The Plan is put into Action

Falling For His Trap

The next day, school was going well for Yonghwa and Seohyun. They would pass notes to each other in class sneakily. While Minhyuk was resting his chin on the palm of his hands, gazing out the window. Probably day dreaming about Sunny.

Seohyun tossed the paper onto Yonghwa’s desk, in that exact moment the teacher turned around and saw the paper ball tossed over. Seohyun duck her head down.

“What was that Mr. Jung?” Mrs. Park the maths teacher asked putting her glasses halfway down her nose.
“Deh? Oh aniyo,” Yonghwa replied holding the paper tightly in his hands. Mrs. Park took off her glasses and walked down towards Yonghwa.

*Oh .* Yonghwa thought.

“Excuse me Mrs. Park,” a student interrupted her walk along the cat walk. She turned away from Yonghwa and quickly he stuffed the paper ball into his mouth. Seohyun’s eyes widened as saucepans and Minhyuk, Jungshin and Jonghyun sat at the back laughing quietly to each other. The teacher turned around and continued walking towards him.

“What have you got in your hands?” Mrs. Park questioned. Yonghwa held out his hands and stretched his palms.
“Stand up, “she instructed. He stood up. She looked for any signs of the paper around his desk and nodded slowly.
“You may sit back down now Mr. Jung.” With that, she walked back to her stage and continued writing on the board.

Yonghwa spitted out the paper disgustingly and chucked it down the window. He looked at Seohyun who gave him a light chuckle and turned her attention back to writing down the notes.

*Seo Joo-Hyun.*  Yonghwa narrowed his eyes at her.

The lunch bell rang and the classmates ran out of class before the teacher even got to explain the homework. Seohyun and Sunny were waiting for Yonghwa and Minhyuk out in the basketball courts. A pair of arms attacked Seohyun’s waist making her jump in surprise.

“Babe, you nearly made me get in trouble,” Yonghwa whispered in her ear.
“You started the whole paper thing, I wrote back telling you to focus.” Seohyun giggled. Yonghwa started tickling Seohyun making her wiggle here and there.

On the other hand, Minhyuk and Sunny sat side by side, Minhyuk explaining to Sunny what happened before lunch. She burst out laughing so much that tears came out of her eyes.

“Sunny, it is not funny!” Yonghwa turned his attention to me.
“Oh boy, to me it is.” Sunny pointed to herself and cracked up laughing.
“Hyung, I have a weird girlfriend.” Minhyuk nodded and put an arm around Sunny. Sunny glared at Minhyuk but he wasn’t scared of it. Instead, he poked out his tongue and held her tighter.

“Yeah, why did you even date her? She’s scary. I feel for you my dear.” Yonghwa clucked his tongue shaking his head.
“JUNG YONGHWA!” Sunny got up and started chasing after him around the field.

Minhyuk, Seohyun, Jungshin and Jonghyun were relaxingly kicking back while watching a running movie of Sunny and Yonghwa.

“Why does our leader always get chased by Sunny?” Jonghyun tilted his head to the side.
“Because he says stupid things.” Jungshin nodded.
“Oppa is so childish.” Seohyun chuckled.
“Sunny is so strong. Ah, my babe if only I could squeeze her and buy her teddies and give her roses but I love her the way she is. She feels awkward at first but don’t worry she’ll get used to me. I can already imagine it.” Minhyuk spoke. There was awkward silence in the air. “Why is everyone so-“He stopped talking halfway when he turned around seeing Seohyun, Jungshin and Jonghyun giving him an –wtf- look on their faces. He awkwardly turned his head away from them and looked at Sunny.

“Sunny ah! Do you need help catching hyung!” He ran over to her.

Jonghyun and Jungshin whispered something to each other and smirked at Seohyun. They nodded at each other and Jungshin slid next to Seohyun, slightly bumping into her.

“Yonghwaaniiee!” Jonghyun called. Yonghwa’s eyes turned to Jungshin’s arms about to land on Seohyun’s shoulders. Poor Seohyun had no idea what was going on. Immediately he sprinted to Seohyun and smacked Jungshin’s arms away replacing it with his arms.

