ERT ALERT !

Falling For His Trap

A/N: Sorry i took a while to update! Mianhe, like i said i will take slow updating more chapters since i have a hpe test tomorrow! Aigoo --' But then i also wrote this chapter because i think i did enough revising kehe. Forgive me for my mistakes and have fun! :) i'll update more when everything is finished from my schedule. enjoy ~ remember to comment and subscribe <3<3<3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

SEOHYUN’S POV

“Seohyun! We’ll be leaving first!” My aunty yelled from downstairs.
I ran out of my room and rushed downstairs just in time to stop aunty and uncle from leaving the house.
“Mwoh?! But I’m supposed to go with you aren’t i?”  I panted heavily while leaning against the wall for support.
“No, silly. Mr and Mrs Jung have planned a car to come here and pick you up. We’ll meet each other there arraso?” She patted my back.
“But..”
“No, buts. We need to go now; we are going to be late. See you there Seohyun.” My aunty waved as she headed out towards the door. I slouched back on the sofa and put my hands up my eyes covering the light shinning in the living room.

Just then the door bell rang. I walked up to the door. *Hmmm…did they forget something?*
I opened the door with a smile “Did you forget som---- YOU?!” I yelled. “Why are you here?!” I pointed toYonghwa standing in front of my door with a suit.
“To pick you up." He raised an eyebrow at me and walked in.
“Hey hey hey!” I walked up to him “I didn’t say you could come in, seriously Yonghwa have some manners” I folded my arms.
“You just said I could come in.” He gave me a wink. “Go up and change, why are you still in home clothes? It’s 5:10.”
I scoffed at him and walked up to my room. “Hey,” Yonghwa called. “What?” I replied “Nice hair,” he smirked at me. I looked up and saw my towel wrapped around my hair and blushed with embarassment. I quickly took it out before he could  say another word and ran up to my room.

I slammed the door in my room and took out my blow dryer.  A few minutes passed by and I had finally finished blow drying my hair. *Aigoo, that was tiring…did I hear someone calling my name before? Hmm..that Yonghwa better not mess up the house.*
“Which dress should I pick?” I thought while starring at the 3 dresses that are laid out neatly on my bed. “Hmm…This One!” I finally decided.
 

I undressed myself and then saw a reflection of a boy leaning against the door. I turned around in shock to find Yonghwa leaning against the door with his arms folded. “AHHH!” I screamed as I reached for the towel to cover myself up. “HOW CAN YOU COME IN HERE WITHOUT KNOCKING?!”

“I did knock...you just didn’t hear,” he replied.
“How long have you been standing there?”
“Since the time you started blow drying your hair?” He raised an eyebrow.
“YAHHHH! And you didn’t even say a word?! You erted squid!”
“Calm down, your body is not bad.” He chuckled.
I glared at him directly and grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. “HYAHH!”
The pillow flew his direction and he fell on the ground, I walked to the door and looked down at him, “Now, that is what you get for erting a girl when she’s changing!” I slammed the door and hurriedly locked the knob just in case he doesn’t come in again. *Remind me next time to lock the door every time he is here.*

 

YONGHWA’S POV

I really didn’t mean to be a ert. It was boring downstairs and there was nothing to do. “SEOHYUN! HURRY UP!”I yelled.  Just then I heard something loud come on upstairs. *Is that Seohyun’s room*

-Knock knock-
There was no answer. –Knock knock- Still there wasn’t any answer.
“Seohyun? I’m going in.” I opened the door to see her sitting there in front of her dressing table blow drying her hair. *She looks like an angel with the remaining sunrise shinning on her face.* I starred at her without a blink and finally snapped out of it when he flicked her hair to another direction.
“Seohyun..?” I called. She didn’t answer so it was obvious she couldn’t hear over that loud blow dryer. I decided to stay and watch her until she finally catches me.
 

Seohyun the stood up and took her time choosing her dress for the party tonight, I watched as she did a blow fish face, annoyed with what dresses to pick. *Pick any dress, they all look amazing on you.* I starred at her while she was looking at herself in the mirror with the dress on top of her. I tried to hold in my laugh because of how innocent she looked.

“Perfect,” she mumbled to herself. I let out a small chuckle then the unimaginable happened. She took off her clothes right in front of me; I couldn’t really blame her because I went in without her knowing. *Oh! What a body!* I smirked. I stood there enjoying the view but was caught by her when she saw my reflection on her mirror. She let out a scream with the most priceless face, the face that I never saw before and would never see.

“HOW CAN YOU COME IN HERE WITHOUT KNOCKING?!” She yelled.
“I did knock… you just didn’t hear” I replied.

We argued back and forth until she threw a pillow right in my face which made me tumble back. “AH!”  I looked up to see her starring down at me.
“Now, that is what you get for erting a girl while she is changing!” She yelled and slammed the door.
I chuckled at the back of my head thinking how she could be so dopey when she hadn’t heard me yelling out her name from downstairs. I got up and heard the sound of her locking the door.
“YAH! You don’t throw a pillow at me!” I banged on the door. “You’re going to get it this time!”
“Oh, I’m scared!” She sarcastically replied back from the other side.

*Seohyun, I’m going to get you….BAD…* I chuckled and went downstairs waiting for her in the living room.