Free...or not

Falling For His Trap


Seohyun’s POV

 

The next morning I woke up with the sun shining. “It’s morning already?” I rubbed my eyes. A smile suddenly lit on my face, I slapped my cheeks to wake me up. “Aigoo, why are you smiling while thinking about him?” I shot up from my bed. I walked out and headed to the bathroom not noticing all the noises made downstairs.

“Oh? Where did my towel go?” I looked around the bathroom. “Aish, probably I’ve misplaced it somewhere. I opened the bathroom door to see my aunty standing right in front of me. I jumped back, “Aunty, you scared me!”
“Sorry dear, ready to go?” She beamed.
Confused I raised my eyebrow, “Go where?”
“Didn’t I tell you?” She tapped her temple. “Anyways, we are going auto camping for the break! Your uncle and I decided we haven’t gone on a vacation for a while so now we are going. I already packed all your things, hurry and get changed and we’re off!” She raised her hands in the air and walked downstairs.
“Wait! Where are we going?” I asked.
“To the beach,” she answered and headed downstairs.

I stared at her as she descended down the stairs in glee. I titled my head to the side, *Is it me or do the whole family seem to be very happy and excited?* I walked into my room and picked out a pink shirt, white shorts and yellow belt.

 


“Okay! We are all set! Let’s go.” Uncle clapped his hands and walked out the door with the luggages while I was holding my little cousin hands. “Seohyun are we going to the beach?” she yanked my arm. I crouched down, “Yes. Are you ready to play?” I tapped her nose. “Yes!” She jumped up and down and pulled me outside.

>>Fast Forward>>

After an hour or so we finally arrived at Haeundae beach. I stepped out and sniffed the air. *I haven’t felt this fresh and free for a long time.* While my aunty and I was busy setting up the BBQ, another van that looked exactly like ours parked beside our van.

“They are here!” My aunty beamed and put everything down on the bench.
“They? Who is they?” I asked. “Who else is coming?” I turned to her.
“Look,” she answered and turned my head around. Just at that moment, a boy stepped out of the van and stretched. I squinted my eyes for a closer view. The boy turned around and we both had the same expression.

“YOU?!” We screamed.

 

Yonghwa’s POV

 

My parents told me that we are going to the beach and camping there for 3 days. Since I haven’t been to the beach for so long, I agreed BUT they never told me we are going with another family. They never told me about going with Seohyun’s family, dad’s business partner. I stepped out of the van for a little stretch and sniffed the fresh air.

I turned around and I was shocked to see Seohyun standing there right in front of me.

“YOU?!” We both screamed at the same time.
“Ah Mrs. Jung you’re here!” Seohyun’s aunty gave her a hug.
“How long have you been here? Sorry we took a while,” my mum replied.
“Aniyo, we just came.”

They were talking like they knew about going with each other. “Amma, you planned this out didn’t you?”
“No, your dad did. Now help set up the table.” She replied.
“Oh Seohyun you help him too while we get this done.”  Seohyun’s aunty pushed her over.

I looked up and down at Seohyun. She looked so cute with a pink shirt, white shorts and blue headband. I stared at her legs in awe, those silky long legs that I never saw before. I smirked, “Cute.”


 

She knocked my forehead, “Don’t be a ert.”
I rubbed my forehead and watched her set up the plates aroundd the table. I could see how uncomfortable Seohyun was because I was staring at her, but I can’t take my eyes off of her.

“Seohyun look! Appa bought me a bucket and spades,” a little girl came running over to Seohyun.
“Really? Do you want to build a sand castle later?” Seohyun crouched down. The little girl nodded and looked at me. “But who is the boy there?”
Seohyun looked at me and whispered something in her ears. The little girl starred at me like I committed a crime and ran to her dad.

“What did you tell her?” I curiously asked.
“That’s for me to know and you to find out,” Seohyun replied.


 

Seohyun’s POV

 

I cannot believe my aunty planned this out. No wonder the whole family was so happy this morning, I should’ve suspected something. I quickly set up the table and then Cho Hee came running over with a bucket and spade in her hands.

“Seohyun look! Appa bought me a bucket and spades!” She smiled.
“Really? DO you want to build a sand castle later?” I suggested.
She nodded happily, “But who is the boy there?” Cho Hee pointed to Yonghwa.
I smiled and whispered in her ears, “He is an alien from outer space, he scares people away and he has squids as his friends.”
She turned to Yonghwa with a shocked expression before running to her dad.

“What did you tell her?” Yonghwa asked.
“That’s for me to know and you to find out,” I replied.

“SEOHYUN, YONGHWA COME AND GET THE FOOD!” My aunty called us over.

*This is going to be a long day.*

----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: last chapter of the triple update! HAHHAH might updatee again tonight depends:) hope you like my story so far :)) comment and subscribe xox