YongSeo Couple

Falling For His Trap

“Now that they are gone, what do you want to do?” Yonghwa asked.
“You sound like you don’t want them with us,” Seohyun scoffed.
“I do, but we need to spend our own time together too. Right babe?” He nudged Seohyun. “Oh! Let’s go there!” Yonghwa pointed. Seohyun followed his fingers and her eyes widened.

“GHOST HOUSE?!” She gawked at the huge building with the scary looking exterior design.

“Bingo.” Yonghwa nodded and pulled Seohyun closer.
“Are you serious?” Seohyun pouted.
“I’ll protect you, don’t worry.” Yonghwa pinched her cheeks and they paid to go in.

Seohyun was gripping onto Yonghwa’s hands tightly as they entered the spooky entrance.

“AHH!” Seohyun screamed as a skull made noises out of nowhere appearing right in front of her. Yonghwa straight away stood in front of Seohyun and covered her protectively. “Shut your mouth,” Yonghwa spoke to the skull and pushed its chin up causing the mouth to close.

 

They both walked further in the house and the creepier things got. Seohyun was screaming here and there while Yonghwa was protecting her every second.

“AHHH! OTTOKAE?!” Seohyun jumped. Yonghwa looked down on the floor, noticing a hand covered in blood lying there. He picked it up and brang it closer to Seohyun making her jump and screams more. He laughed at her and she slapped his arm playfully.

“Oppa! It’s not funny!” Seohyun frowned.
“It-it- is to me,” Yonghwa said between breaths while waving the hands up and down. The fingers started to move by itself and Yonghwa screamed, throwing the hand away. Seohyun raised a brow and started laughing.

“It’s not funny,” he spoke.
“It is to me,” Seohyun repeated Yonghwa’s response last time. Just then, a person wearing a mask and wig of the grudge jumped out behind Seohyun and made the sound that the grudge made. Seohyun slowly turned around before screaming for her dear life running behind Yonghwa. The grudge came closer to Yonghwa as Seohyun hid her face behind his back.

The grudge was now less than a metre close to Yonghwa but he didn’t do anything. Seohyun was mumbling all sorts of words behind his back while he stood there in front of her. He looked at the ghost up and down and knocked the ghosts’ forehead.

-bong.-

Hearing the odd sound, Seohyun jerked her head up and looked at the grudge who was rubbing its forehead.

“Oppa…what did you do?” Seohyun looked at the grudge weirdly.
“Knocked it on the forehead,” Yonghwa answered.
“You can help me get away from it but not hit It.”
“It was funny so I gave it a knock.” Yonghwa chuckled to himself. Seohyun also laughed along. They both turned around to leave but a skull came down from the top right in front of Seohyun.

“AHHHH!” Seohyun screamed while crashing into Yonghwa’s chest. He hugged her tightly and flicked the skull away.
“Can we get out of here?” Seohyun mumbled.
“Come on.” Yonghwa grabbed her hands and led her out to the exit.

When they were finally safe outside, Yonghwa ran to buy Seohyun a drink. He came back with 2 bottles of water.

“Where should we go now?” Yonghwa looked at Seohyun for an answer. She shrugged but then smiled to herself.
“I know.” Seohyun stood up and pulled Yonghwa to who knows where.

“THE PHOTO BOOTH?” Yonghwa looked at the small box with pictures and decorations on the outside.
“A huh, let’s go!” Seohyun dragged Yonghwa inside. Seohyun took out her wallet but was stopped by Yonghwa.
“I told you to let me pay whenever you’re with me.” He furrowed his eyebrows.
“But you already paid the whole day, don’t worry I’ll help out,” Seohyun replied and put the coins into the coin inserter.
“Seohyun,” Yonghwa called her name. She looked at his displeased face.
“Don’t worry oppa, you can pay next time arasso?” Seohyun suggested.
He sighed, “Fine. I’ll let you off this once.”
“Okay! Let’s start!” Seohyun pressed the button.

First photo: Seohyun and Yonghwa standing side by side. Yonghwa's arms over Seohyun.

Second photo: Yonghwa giving Seohyun a back hug.

