Chapter 13 - The Past

Red Fountain Academy Series

There are three gang groups that are known for being the strongest among the gang groups in Thailand. They had a pledge that they will never fight each other instead they will remain the peace to all the gang groups.

For 10 years, the gang groups are at peace. But how long will it last?

The Red Blood Gang’s hangout place is at the dark street beside the Red Fountain Academy.

Among the members of the Red Blood Gang are Mek and Alice.

“P’James, wants to talk to us.” Mek said to Alice.

“I wonder what is about.” Alice said.

“I don’t know but since it is still early, let’s have this moment just the two of us.” Mek said while moving his face close to Alice.

Alice close her eyes and waits for Mek to kiss her.

“Wow… The couple is early.” Krist said when he arrived with Gunsmile and Indy.

“Hello, P’Krist, P’Gunsmile and P’Indy.” Mek greets.

“You two are so sweet.” Indy said.

“How long have you been a couple?” Gunsmile asks.

“Two years.” Mek said. “And it will last for more years.”

Mek is saying those words while looking at Alice’s eyes.

“Awww… My favorite couple is here already.” Focus said.

She arrived with James.

“What’s the meeting about, P?” Mek asks.

“Oh Anuchit is planning to persuade the other gang groups to fight each other.” Tiny said while coming.

“The leader of the Hormone Gang?” Krist asks.

“Yes. Ever since that guy became the leader, all he thinks is how to become the strongest gang group in Thailand and now he is using the other gang groups to fight each other.” James said.

Name: James Thawornwong

Description: The Protective Brother

“What are we going to do?” Mek asks.

“I will talk to Napat about this.” James said.

“The leader of the War Blood Gang can’t be trusted too.” Krist said.

“I know but if I persuade him to talk to Oh Anuchit, these fights will stop.” James said.

“If you’re going to Olympus University, I am coming with you. Napat is my childhood friend, I can help you.” Focus said.

“Do you want back up?” Gunsmile asks.

“No need. My girlfriend is enough.” James said.

……………………………………………………

Inajaiuea Residence…

“Khun Napat, Khun Cheer is here.” The butler said to Napat who is busy feeding the hamster.

“Send her in.” Napat said.

The butler goes out of the room and after a while, a girl came in.

“What’s up, Cheer?” Napat asks.

“Fights among gang groups are in news and it seems that the leader of the War Blood Gang is behind of it.” Cheer said.

Name: Thikum Rittapinun aka Cheer

Description: The Innocent Fighter

“I knew he will do it someday.” Napat said.

“Are you not going to do anything?” Cheer asks.

Napat sat on the sofa after feeding the hamster.

“It is fun to watch them fighting.” Napat said.

“But what about the leader of the Red Blood Gang?” Cheer asks.

“I am sure that one of these days he will come to talk to me.” Napat said.

“And if that happens?” Cheer asks.

“You should just wait.” Napat said.

……………………………………………………

Just like what Napat said, the next day, James and Focus went to Olympus University to talk to him.

“I know why you are here.” Napat said.

“It is not surprising.” James said.

“I don’t know why we need to stop the fights. For 10 years, the War Blood Gang, Hormone Gang and Red Blood Gang remain to be on top but the gangs below us want also to be on top and this is their chance.” Napat said.

“Our brothers will not be happy about this. They had a pledge that there will be no fights between the gangs and their pledge will be wasted if these fights will continue.” James said.

“Our brothers who did the pledge are probably old or dead. We are the leaders now and we have the right to change.” Napat said.

“So, are you planning to join the war?” Focus asks.

“You know me more than that, Focus.” Napat said.

“I hope you know what you are doing.” Focus said. “The Red Blood Gang will do anything to stop this.”

……………………………………………………

“As expected to him, he will not do anything.” Focus said to James while they are inside his car.

“Let’s think of another plan.” James said. “Where do you want to go now?”

“I need to go home early. Pa and I are going to a birthday party.” Focus said.

“Ok.” James said and starts to drive.

……………………………………………………

At the party…

Focus is alone when Napat approached her.

“I didn’t know that you are here.” Focus said.

“My dad is not here anymore so it is just right to be here as his representative.” Napat said. “About what happened a while ago.”

“It is ok if you don’t cooperate with us but I just hope that you know what you are doing.” Focus said.

“If you will do what you want, all the gang groups will be against you.” Napat said.

“Not if we do it right.” Focus said.

“Can I have your attention, please?” Focus’ father said while standing on the stage and holding a microphone.

“Thank you for coming to celebrate my 55th birthday.” He said. “I would like to call my daughter and stand on my side.”

Focus went to the stage and stand next to her father.

“And also, I want to call my best friend’s son, Napat, to stand on my side, too.” He said.

Napat went to the stage.

“When I and Napat’s dad were young, we promised to each other that someday, our children will get married. Now, on my 55th birthday, I am announcing the engagement of Napat and Focus.” He said.

Focus’ eyes widened because of shocked.

Napat’s hand holds Focus’ hand.

But Focus removes Napat’s hand from her.

“No.” Focus said.

Everyone became quiet.

“What are you talking about?” Focus’ father asks.

“I am not going to marry him. I love someone else and that is James.” Focus said and walks away.

……………………………………………………

Thawornwong’s House…

“How come your father decide like that? Marriage is not a joke.” James said.

After the party last night, Focus went home and left the house in the morning.

