Confession

Falling For His Trap

“Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!” Minhyuk ran in the classroom tripping over the things that got in his way.
“Will you calm down Mr. Kang!” The homeroom teacher yelled.
“HYUNGGG!” Minhyuk yelled and bowed down trying to get a breath.

Jonghyun and Jungshin looked at each other giving a weird expression.

“Are you okay today Minhyuk?” They said in unison. Yonghwa just stared at Minhyuk up and down. Never had this kid ran like this before unless it is an emergency.

“Hyung….Kyuhyun….people....gather…out….Seohyun….” Minhyuk said during his breaths. Yonghwa did not understand anything until Minhyuk mentioned Seohyun’s name, Yonghwa’s ears shot right up.
“What about Seohyun?” Yonghwa questioned.
“She’s outside with Kyuhyun and she’s giving him an answer. People are gathering out there for her answer.” Minhyuk pointed out the door.
“What answer?” Yonghwa, Jonghyun and Jungshin said in unison.
“YOU DIDN’T KNOW?! OMG! GO AND STOP HER HYUNG! KYUHYUN ASKED IF SHE COULD BE HIS GIRLFRIEND YESTERDAY AND SHE’S ANSWERING HIM! LIKE NOW!” Minhyuk yelled.

Yonghwa’s eyes widened immediately followed by Jonghyun and Jungshin. Yonghwa shot up from his seat and ran out the yard followed by Minhyuk, Jonghyun and Jungshin.

 

Seohyun’s POV

 

Today is the day I tell Kyuhyun the answer to his question. Sunny has been by my side all throughout the time we walked to school. Once we walked pass the entrance of the school, all eyes were on me. This is bad. Just then, a bunch of girls walked up to me.

“Are you giving Kyuhyun oppa the answer today?” One questioned.
“What answer?” I asked.
“Oh don’t act dumb with us. He asked you to be his girl friend yesterday didn’t he? You’re giving him the answer today aren’t you?” She snapped.

Sunny and I stared at each other. I looked at Sunny giving her an expression reading ‘Did you tell anyone?’ but all she sent back was a shook. I looked back to the group of girls looking at me annoyingly.

“Will you excuse me?” I said and walked right into them. About a few steps, I stopped in front of Kyuhyun. He smiled at me and I gave him a small smile. Then, a crowd of people, maybe all the seniors started to form a circle around us.
“Should we go somewhere else and talk?” I asked looking uncomfortably around the people surrounding us.
“There is no point; they will still be following us won’t they?” Kyuhyun replied. I nodded in agreement.

 I looked around at all the pairs of eyes on me. I took a deep breath and looked back at Kyuhyun. *Kyuhyun…I’m sorry.*

“Kyuhyun i-“

“SEOHYUN!” A voice yelled amongst the crowd. The people started to whisper. “Oppa?” “OPPA!” “OMG OPPA!” Girls started yelling like fan girls everywhere.

The crowd made a small line in the circle revealing the person who just yelled. My eyes widened in shock to find Yonghwa standing there with hands in his pockets and a cold expression.

“Yonghwa?” I muttered.

“Sunny!” Minhyuk shot out of nowhere.
“Minhyuk?” Sunny poked her head out from the crowd.

Yonghwa slowly walked towards Kyuhyun and me. He stood in front of me and looked at me then looked at Kyuhyun. Then he grabbed my wrist and pulled me away, but I felt like someone was yanking me back. When I turned around, I saw Kyuhyun’s hands on my wrist. “Kyuhyun,” I muttered.

Yonghwa irritatingly turned around. “Let go,” Yonghwa hissed.
“No. What are you doing? Can’t you see Seohyun is talking to me?” Kyuhyun questioned.
“I said let go.” Yonghwa growled.
“I said no.”

Yonghwa pulled me away but I was pulled back by Kyuhyun. Yonghwa let go off my wrist and walked up to Kyuhyun and pulled him by his collar. “You listen here, who are you to ask my girl to be your girlfriend? Can’t you understand she doesn’t like you? I’m sure you’re the one that told the whole school about this so you can give her pressure, she will then feel bad for you and then say yes to you? She is not that dumb.” Yonghwa hissed.

“Yonghwa!” I shrieked trying to get him off Kyuhyun. Minhyuk, Jonghyun and Jungshin tried doing the same but he wouldn’t move.

Kyuhyun scoffed, “She’s not even dating you why are you calling her you’re girl? You don’t interrupt people’s conversation and telling them to go away. Who are you? Just because you’re the kingka doesn’t mean I have to listen to your words. And don’t go around assuming that I was the one who told the school about this, how would you know who is it? Do you have proof?” He stopped for a while. “Exactly,” he continued.

“Who else would think of this stupid dirty trick? Especially from a person who is chasing after Seohyun from the time at the VIP Dinner,” Yonghwa remarked.

“You like Seohyun do you?” Kyuhyun jumped off to another topic. I stared at Kyuhyun and Yonghwa not knowing what is happening.
“Don’t jump off into another topic.”
“You like her do you? That’s why you don’t want her to say ‘yes’ to me? You’re scared that you will lose her? You want her all to yourself. You don’t want anyone to steal her away from you because without her, your life will be…empty.”
Yonghwa listened carefully to Kyuhyun’s words and slowly let go of his collar. The students roamed with whispers.

*Is that Kyuhyun saying….true?*

“Come on Yonghwa; are you too scared to admit that you like her? Even I can do it,” Kyuhyun chuckled.

Knowing Yonghwa’s impatience, I stepped in to try and get Kyuhyun to stop.

“You’re right,” Yonghwa sharply spoke. The students whispered and I turned around in shock. *What did he just say?*

“I do like Seohyun and I’ve only just realised it. From the first time I’ve met her I had a feeling that we would know each other more. Soon, my feelings start to develop for her but I keep on denying it because of the popularity in this school. But then I’ve realised, why am I letting my popularity take over telling the girl that I like her? Now I will not be denying my feelings for Seohyun anymore. Sometimes I will have a thought that she won’t like me back that was also one thing that stopped me from telling her my feelings but now I want to tell everyone that she is mine and will ONLY be mine. My eyes have always been on Seohyun since Day 1. Without Seohyun in my life, it’ll be empty.” Yonghwa confessed.

There was a moment of silence. *So…he had been liking me all these time?*

“How can I trust you with this? Maybe you’re saying this to get more popular since you don’t want to lose it so badly,” Kyuhyun snickered.

I then turned to Yonghwa. Kyuhyun was right. How would we know if what Yonghwa saying is true or not since he wants to keep his popularity so much? Suddenly, Yonghwa grabbed my wrist and pulled my body closer to his. My eyes widened at the closeness and I could feel daggers sent from behind me. *What is he doing?* Slowly, he leaned forward and titled his head at an angle. Loud gasps were being heard everywhere.

 He stopped halfway and looked at me. I looked at him confusingly and uncomfortably, he leaned in closer and sealed his lips against mine.

“OMG OPPA!”
“ANDWAE!”
“OMG! DID YOU SEE THAT?”

*H-h-he kissed me.*

He stole my first kiss.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Looks like there won't be turning tables after all :) kehe ~ i wont be able to update maybe until... thursday ? because i have a test tomorrow and on thursday i just finished one today --' ah someone help me HAHA anyways bye ! :) xox comment and subscribe !