Third photo: Yonghwa kisses Seohyun’s cheeks while giving her a back hug, her eyes were closed but she was smiling.

Fourth photo: Seohyun kisses Yonghwa’s cheeks while sitting on his lap. Yonghwa’s arms were around her waist and her arms were around his neck.

 

(A/N: Imagine the scene :) ehhehe)

The photos printed and Seohyun took them out from the slot. They were both looking at it together giggling and laughing at the expressions. Out of nowhere, Seohyun took out  a scissors from her handbag surprising Yonghwa.

“When did you have that there?” He asked.
“I’m always prepared,” Seohyun answered and started cutting the photos. “Oppa, which one do you want?” Seohyun held out the pictures in her hands. Yonghwa grabbed the first photo and the fourth photo while Seohyun took the other 2.
“I knew you would choose those two.” Seohyun nodded.
“Why is that?” Yonghwa asked pretending not to know anything.
“One because there’s a picture of me giving you a peck on the cheeks and the other one cause it’s normal. You wanted me to keep the other two because you want me to think of us as a cute couple,” Seohyun explained.
“Aigoo, my babe is always smart.” He ruffled her hair. She fixed her hair and looked back up at Yonghwa.
“Where to know?”

“The heat is getting hot right?” Yonghwa smirked and pulled Seohyun away from the booth and out the gates of Lotte World.

----

A few minutes later, they arrived at the water park.

“Daebak! I’ve always wanted to go to this place!” Seohyun clasped her hands together.
“Come on!” Yonghwa dragged Seohyun to the area where water shoots up from the floor.
“Hold on hold on!” Seohyun protested.
Yonghwa turned around, “Aww, is my baby scared? Remember – bikini babe~ we should’ve bought you a bikini on the way here.” He teased.
“Jung Yonghwa.” Seohyun muttered audible enough for Yonghwa to hear.
“Baby, I’m not scared.”
Seohyun took off her cardigan. “You better run,” she warned.
“I’m so scared,” Yonghwa spoke sarcastically.
Seohyun threw down her cardigan and hand bag harshly on the floor, rolled up her sleeves and shot in the fountain.
“Uh-oh,” Yonghwa whispered before making a dash for it.

“YAH! Come back here! I told you to stop teasing me!” Seohyun ran after Yonghwa. Yonghwa turned around and started running backwards.
“I’m sorry babe, I’m just teasing you,” Yonghwa meekly smiled but turned around as soon as Seohyun sprinted towards him. “Hyuniee! Stop now, you’re going to fall!” Yonghwa yelled while running.

“Ahh!” Seohyun screamed. Yonghwa turned around to find Seohyun on the ground, immediately he sprinted up to her.
“Gwenchanwa?” He asked her worriedly. Yonghwa heard faint sobs coming from Seohyun and pulled her into a warm hug even though they were both soaking wet. “Mianhe, I won’t tease you again.”

“BLEH!” Seohyun shot up scaring the bejesus out of Yonghwa. She started laughing while clutching onto her stomach. “Oppa, look at your face!” She said between breaths.
“Babe! That was not funny!” He pouted.
“That was a priceless face!” Seohyun slapped the ground. Yonghwa frowned and smirked evilly, “You better run,” he warned her. Seohyun stopped laughing and looked at Yonghwa seriously.

“Uh oh,” Seohyun muttered and stood up, running for her life.
“Seo Joo-Hyun!” Yonghwa called out.
“Oppa! I’m sorry,” Seohyun giggled and sprinted. After a few rounds, Yonghwa caught up to her, picked her up from the waist and twirled her around.

“Akkk!” Seohyun shrieked.
“Got cha!” Yonghwa yelled in victory.

After the game of chasing, they decided to go and dry themselves out in the sun since it was about to set. Seohyun was lying comfortably in Yonghwa’s arms on the grass.

“Oppa, thank you for today-” Seohyun looked at him. “It was fun,” Seohyun finished off her sentence.
“As long as you’re happy.” Yonghwa pecked her forehead and they both lied comfortably in each other’s arm looking up in the sky.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: the end of my triple update kehe :) comments are welcomed :) i'm sorry if its boring :( ill do better! bye:)