Chapter 25 - The Ambassadress and The Architect

Red Fountain Academy Series

Gypsy is finally back to school even though she is still using crutches.

“Welcome back, sissy!” Alice said when they are in the classroom.

“I’m happy to be back.” Gypsy said.

Esther, Neen and Mook enter the room.

“Girls, come sit next to us.” Gypsy called them.

Jes and Oaujun vacant their seats and went to the seats at the back.

“I’ll just sit next to Mouse, thank you.” Neen said and went to her seat.

Mook and Esther sat next to Gypsy and Alice.

“I’m so sorry for the mean things I did to your group.” Alice said.

“We already forgotten about it.” Mook said. “Except Mild.”

“I apologize to her some other time.” Alice said.

Four came to their room but she looks like she doesn’t feel well.

“Class, I am not feeling well. Just review what we’ve learned the last time so Gypsy can catch up. See you to-” Four wasn’t able to finish what she is saying because she feel likes she will gonna puke.

She run outside the classroom.

“Is Prof. Four alright?” Mook asks.

“Looks like she’s pregnant.” Esther said.

“I think so too.” Gypsy said.

“Someone will be heartbroken.” Alice said.

……………………………………………………

Lunch Break…

With a new friends found and friends that are back, the V.I.P place at the cafeteria is full because of Gypsy.

“We should watch a movie this weekend.” Gypsy said.

Some of them agree.

“But we are all busy with the anniversary.” Proud said.

Everyone feels disappointed.

“It’s ok. We can watch a movie right after the anniversary.” Gypsy said. “After all, I can’t still use my feet in walking for long.”

“Will you be alright?” Esther asks.

“I will.” Gypsy said.

……………………………………………………

Gypsy is staying inside her room that Saturday. Her sisters are at the academy for the musical.

Phiyada came to her room.

“Why are you staying here alone?” Phiyada asks.

“My friends are all busy for the anniversary.” Gypsy said. “I’m the only one who is not busy.”

“Well, you are the ambassadress. You should think of something that you can do.” Phiyada said.

“What can I do? I am useless because of my foot.” Gypsy said.

“You can cheer them up.” Phiyada said.

“How?” Gypsy asks.

“Mama will help you.” Phiyada said.

……………………………………………………

College’s Theatre Club…

Jes and Fern are helping the art club with their props when Tum came.

“Can I join?” Tum asks.

Gun looks at him in disbelief.

“Sure.” Esther said.

Tum joins Neen in painting the tree.

Obviously, Tum is trying to hit on Neen.

“We should visit Gypsy after this.” Esther said to Jes.

“Great idea.” Jes said. “Even though she doesn’t show it, I know she is still sad because she can’t be the main actress now.”

“She prepared so hard for this.” Fern said.

Just then, Gypsy and Phiyada came.

“Hi!” Gypsy cheerfully said.

Everyone is shocked to see her.

“Ma!” Tonson and Gypso said and they run to their mother.

Jes and the others went to Gypsy.

“What are you doing here?” Jes asks. “Are you alright? How about your foot?”

Gypsy smiled. “I’m fine. I am with ma. I came here because I and ma baked some muffins for all of you.”

“Really? P’Gypsy, you baked?” Gypso can’t believe it. “But you never step your feet in the kitchen.”

“Uhmm… Let’s just say that I assist ma.” Gypsy said.

“Thank you for these, Gypsy. You shouldn’t have.” Namcha said.

“I may not be the main actress anymore but I want to support the Drama Club as long as I can.” Gypsy said.

“Everyone, let’s take a break and enjoy the muffins.” Namcha said.

……………………………………………………

While everyone is eating, Gypsy talks to Piglet.

“How are you, P’Piglet?” Gypsy asks.

“Prof. Jane and my auntie are still want me to quit the drama club but I told them that I will do what I want and at the same time I will become a nurse.” Piglet said.

“That’s nice to hear.” Gypsy said.

“Thank you, Gypsy.” Piglet said.

“For what?” Gypsy asks.

“For giving me a chance to do what I want.” Piglet said.

Piglet move closer to her to whisper something. “I know that you can walk without the crutches.”

Gypsy was shocked.

“How did you know?” Gypsy asks.

“Your doctor is my cousin.” Piglet said.

“Oh!” Gypsy said and smiled. “Let’s just say that P’August isn’t my style. You and P’August are perfect to each other so even though I can walk now, I don’t want to be the main actress anymore.”

“Because you want Jes, right?” Piglet said.