“Here you go oppa,” Seohyun handed him a water bottle.
“Thanks babe.” He pecked her cheeks and glared at Jungshin.
“OoOooo, Yonghwaaniiee is jealous,” Jonghyun cooed.
Yonghwa turned to the two ‘forever alone’ mans, “Touch her and you’re dead. I’ve got my eyes on you.” He pointed two fingers to his eyes and back at them.

---

“Okay, we have everything set right?” Rian spoke from behind the wall.
“Yes.” Nana reported.
“Alright, now we can strike.” Rian evilly smirked.
“Can I ask why now?” Nana questioned.
“First we let them fall deeply for each other, then let them be with each other, then we break their hearts like chewing a piece of gum,” Rian snickered.

“But I thought you like Yonghwa?” Ailee raised an eyebrow in confusion.
“I don’t like I love,” Rian corrected. “I’m doing this for him. He has to learn that I’m the one he’s destined with. I can’t let that e beat me. Talking about boys. Ailee, how’s it going with you and Sunny?”
“It’s fine. I’ll strike soon. I can’t believe she stole him away from me.” Ailee frowned.
“Those two friends. Such s. URGH.” Rian flicked her hair to the back. “We got our plan, now we just got to use it.”

---

In 6th period, towards the end of the bell, Seohyun received a note from the principal telling her to come meet him in the office. The students ‘ooed’ and gossiped but Seohyun didn’t let that get in her way. Come to think of it, Yonghwa wasn’t seen since the beginning of 6th period.

*I wonder where he went?* Seohyun thought as she walked down the stairs.

“Oppa! Please tell me you love me, I just want to hear it one last time,” a girl cried. Seohyun walked further down the stairs trying to get a glimpse of what was happening.

“I already said it Rian,” a cold voice spoke. *Rian? That person sounds like Yonghwa.* Seohyun moved down and finally spotted the girl.

“Rian?!” She gasped but covered quickly. A tall brown haired boy was standing in front of Rian with his back facing towards Seohyun. *That looks like Yonghwa. What? Impossible.* Rian noticed Seohyun and secretly smirked to herself.

“Oppa, say it one more time. One last time,” Rian pleaded. The boy gave a deep sigh and looked at Rian.
“I, Jung Yonghwa love Park Rian,” the voice declared. Seohyun stood back in shock. *Yonghwa? Is that you?*

Rian smirked. “Thanks oppa.” She grabbed Yonghwa’s tie and pulled him close.

“What are you doing?!” Yonghwa gritted his teeth’s in anger.
“What I should’ve done before her, Yonghwa baby you were meant for me,” Rian responded and crashed her lips onto Yonghwa’s.

Seohyun’s eyes were getting heavily watery; she stumbled down on the stair case trying to recall what in the world just happened. Her heart felt like it was getting squished between two thick walls. *That can’t be Yonghwa.* As much as Seohyun did not want to believe it, it was true. That guy was Yonghwa. Seohyun knows him front and back. His voice, his figure, he’s hair. Tears rolled down her eyes.  *This can’t be happening.*

At that moment, upstairs, Sunny was walking down on her way to the principal’s office. She had received the same note that Seohyun received. She was humming along the way but stopped and she saw a girl sitting on the stairs clutching her left side of her chest.

“Excuse me? Are you alright?” Sunny whispered to the girl. A note flew down from above. Sunny looked up and saw no one there. She picked up the note.

‘How would you like to see your best friend get hurt from the man she loves?’

*What is this?* Sunny looked back at the girl sitting there on the stairs. “Excuse me? Are you okay?” Sunny asked. There was no reply from that girl.
 

*Yesterday he said he loves me and only me!* Seohyun thought before making a dash up the stairs.

Sunny walked down the stairs and she found two people making out. “Urgh, making out here? Seriously?” She mumbled and looked away. But in a matter of seconds she darted her attention back to the two people and gasped.

*YONGHWA?!*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: i haven't edited this throughly yet so excuse my mistakes, i dont have that much time now since i have to go to bed hehe i'll edit it once i update another chapter tomorrow :) teehe ~

oh please don't kill me >< i ruined the yongseo couple

oh, i'm sleepy. night!

thanks for commenting and subscribing!

 

and luxubu, woah i never thought of that scene...but it is in the previous chapter so bingo! hahah i was actually thinking of the spaghetti that Seohyun and Jungshin made when Seohyun visited CNBlue's dorm :) but your one was right too :)