny kept quiet which made Minhyuk grow out of patience. He wanted to know the answer and he wants it now. Minhyuk rocked the boat side to side. Sunny grabbed onto the edge of the boat and glared at Minhyuk.

“Yah, we’re going to tip over!” Sunny shrieked.
“You have to answer my question then I’ll stop shaking it!” Minhyuk applied more force into the boat making it sway more harshly.
“If you keep shaking I won’t answer it!”
“If you don’t tell me I’ll keep shaking it!” Minhyuk shook it more harshly. There were ripple effects happening in the water as the boat moved side to side.

“Okay, okay, I’ll – “ Sunny stopped talking half way as the boat toppled over making Sunny and Minhyuk fall in the water. “Ahhh!” Sunny screamed before hitting the water. After crashing, Sunny managed to swim back up the surface to catch a breath. She coughed out the water and shivered because of the freezing cold water.

“Sunny!” Minhyuk called from a distance and quickly swam over.
*How did he get there?* Sunny thought at the back of her head.
“Annyeong!” Minhyuk greeted in the water.
“You-gotta-be-kidding-me,” Sunny muttered as her teeth’s clattered due to the coldness of the water.

Minhyuk wrapped his arms around Sunny’s waist which included the life jacket too and whispered in Sunny’s ear. “So you were saying before? Yes or no?”

His hot breath came crawling down her neck sending shivers to her spine. “I’m not telling you since you tipped out boat over! Mehrong!” Sunny mehronged him.

Minhyuk started digging his head into her neck. Sunny tried pulling away but it was impossible with her weak legs, shivering body and his strong arms.

“Are you going to answer me?” Minhyuk asked as he dug his head further in her neck.
“O-okay, I’ll be your girlfriend,” Sunny stuttered at the skin ship. Minhyuk turned her around and smiled. He pecked her on the lips and started swimming away.

“Catch me if you can yeobo!”  He yelled.
“Yah! Come back here!” Sunny chuckled at his childishness and swam after him.