“Yes.” Gypsy said. This is the first time that Gypsy admits to herself and to someone what she really feels to Jes.

Jes and August came.

“What are our beautiful girlfriends are talking at?” August asks.

“Just a girl thing.” Piglet said.

“How are you? Are you tired?” Jes asks Gypsy.

“Oh come on! You’ve been asking me that since I arrived.” Gypsy said. “I am perfectly fine. In fact, I am going to stay here to watch your rehearsals.”

“Oh no you don’t! You and auntie must go back to Bangkok.” Jes said. “The dormitories don’t have water because of the broken pipe. You can’t stay here.”

“Well, I can stay with P’Piglet’s condo.” Gypsy said.

Piglet feels awkward. “Actually, I and August are living in one condo.”

“Oh!” Gypsy is embarrassed.

“She can stay with mine.” Amp said who suddenly appeared somewhere.

“Good idea. I can ask Gypso to accompany Gypsy.” Jes said.

“What?” Gypsy was shocked. How can she stay in the condo of her future husband and the worst thing is it is Jes’s idea.

Oh! She forgot to tell Jes about Amp.

“OK.” Amp said.

Gypsy doesn’t have a chance to reject because the rehearsal started.

……………………………………………………

Phiyada left early because she needs to go somewhere. Tonson is going to stay at the Baby Pink Dormitory with Sakun and Esther.

Mild will be going back to Bangkok with Victor.

Mario and Fern are also going back to Bangkok but they will gonna use Mario’s motorbike.

Neen, Mook, Mouse and Nanon will be staying overnight at the Art Club room.

Gypso and Gypsy went to Amp’s condo unit.

“P, why did you let P’Jes let us stay here? Did he know what P’Amp’s role in your life?” Gypso asks.

“I forgot to tell him. But I am thankful that you’re here.” Gypsy said.

‘I am not thankful that I am here.’ Gypso’s thought.

Amp went out to buy foods.

Arm came home.

“Good evening.” The sisters greet.

“Oh! Good evening! Gypso, you’re back.” Arm said.

Gypso’s eyes widened.

“I’m sorry. What did you say?” Gypsy asks.

“Ah… P’Gypsy, you haven’t met P’Arm, right? He is Weerayut Chansook. He is a freshman college student. He is P’Amp’s roommate.” Gypso said.

“I haven’t met him personally but I know him. He is the new guy that became famous in just first day. He is known as ‘The Boyfriend Material’.” Gypsy said.

“Wow… How did you know that?” Gypso asks.

“Her friend, Proud, is my friend.” Arm said.

“Oh, I see…” Gypso said. Gypso looks at Gypsy. She feels that Gypsy doesn’t like Arm.

Finally, Amp came back.

“Oh, Arm. You’re back. Where have you been?” Amp asks.

“We were busy the whole day filming the movie.” Arm said.

“Then, can you help me cook our dinner? Gypsy and Gypso will stay here for a night.” Amp said.

“Ok.” Arm said.

……………………………………………………

Meanwhile, Jes didn’t go back to Bangkok. He is also staying at the Gold Fountain Condominium Building but he is going to stay at Hunz’s place.

“You are stupid, bro. You should have checked-in the hotel with Gypsy.” Hunz said.

Hunz and Jes are not close but they are not also hated each other’s company. There are few times that the two are together.

“P’Hunz, I respect Gypsy so much. I will not going to have with her until we get married.” Jes said.

“Wow… You are a… stupid. Not going to have until marriage? For a guy that is still a teenager, I can’t believe I am hearing those words from you.” Hunz said. “I say, as a hot and single guy like you, you deserve to have many girlfriends. Girlfriends that will bring you to the hotel and have .” Hunz said. “How about come with me tonight and get some girls?”

“No… I’ll pass.” Jes said.

“If you say so. I will be home very late. And if I were you, I will listen to some loud music while sleeping so you won’t wake up with some noise later.” Hunz said and left.

Jes just smiled.

……………………………………………………

Gypsy can’t sleep that night so she stays in the living room and watch TV.

Amp came out of Arm’s room to get some water when he saw Gypsy.

“Can’t sleep?” Amp asks.

“Yeah. Did I wake you up? Is the TV too loud?” Gypsy asks.

“No. I just get up to get some water.” Amp said. “Do you need anything? Juice or milk?”

“Milk please.” Gypsy said.

Amp went to the kitchen to get some water and milk and go back to the living room.

