The Real Reason...

Falling For His Trap

A/N: Aigoo, took me a while to do this chapter --' hope you guys like this chapter. subscribe and comment! forgive me if there is any mistakes :( sorry if this chapter bores you though ^^ yongseo moment ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Seohyun’s POV

 

I was walking down the hallway when I caught Yonghwa walking towards me with his eyes were fixed on me. His warm eyes are now feeling dark and cold. I looked down trying to get pass him but bumped into him instead.

“Mianhe.” I slightly bowed and shifted to the right. But he shifted to the right blocking my path. I shifted to the left, he moved to the left. I shift to the right away but he shifts to the right. When I looked up, I could see people starting to surround us.

“Umm..excuse me.” I looked down and tried moving but he caught my wrist.
“Why are you ignoring me?” he coldly asked.
“M-mwoh?” I stuttered. *How would he know…*
“It’s probably really obvious if you asked how did I know, out of nowhere you stopped talking to me and finds an excuse every time I’m near.”
*Well that explains it...* “Well, I need to go somewhere so can you please let go?” I wiggled my wrist but he held on tightly.

“Why aren’t you answering my question?” He starred at me like daggers coming towards you.
“Why do I have to?” I glared back.
“Because I said so.” He snapped.
“I don’t follow people’s orders.”  I looked away to see Rian furiously glaring at me yet smiling evilly. *Aish, he’s just getting me into more trouble!* I let my head down.
“But you follow her orders,” he flicked his heads towards Rian’s direction signalling for me to look at her.
“Please, just let me go.” I wiggled my wrist to let myself go but it was impossible. He looked at Rian with sharp eyes and looked back at me.

“Omo, what is she doing to him? Trying to seduce him?” I heard a girl mumble.

 *That girl needs to learn how to whisper. Jeez why is everyone on his side. He’s the one not letting me go!*

“Come with me.” He pulled me.
“No. Let me go.” I pulled back.
He turned around, “One more time, follow me. Don’t choose the hard way.”
“No, I don’t want to follow you! Your making it harder for me.” I tried to push his hands off my wrist.

Then, he came closer to me and lifted me up bridal style. There were gasps everywhere which echoed down the corridor.  Suddenly the whole school burst into whispers, phone ringing and flash lights flashing.

“Yah! What are you doing? PUT ME DOWN!” I slapped his chest. But he ignored my order and carried me in a classroom. “AH! PUT ME DOWN!” I wiggled and wiggled. Finally he let go of me, closed the classroom door and locked it.

“Y-yah! What are you doing?! Why are you locking the classroom door?” I pointed at the door.
“Do you know what pointing is rude?” he walked towards me. “You told me that so why are you doing it yourself?”
*Sheesh, trying to sound smart?* “I’m pointing at the door thank you very much.” I crossed my arms. I looked back at the door to see a group of people crowded out the door window.
*This is bad…* I thought to myself. But things started to turn worse when Rian was standing in 1stclass right in front of the door window. *Now..I’m dead*i bit my lower lip.

“What do you want?” I sighed.
“Why have you been ignoring me?” he straight forwardly asked.
“I haven’t. Things just got al little bit busy.” I pressed my lips together causing them to form a straight line.
“Stop lying to me. Is it because of Rian? Is it because of Rian, her telling you to stay away from me?” he pointed straight to Rian.
“Yes. I want to stay away from you. Since I’ve been here which I’ve only started all you did to me was cause trouble for me. So now, i would ignore you to stop myself from having any more troubles.” I explained to him carefully.

“Do you hate me that much? Is there another in why your ignoring me? I’m pretty sure it’s not because you don’t want to be bothered by Rian anymore.” He places in hands on either side of my shoulders and stared deeply in my eyes.
“No. That’s about it.” I replied while looking away.
“I know there is more to it. Why wouldn’t you tell me? You know how I have been feeling for the past week confused at why out of all the sudden you decide to ignore me? It bothering and its irritating and I did not come all the way here to here you say that you just don’t want to be bothered by Rian and her friends.” He raised his voice.
I stared at him with frightening eyes, I’ve never seen him this mad before, maybe this has been bothering him…i can’t blame him for getting mad. “I never told you to worry, “I mumbled under my breath.
“But I choose to. Now tell me the reason and it better be good. I don’t want any lame excuses.”

 “Okay, fine. That’s not the only reason that I’m trying to ignore you or Kyuhyun. It’s because if I don’t the queenkas won’t stop talking about my mum and calling her a man-! I don’t want them talking about my mum like that!” I shouted with tears forming in my eyes. Yonghwa dropped his arm, his was shocked seeing me like this, “S-Seohyun ah..” he whispered.
I looked away, “Are you happy now? You got the answer you always wanted.” *Even though It hurts me too much every time I mention my mum..*
“I’m sorry. I didn’t know…but can you just stop ignoring me. Who cares what Rian says.” He comforted.
“You’re telling me to forget it? Is easy for you to say since you have parents.” I looked up at him and walked away but the leg of the chair was sticking out so I tripped over it, “AH!” I screamed and closed my eyes as I was about to hit the ground. “Oh Seohyun!” Yonghwa called out. I landed on something soft and soon, I opened my eyes slowly to see Yonghwa’s face just millimetres away from mine.  My face flushed red and my heart was beating like never before.  *Ottokae..why am I feeling this way?*

“What is happening in here?! –gasp-“ the teacher came running with the keys and his mouth formed an ‘o’ shape.

 I looked at the position that Yonghwa and I are lying in and we both quickly scrambled up.

“Oh what is Seohyun trying to do to Yonghwa?!” “OMO! What a b****!” Girls were whispering everywhere while Rian was staring at me with burning eyes.

“Mr. Lee, It was an accident.” I bowed.
“Accident or not, you broke the school rule being in class when the teacher isn’t around and locking the door to do something…. DETENTION tomorrow afternoon!” The teacher gave a lecture and walked away with his hands on his waist.

“Seohyun!” Sunny came rushing in, squeezing through the crowd.
“Oh Sunny!” I ran to her.

“Yah Yonghwa, what were you doing to her?” Min Hyuk walked in with Jung Shin and Jong Hyun behind him.
“Shut it or I’ll do it for you.” Yonghwa glared at Min Hyuk.
“Chill down bro.” he raised his hands in defense.

“Come on Seohyun, let’s go.” Sunny linked arms with mine and pulled me away.

*Great, get ready for detention with that squid face* I huffed.


 

No One’s POV

 

*That was the last straw Seohyun.*