A New Beginning

Falling For His Trap

“Seohyun!”

“I’m coming!” I yelled as I rushed down the stairs to get to school, i greeted my aunty with a bow and left the house.

 “Mianhe, I woke up late.” I apologised.

“Haha, don’t worry. Oh! Are you excited for your first day at Seoul High?” Sunny asked.

“Of course! New school new beginning!” I replied.

Sunny was my best friend since kinder and we would always do everything together and our family were so close.  Last year we were at the same high school ‘T.O.P’, unfortunately, my aunt’s family had to move to another city so that she found a better place to work there. When I told Sunny this she burst out crying and where are we now?
We are going to attend the same high school. Seoul High. Nothing can separate us.

When we reached our new school, a black limousine stopped right in front of us. “Ohhh, Seohyun I wonder who is in there, they’re probably come from a rich family!” Shrieked Sunny.

*Pfft, coming to school in that kind of car, what kind of thing is this person trying to do* then 4 ‘hot’ boys stepped out of the car and girls were screaming everywhere!

“OMO! THE KINGKAS OF OUR SCHOOL IS HERE!”

“THEY ARE SO HOT!”

“LOOK AT THE ONE IN THE MIDDLE THERE, I BET HE IS THE HOTTEST OUT OF ALL OF THEM.”

“Seohyun look at them!” Sunny squeaked with her dazzling eyes. *What do people see in them... they are just a bunch of hot boys* I scoffed and Sunny gave me a frown, "You're not interested in anything Seohyun!"

“Oppa!” A girl dashed towards the boy in the middle.

“I missed you so much oppa, why didn’t you call me?”

“Why do I have to call you? You’re not my girlfriend,” he boy replied back. She had her hair down, skirt way up near her private area and also had a very squeaky voice that can break any types of glass.

“OMO! The queenkas of our school isn’t the one next to Yonghwa Rian?” Another girl exclaimed.
“Yeah! Also her two best friend’s Nana and Ailee” I looked at them as they talked...*kingkas and queenkas of this school ehh? Aish why so complicated.*