Act 19.

Falling For His Trap

A/N: Short chapter ! Getting ready for bed. hehe double update tmrw? :) sorry if it's a bit boring.. :/ FIGHTING! enjoy ~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been a week now since Seohyun started to ignore Yonghwa and Kyuhyun. Every time she saw Yonghwa she would either ignore him when he talks to her or go a different direction. For Kyuhyun, he would always chase up to her but Seohyun would always run away before he would catch her.

“Oh, that was close,” Seohyun heavily panted and put her hands on her knees. Then, 3 figures stepped up in front of her and she looked up. *As I thought..*

“Glad you’re following our instructions. Thought you forgot.” Rian chuckled.
“Oh how could I ever forget,” Seohyun sarcastically replied and walked away.

“But Rian...why is Kyuhyun always chasing her every time she runs away?” Nana frowned.
“Don’t worry Nana; I’m sure Seohyun here follows order. Soon Kyuhyun will give up and turn his attention to you,” Rian winked and walked away.

>>Fast forward>>

“You know Seohyun, you don’t have to follow Rian’s orders,” Sunny furrowed her eyebrows despite the fact that her best friend is getting threatened by a queenka who wears 3 inch stilettos to school.
“I know...but I can’t stand how she would always bother me, even for the things I didn’t do,” she slouched her back against the brick wall.
“I don’t want to see you like this Seohyun ah,” Sunny frowned. *I know your sad about ignoring Yonghwa…but it’s not your fault* Sunny looked at Seohyun deeply.
“Like what? I’m totally fine. Come on, let’s go” Seohyun grabbed Sunny’s wrist and pulled her off the wall. Just then, Seohyun saw Yonghwa and his friends walking towards her and Sunny.

*Uh-oh* She thought to herself.

She turned around, “Sunny! Hurry come on! Yonghwa is walking this way.” Seohyun hurried Sunny.
“Okay, okay oh..” Sunny softened her voice and stared at the person standing behind Seohyun.

“Do not tell me he is right behind me,” Seohyun mouthed the words to Sunny. Sunny nodded her head lightly and stood up. Seohyun kept her back facing towards Yonghwa.

“Yah, Seohyun!” he called.  Seohyun didn’t reply and saw Rian glaring at her from a distance.

*I can’t lose a beat…Aigoo, think of something..AH!*
 

Yonghwa reached his hands out to turn Seohyun around but stopped halfway when he heard a yell,
 

“AHH! My stomach!” Seohyun held her stomach.
Sunny noticed Seohyun’s act and played along, “Oh are you okay?!”
“No, take me to the bathroom. NOOOWW!” Seohyun emphasized the word ‘now’

“Sorry, Seohyun needs to go somewhere, talk to you later,” Sunny greeted the boys and pulled Seohyun away.

Yonghwa and the boys looked at them weirdly as they disappeared when they turned the corner.

“Why does she keep ignoring you?” Min Hyuk asked.
“I don’t know..but I’m going to find out,” Yonghwa clenched his fist. “Min Hyuk, can you go and find out for me?”
“I’d be happy too,” Min Hyuk smirked.
“Don’t do anything to Seohyun or you will be in the trash can,” Yonghwa warned him.
“I won’t lay a hand on ‘your’ girl,” Min Hyuk raised his hands up marking the word ‘your’ *I’ll just get her best friend..* he evilly smirked to himself.

Yonghwa turned around and glared at Min Hyuk, “Say that again and beep be dip dip beep-“
“Okay, okay calm down,” Min Hyuk surrendered. Jong Hyun and Jung Shin were at the back cracking their asses off until Yonghwa turned to their direction.

Rian looked at Yonghwa closely, *Why is he so bothered over the fact that Seohyun has been ignoring him. Urgh whatever, he has to be mine.*