closer and closer..

Falling For His Trap

A/N: omg im so sorry! i havent updated in such a long time! to make it up to you ill be triple updating :) hehe forgive me for my mistakes and i hope you like it ! heart enjoy ^^ keep commenting and subscribeee hehhe... i think i changed Seohyun's personality a bit..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next few days, everything was normal. I went to school as usual and after school I would always take a shift at a bakery store until 7pm. Sunny and I haven’t been communicating with each other much because her family went to Busan to take care of her grandma who is in hospital. The queenkas of our school hasn’t been bothering me much but Rian would always give me these death glares every time I walk pass her. I don’t know why she’s holding a grudge on me but it’s a positive that it was something to do with Yonghwa. As for Yobut, he is normal as usual, pulling pranks on people and lazing off in class.

-ding dinggg dinng dinnngg-                                                                                                            

The class packed up for the lunch bell. Everyone was rushing which made it hard for me to squeeze through a bunch of people to reach my locker. Somewhere in the middle of the hallway, I felt some one grabbing my wrist; I turned around to see Yonghwa standing right in front of me with his hands around my wrist.

“What do you want?” I asked.
“Hmm? I don’t know,” he shrugged.
“Then may I ask, why are you holding my wrist?” I raised an eyebrow.
“Come on,” he pulled me. I struggled to shake his hands of me and ended up following him outside to the basketball courts.

“Ah, let go of me. That hurts!”  I yelled. “Why did you drag me here?”
“I don’t know, I wanted to see you,” he replied. “Is that a crime?”
“It’s a crime when you made my wrist go red!”
“What a baby…” he mumbled.
“What?” I snapped at him.
“I was just saying how cute you were.” He winked.
“Stop with that flirty attitude of yours, it won’t work on me.” Just as I finished saying my sentence, he slipped his arms around my waist and pulled me in towards him making my chest lean against his. I was shocked by his sudden action and tried to pull away but his grasp was too strong for me to break away.
 

“What?! What are you doing? People are going to see!” I yelped.
“So? I don’t care. How does it feel to be in my arms?” He smirked. I started to relax a bit and looked down at the ground.
“I think my ‘flirty attitude is working on you now eh?” He sarcastically said.
“When I’m in your arms…I feel…really comfortable..-” I his arms. “-safe, warm..-“ I continued.
Yonghwa gave me a shocked face while I was his arms. “Really? Would you like to see my next move?”
*Aigoo this squid face* “Really? Exactly how many moves do you have?” I smiled at him.
“3,” he quickly replied.
“Then..Yeah can I see your next move?” I replied back.
“Really?” He leaned closer and closer to me causing me to lean backwards. “You really want me to do the next move? I never knew you were really this type of girl Seohyun.” He leaned in.
“And you never will, don’t underestimate me yet Yonghwa.” I flashed a smile at him. He looked at me with a confused expression before yelling in pain.

 

“Whaaaa--------------- URGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! OH MY!!” Yonghwa rolled down on the floor.

“You think your flirting trick will work on me?” I scoffed and walked away while Yonghwa is rolling on the ground, I could hear him screaming my name. I turned around, did a mehrong and headed in the cafeteria.