Flashbacks ~

Falling For His Trap

SEOHYUN’S POV

I stopped on my tracks seeing Kyuhyun standing in front of me with his arms around a girl’s waist. *Why is he here? How does he know this place?!*

-Flashback-

 

“Kyuhyun oppa!” I shouted at the guy sitting beside me.
“Aigoo, you look fine!” He laughed and patted my head.
“With cream all over my face? I look like a monster who just dumped my face into a cake!” I whined.
“Aw come on Seohyun, we need to have some fun on your birthday!” He cut up the small strawberry cake and put it up to my mouth. “Ahhh Seohyun. Open up,” he waved the fork in front of my mouth.
“I have hands oppa.” I waved my hands in the air.
“Open up!” He stuffed the piece of cake into my mouth. I felt like it was the best cake I’ve ever tasted, not because of the flavour but because the person that I loved most fed me it. I know it’s cheesy but he was the best boyfriend anyone could ever have.
 

 

I stopped at a bakery store trying to find a cake suitable for oppa’s taste. It took me a while to choose but I didn’t mind because he doesn’t know that I’m coming over to his apartment. Yes, I’ve kept it a secret from him but he loves surprises! ….i hope...

-ding-

The elevator door opened and I walked out towards Kyuhyun’s apartment. *I’m sure he’ll love this cheesecake! I also hope he likes the present I bought him!* I smiled to myself as I made some turns.

I reached his apartment and decided not to ring the door bell but instead walk in and surprise him.

“SURPRISE!” I screamed as I opened his bedroom door, my smile faded when I saw him on the bed sleeping with another girl. I dropped the cake down the floor which made Kyuhyun sit up. 
 

“Seohyun! Why didn’t you tell me you were coming over?!” Kyuhyun asked, shocked.
“Oppa, who is that?” The girl next to him asked while wrapping Kyuhyun’s blanket around her body.
Speechless, i looked at both of them,  “Oppa…” Tears starting swelling up in my eyes.
Kyuhyun grabbed my arm.  “Seohyun...I-”
“Ani...ani..ANI!” I shook my head vigorously. 

 
I ran to the door and reached for the handle but Kyuhyun grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. "I can explain - " He stopped halfway. 

“Let go of me! I DON’T WANT TO HEAR YOUR EXCUSES! Thank the world I came here to surprise you and the surprise hit me back! You lied to me…you lied to me…” I shook my wrist away from his grasp and ran out of the apartment. 


-End of flashback-

“Seohyun? Seohyun! Are you alright?” Yonghwa asked. I snapped out of my daze and turned to him, he realized that there were tears falling from my eyes and grew concerned.
“Why are you crying?”
“Hmm? I’m not.” I quickly wiped my tears away.

I looked over to Kyuhyun and the girl next to him. Kyuhyun quickly let go of her waist and put his hands in his pocket. *That’s right...she was the girl that was in bed with him that day…urgh come on Seohyun you gotta fight this one.*

“Seohyun, long time no see,” Kyuhyun reached out his hand for me to shake. I looked at it and starred at him. “Yes, it’s been years,” I replied ignoring his dirty hands.
“Want to sit?” He asked.
The girl standing next to him greased at me and then started whining to Kyuhyun, “Oppa, who is she? She seems so familiar! Are you flirting with her in front of me?”
“Hyuna, be quiet.” Kyuhyun glared at her.
*Hyuna…that’s her name. Urgh his face disgusts me but with her face in it too made me want to puke out everything I just ate.*

“I’m sorry I just about to go outside with this gentlemen here to take some fresh air. Now if you would excuse me, I need to get going,” I politely said.
“He’s your boyfriend?” Kyuhyun stared at Yonghwa.
“No, just friends,” Yonghwa explained.
“Hello, I’m Seohyun’s ex boyfriend Kyuhyun,” he greeted.
Yonghwa seemed stunned by the fact that this guy was my ex.  He shook Kyuhyun’s hands and greeted back “Nice to meet you, I’m Jung Yonghwa.”
“We need to go no. See you later.” I took Yonghwa's arm and pulled him outside.

I slowly walked outside like a demented zombie. It was quiet and the skies were beginning to turn dark.
“Seohyun..” I heard Yonghwa call out from behind.
“Hmmm?” I replied.
“Was that guy your ex?” He asked.
“Yeah…” I whispered.
“What happened?”
I turned around to face Yonghwa with a 'what' face. "Nothing...he just cheated on me with that girl before." I muttered softly.

“HE WHAT?! HE WHAT?! HE WHAT ON YOU?!” Yonghwa shouted furiously.
I looked at him, startled by his sudden outburst. “Why are you so surprised? Every boy is like that, im so sick of it. And go find a relationship dictionary and look up the word ‘cheat’ if you don’t know it,” I scoffed. Deep inside my heart was bleeding but I was determined to stay strong in front of him. I just had to.
“Seohyun…” Yonghwa whispered. He walked up from behind me, turned me around and embraced me in his arms. He pushed my head down to his shoulder.

“Cry it all out Seohyun..You can’t always act tough…” He whispered.

That was it, I couldn’t take it anymore so I let out a river on his shoulders. I felt touched by Yonghwa’s kind grasp but the idea of seeing Kyuhyun and the flashback of what he did to me that night hit me hard. It was something..that I’ll never forget.