You? again...

Falling For His Trap

SEOHYUN’S POV

Days after that incident at the party, I still couldn’t believe it. Kyuhyun was there with another girl. The thought of seeing him again, half of me want to let my tears fall out but the other half I was shocked and angry. Why am I letting him get to me? I still haven’t told Sunny about our little incident yet or else she would chop him up in dices already. Were we fated to love each other? I’m so silly, what is this?! I stared out the window looking at the grey clouds crowding over Seoul. *Why is this day so gloomy?*

“Seohyun! Are you done yet? Come down and eat breakfast then go to school. You are going to be late!” My aunty yelled.
I snapped back out of my daze, “Dae!” I picked up my school bag and walked slowly downstairs.

“Omo! Seohyun, why are you walking like a ghost? You scared me there. Come in and eat breakfast.” My aunty shrieked in shock while her hands were on her chest.
“I’m going to skip breakfast today, I’m not feeling well,” I told her.
“Stay home then, you look like you are about to faint,” she worriedly touched my forehead.
“Aniyo, I have to go school today, I have an important test that I have to do.” I bowed down to her and walked out the door.

>>FAST FORWARD>>

10 minutes later, I arrived at school. I saw some people crowding over something but I was guessing it was just the CN Blue kingkas so I walked straight pass the crowd. As I struggled to get through someone called out my name. I turned around to see who it was but I couldn’t see anyone amongst the crowd. *That voice….* I turned around to walk away but someone caught my wrist. I turned around and my eyes widened.

“There you are, I thought I lost you.” Kyuhyun panted with his hands on his knees.
I looked around to see people starring at me and gossiping. “W-what are you doing here?” I stuttered.
“What do you mean? To see you silly,” he smirked at me.
“Kyuhyun, we’re going separate paths now. Stay out of my life please. I don’t want anything to do with you anymore.” I shook his hands off and walked away but he chased after me and stood right in front of me.
“I know…what I did was wrong but please forgive me? Can we start fresh now?” He smiled.
I looked deep in his eyes but and he starred back, “If you want me to forgive you then why are you asking for it now? Why not the days right after I left? Why do you have to wait 2 years? Did I just wait 2 years for your sorry?”

“Seohyun, I know how mad you are but-“
 

“But what? But you were scared? But that in your bed pulled you back? But you were bored of her? Why are you giving out so many lame excuses?” A third person interrupted Kyuhyun.
“Long time no see Sunny,” Kyuhyun smiled.
“Oh I’d wish for a longer time,” Sunny scoffed.
“Sunny….” I whispered as I tugged her as she gave Kyuhyun a death glare.
“Seohyun let’s go. We can’t waste our time on a guy like him,” she snapped.
 

“Sunny, you really need to change that attitude of yours. I’ve tried handling it for the years that we’ve known each other but now you’re getting on my nerves. Why are you always minding into people businesses?” Kyuhyun argued back.
“Excuse me? Who are you to tell me what to do and for your information, that ‘peoples businesses’ that you just said back there, is my best friend’s business. What about it? Huh?”
“Do you have a problem with me?” Kyuhyun asked.
“Yes I do, thanks for asking.”

“Kyuhyun! That’s enough! Please go. Sunny let’s go to class please,” I begged them.
“Seohyun..” he whispered.
“Save it Kyuhyun, go back to whatever you were doing 2 years before,”  I said to him.
“But I was looking for you 2 years before, now that I’ve found you what am I supposed to do but say a sorry,” he frowned.
“Oh I know, go die,” Sunny exclaimed with a cheerful face. “Let’s go Seohyun.”
“I’m not granting your wish Sunny,” he snapped back.
“Fine, then grant Seohyun’s wish; go take a long walk off a short pier,” Sunny snapped back.

We walked away from Kyuhyun, I looked back at him a couple of times but Sunny would always tell me to turn around and ignore him.

-ding ding ding ding!-

>>FAST FORWARD>>

I came out of maths class, drained from all the commotion this morning and the noises people made in the cafeteria which caused me a headache. I was walking down the hallway hugging my books tightly against my chest when I saw Yonghwa and his friends walking towards me. I stopped and starred at him thinking back about what happened at the party last time.

Yonghwa saw me and caught me starring so I quickly looked away. He walked towards me and I walked towards him. I stopped once we were only 1m away from each other. Closer and closer they got somehow I was shaking. *Seohyun, why are you shaking?* I put my hands up my temple and rubbed them lightly. I looked up at again this time I was hoping Yonghwa would stop and say hi, but he walked pass me without looking once. 

My vision started to blur and I felt like I was swaying side to side. I tighten my eyes and opened them again but it wasn’t helping. My head feels like it has been squashed under a pile of dictionaries. Soon my vision was black. I could see nothing but only feel the coldness of the floor on my legs.

YONGHWA’S POV

 

I admit it, I saw everything that happened in the morning. I stood there as Seohyun and Kyuhyun talked to each other. I couldn’t say a word. I don’t know why I was feeling like this, is it that I’m jealous?! No…I can’t be jealous…I don’t even like her…

That is why, when lunch bell rang. I saw Seohyun walking down the hallway with her hands clutching her books into her chest. *Hmm..why does she look so down?* I starred at her then she caught me looking back so I looked away thinking about what happened this morning before school.

“Yonghwa, let’s go to the cafeteria,” Minhyuk appeared right in front of my face.
“Hmm?” I asked.
“Are you deaf? I said we are going to the cafeteria!” He screamed in my ear.
“Okay okay! That was so loud. God. Let’s go.”

I walked towards Seohyun as she walked towards me. When we were one metre away from each other she put her hands up her temple and rubbed it gently. *What’s wrong with Seohyun today? She’s usually not like this…hmm..oh wells she’ll be fine..she’s strong.* I walked pass Seohyun without looking straight in her eyes because of what happened this morning. I admit it, i felt jealous but i don't know why.*Why is it affecting me this much?* I thought to myself. I turned around to get a glance at Seohyun to see her standing there with her head down, I turned my head around and walked away but then I heard a loud bang on the floor.

Jung Shin, Jong Hyun, Min Hyuk and I all turned around at the same time and seeing people crowding around in a small circle. *Seohyun?*
“SEOHYUN!” I yelled as I ran towards her with the other CN Blue members running behind me. I stopped in my tracks to find her lying down on the ground with her books scattered on the floor.
“Seohyun ah! Wake up! ” I shook her.  “Call the ambulance! Minhyuk!” I yelled at him.
“Seohyun! Wake up! What's wrong with you?” I patted her cheek lightly.
“I’m calling! I’m calling!” Minhyuk dialled the number in his phone while Jungshin rushed to find a teacher and Jonghyun running to find Sunny.
“Seohyun ah, please wake up. I’m sorry for walking pass you, please wake up. Wake up!” I hugged her tightly in my chest.

 

A/N: Sorry for not updating! hOpE yOu GuYs like this chapter <3<3 kehe please subscribe and comment! double update for you guys might even do more or stop after the double update :) mightt hehe