He sat on the sofa next to Gypsy.

“I know you don’t like me as your fiancé.” Amp said.

“No. I don’t like the arrange-marriage, not you.” Gypsy said. “It comes to relationship and marriage, I don’t want someone will force me. I want to choose the man that I will spend my life forever.”

“Me too but as the only heir of our family I need to do what’s the best thing for our business.” Amp said.

“What if you found the girl that you love but your father doesn’t like her for you? What will you do?” Gypsy asks.

“I will do what my father wants.” Amp said.

“Even if he wants you to leave her?” Gypsy asks.

“Yes. Family first.” Amp said.

Gypsy sighed. “I hope you won’t regret that.” Gypsy said.

……………………………………………………

The day before the anniversary.

Gypsy visits the drama club to give her support.

“Hey, club members.” Gypsy said proudly walking without the crutches.

“Wow! You don’t have your crutches anymore.” Esther happily said.

“Finally, the acting is finally over.” Piglet said.

“Acting? What acting?” Namcha asks.

“That I can really walk few months ago.” Gypsy said.

“What? But why do you need to lie?” Namcha asks.

“It is called an act, Prof. Namcha. I acted like I still can’t walk because I know that P’Piglet is the perfect actress for the role.” Gypsy said.

“It is ok for you to give up the role you dreamt of?” Fern asks.

“There’s always a next time.” Gypsy said. “Now, shall we start the rehearsal?”

……………………………………………………

In the middle of the rehearsal, Jes was being called in the School Director’s office.

“Why would Aunt Vichuda wants to see me?” Jes asks.

“Not auntie but pa.” Tonson said.

Gypsy and Gypso look at each other.

“Pa is here?” Gypsy asks.

“Yes. He is checking everything for the anniversary tomorrow.” Tonson said.

“Jes, don’t go to the School Director’s office.” Gypsy said.

“Why not?” Jes asks.

“Because… I’m sure it is nothing important.” Gypsy said.

“I wouldn’t be called if it wasn’t important.” Jes said. “Stay here. I’ll be back.”

Jes left the theatre.

Gypsy runs after him.

“I’m going with you.” Gypsy said.

“Why?” Jes asks.

“I just want to know what my aunt will gonna tell you.” Gypsy said.

“Ok.” Jes said.

……………………………………………………

School Director’s Office…

“P’Moo, why can’t you just leave them alone? They are still young.” Vichuda said.

“Gypsy needs to marry the guy that I want for her.” Moo said.

“For goodness sake! Arrange marriages are from the past. No one does it now.” Vichuda said.

“Rich people still do it. And after Gypsy, I will arrange a marriage for you too.” Moo said.

“Try to do it to me and you will never see me again.” Vichuda said.

Jes and Gypsy arrived.

“Gypsy, what are you doing here?” Moo asks.

“I should be the one asking you that. Why are you here and why do you need to talk to Jes?” Gypsy said.

“You know very well why.” Moo said.

Amp arrived.

“Jespipat, I’d would like you to meet Gypsy’s soon to be husband, Chusakdiskulwibul Phurikulkrit” Moo said.

Jes is surely shocked. He looks at Gypsy but the way Gypsy looks at her means that she knew about it.

“Whatever the relationship with my daughter you have, I want you to end it.” Moo said.

“Congrats.” Jes said to Gypsy and walks away.

……………………………………………………

Gypsy followed Jes until they arrived at the Green Fountain Paradise.

“Jes, let me explain.” Gypsy said.

“There’s no need for explanation. Obviously, you already knew that it was P’Amp but you didn’t’ even told me.” Jes said.

“I wanted to tell you but I don’t have a chance to tell you.” Gypsy said.

“You have lots of chance. When I let you sleep on his condo, why didn’t you tell me? Is it because you also want to be his wife?” Jes said.

“NO! If I am going to marry someone… I want it to be you.” Gypsy said.

Jes looks at Gypsy. He doesn’t know if he is just dreaming or not.

“I love you, Jes. For the months that you are pretending to be my boyfriend, I realized that you are the only guy that made me feel happy, jealous, possessive and sad.” While Gypsy is saying those words, tears are flowing from her eyes.

Jes walks closer to her and wipes the tears.

“Do you really love me?” Jes asks.

“Yes, I do.” Gypsy said.

Jes kisses Gypsy on her lips which Gypsy accepts.


Trivia #25

Aaron Carter was one of my characters in P.C.A, but in R.F.A The Series, he is Amp.