Surprise Visit

Falling For His Trap

SEOHYUN’S POV

I woke up with a little sun shining on my face. *How long have I been sleeping?* I thought to myself. Just then my aunty walked in with a tray of porridge and medicines.

“Oh, Seohyun your awake!” She said in a joyful voice
“Dae, what happened to me?” I asked her.
“You don’t remember?” She asked with a shocked face
“No…all I remembered was having a terrible headache and the next minute I was on the floor and couldn’t see anything."
“I see…well you fainted in school and they called me. When I arrived there to pick you up you were still unconscious and the paramedics people were there and beside you was Yonghwa and Sunny. Then they said it’s better if you go home because of the noise the school is creating so Yonghwa helped me carry you here,” she explained.
“Yonghwa? Did you just say Yonghwa?” *I thought he just ignored me last time….*
“Yes, Yonghwa now hurry and eat up your porridge then drink your tablets. The school has called and said you can stay home until you feel better.”
“Dae, thank you but I don’t feel like eating.”
“Seohyun ah, you have to eat. Your parents won’t be happy seeing you like this,” my aunty begged.
I looked down with a heavy sigh, I thought of my parents and she was right they wouldn’t be happy to see me like this. “Dae, I’ll eat it.” I looked up with a fake smile.
“Good, now hurry up. I’m leaving now; call me when you need something.”

No One’s Pov

~At school~

The bell rang for ending school. Teenagers would storm out of the school as fast as they can to reach home or somewhere else they would want to be. By the school gates the kingkas of the school was waiting for one particular person.

“How long does it take her to pack her bag?!” Minhyuk said in an pissed off tone.
“Calm down bro, she’ll be out soon,” Jong Hyun said behind him.
“Oh hey! Look it’s her!” Minhyuk exclaimed. “SUNNY!”

Sunny looked around and spotted Minhyuk but ended up walking faster.  “YAH! Sunny, I’m calling you here!” Minhyuk ran after her. He finally reached up to her and caught her wrist and turned her around.
“Didn’t you hear me calling you?” He panted heavily.
“You did?” Sunny raised an eyebrow.
“Yes!”
“Okay, so you got my attention. What do you want?” Sunny coldly asked.
“Are you going to Seohyun’s house?”
“Why? You’re not planning to do anything to her are you?” she asked suspiciously.

“I’m not that much of a pedo alright? Can we come with you?” Minhyuk blinked
“Who is we?” she asked.
“Me, Jungshin and Jonghyun.” He quickly called them over.
“Isn’t Yonghwa coming too?”
“No, he wants to go home. We told him to come but he said he has something else to do,” Jungshin butted in.
Sunny examined them closely before nodding to them agreeing that they could come with her to see Seohyun.


 

SUNNY’S POV
 

So, the CN Blue members excluding Yonghwa asked if they could come with me to see Seohyun. At first I was sensing something fishy because they don’t do this often but I agreed to their idea because they don’t seem that bad at least not as bad as Yonghwa who decided not to pay her a visit.

We finally reached Seohyun’s house after 20 minutes of walking and while walking I got to know each one of the members more.
 

-Ding dong-

“Oh Sunny! Come in and who are these gentlemen’s here?” Seohyun’s aunty asked.
“Annyeonghaseyo, these are Seohyun’s friends from school,” I bowed.
“Annyeong!” They all bowed.
“Oh what gentlemen’s,” she complimented. “Come on in, Seohyun is just right upstairs.”
“Gomawo,” I greeted her and went upstairs and stopped at her door.
“Okay guys, I’ll go in first then we you will surprise her with these party poppers, arraso?” I whispered to them.

 

Flashback

 

“Hey! Let’s get her some party poppers! We should surprise her” Minhuk suggested.
“Good idea!” Exclaimed Jungshin.
So we stopped by at the convenient store and bought a couple of party things and food and off we head to Seohyun’s house.

 

End of Flashback


“Got it!” They all put up the ‘ok’ sign.

I knocked on Seohyun’s door and she replied telling me to come in.
“Seohyun! Are you okay?” I ran to her and gave her a big hug.
“I’m fine, I’m fine. Don’t you have work today?” She asked me.
“What? You don’t want me to come over and see you? You gave me a heart attack yesterday when I saw you in the sick bay and the paramedics crowding over you!” I furrowed.
“Mianhe, I had a headache, i was thinking too much.”
“What were you thinking off Seohyun? I hope it’s not Kyuhyun.” I looked at her in the eye.
“I don’t know right now…it’s-“
“SURPRISE!” The boys came in and popped the party poppers. Seohyun’s eyes widened as she was so surprised.
“Omo! When did you guys prepare this?” Seohyun surprisingly asked.
“Just then,” Minhyuk replied. “Are you feeling better?”
“Dae, thanks for worrying. But since when were you guys and Sunny friends?”
“Seohyun, they wanted to follow me here. They are not that bad,” I explained.

“We haven’t introduced ourselves properly; I’m Jungshin, this is Jonghyun and down there is Minhyuk” Jung Shin introduced them one by one.
“Hi, I’m sorry for bothering you guys. Making you come all the way here when you have something else to do at home.” Seohyun frowned.
“Aniyo! It’s nothing! We wanted to come either way,” Minhyuk exclaimed cheerfully.
“But where is Yonghwa?” Seohyun asked.
“He has something to do Seohyun, stuff him,” I told her.

For the whole day, we’ve been talking and playing small games. It was pretty fun and I think that we have cheered up Seohyun and clearly we made her feel better. She is now happier and worries less.

“Omo, its night we got to go now! We’ll see you tomorrow at school if you come!” Jungshin yawned.
“Alright, thanks for coming guys, I’ll see you tomorrow.” Seohyun bowed at them as they left the room.

I turned around to Seohyun and bowed down at her, “Seohyun, before the boys interrupted us, what were you about to tell me?”

“Oh that…” She lowered her voice.
“You know you can tell me everything yeahs?” I comforted Seohyun as I saw tears in her eyes.
“I don’t know anymore Sunny, I really don’t! At the party I saw Kyuhyun and then I saw him again yesterday! I don’t know if I still like him or not but I don’t want to like him! After what he did to me I can’t accept him again, I just can’t," she sobbed on my arms.

*Seohyun…I hate seeing you like this….*

“Love is a mystery Seohyun. It depends on if you like him or not, after what he did to you I don’t think he deserves to stay as friends with you. With a guy like him you should…” I patted Seohyun’s back.
“Should what?” She sniffed.
“Should…put a bucket of jelly down his pants?” I spat out  a laugh noticing how stupid I was.
“Say what?!” Seohyun shot up and cracked up laughing, wiping away all her tears. “Oh Sunny, you’re always making me laugh again. I don’t know where I would be without you.” She hugged me.
“Same here.” I hugged her back.

 

A/N: thanks for all those who commented! you guys supported me in this story! this is the last chapter of the double update! i want to write more but i'm out of ideas for now so ill double update again tmrw ! <3<3 hope you like this chapter ! it might be a bit boring mianhe but ill try my best in the future :) xoxo