“I know. And I hate it more when it seems that Napat is agree with that arrange marriage.” Focus said.

“If P’Focus doesn’t marry Napat, will it affect the relationship of the two gangs?” Alice asks.

“If that will be the reason, then there will be war.” James said.

“But what about the pledge?” Mek asks.

“The Hormone Gang already broke it but we will not make a move unless Napat starts.” James said.

……………………………………………………

“So, what happened to the surprise announcement?” Cheer asks Napat.

“She walked out.” Napat said.

“I knew that it will gonna happen.” Cheer said. “What is your plan now?”

“She loves James so much then we should remove him from her life.” Napat said.

“Good luck with that.” Cheer said and stands up.

“Going somewhere?” Napat asks.

“I have a meeting with a friend.” Cheer said and left.

……………………………………………………

Krist is walking on the street late at night when some men blocks his path.

“A member of a Red Blood Gang, eh? I always wanted to beat someone from that gang.” One of the men said.

Krist smirked.

“Red Blood Gang doesn’t like to fight insects.” Krist said.

“Let’s see who the insect now.” The man said and they start to beat Krist.

Just then, some group of guys came and fight them.

“They are the Hormone Gang.” One of the men said and they all run away.

“Weaklings.” Tay said.

“Are you alright, Krist?” the leader of the Hormone Gang asks while trying to help Krist.

Name: Anuchit Sapunpohng aka Oh

Description: The Betrayer

“I don’t need your help.” Krist said. “Isn’t it your fault why I got beat up? You broke the pledge.”

“It has pledge or none, other gangs will fight us so they can be in the top.” Oh said.

Krist stands up but he didn’t notice that his wallet fell.

Oh picked it up and checks what’s inside.

“It seems that you have a hidden feelings towards Mek’s girlfriend.” Oh said.

Krist quickly snatched the wallet back.

“It is ashamed that you don’t have a chance since she is Mek’s girlfriend and Mek is also happens to be James’ younger brother. If you steal her from him, your position in your gang will be gone.” Oh said. “But if James gone, you can be the leader of your gang and you will get to have the girl you love.”

“I don’t betray the gang.” Krist said.

“Well, if you don’t do anything, once James and the others graduate, Mek will be the leader since he is James’ brother.” Oh said.

……………………………………………………

The next day, Gunsmile and Indy are running in the College Town.

“No running!” March shouts, that time, he was only the vice-director of the College’s Student Council.

Gunsmile and Indy ignore him.

……………………………………………………

Faculty of Science…

“I’d better go. Nat is waiting for me at the parking lot.” Tiny said.

“Ok. See you tomorrow.” Focus said.

As soon as Tiny left, Gunsmile and Indy came.

“Boss, we have a problem.” Gunsmile said.

“What is it?” James asks.

“The Hormone Gang got Krist.” Indy said.

“What?!!!” James is shocked.

“Someone left this on my motorbike.” Indy said and handed him a piece of paper.

James read what was written on the paper.

After reading it, James crumpled the paper.

“James…” Focus is worried.

……………………………………………………

High School Town…

“Alice, you should quit from that group.” Gypsy said when she got a chance to talk to Alice without Mek on Alice’s side.

“I can’t. I love Mek and I want to be on his side always.” Alice said.

“Alice, if Mek loves you, he will stop being a gangster.” Gypsy said.

“In a relationship, one must sacrifice. I chose to be part of their group because I love him.” Alice said.

Mek arrived.

“Alice, P’James wants to talk to us.” Mek said.

“I need to go, Gypsy.” Alice said.

“Ok.” Gypsy said.

……………………………………………………

“The Hormone Gang wants to have a fight between them and us.” James said to them.

“Then, are we going to fight?” Mek asks.

“Yes because they got Krist.” James said. “The fight will be this Saturday. But I don’t want the girls to be involve.”

“Why?” Focus asks.

“We can fight, too.” Alice said.

“Hormone Gang is all guys. We can’t risk you.” James said. “Just listen to me, ok?”

“No. We are part of Red Blood Gang and we will fight. That’s final.” Focus said.

……………………………………………………

That night, Alice is getting ready to sleep when she received a call.

“You? But how?” Alice said.

……………………………………………………

Saturday…

James, Mek, Gunsmile, Indy and the other members arrived at the old warehouse owned by Oh’s family.

“I thought you will not come.” Oh said.

“Where’s Krist?” James asks.

Oh signs one of his men to get Krist.

After few seconds, Krist came but he looks ok.

“Krist, come here.” James said.

“He will not.” Oh said.

“What do you mean?” James asks.

“Krist is with us now.” Oh said.

“What?” James asks. “Krist, what is the meaning of this?”

“Sorry but I don’t want just to be one of your men. I want to be the boss.” Krist said. “Also, I have my queen now.”

Alice came out and went to Krist side.

“Alice?” Mek asks.

“Finally, you are here, too.” Oh said.

James turned around and saw the War Blood Gang but he was shocked that Focus is with them.

“Shocked, James?” Napat asks.

“James, help me!” Focus said.

“So, this how it is. You use my friends so I will agree to fight you.” James said.

“You got it.” Napat said.

“Then, so be it.” James said.

The fight between the three gang groups started.

Mek fights Krist.

“Bring back Alice to me.” Mek is gritting his teeth while saying those words.

“If she comes back.” Krist said.

On the side, Alice doesn’t know what to do.

“P’Krist, stop it! You promised me!” Alice shouts.

“Sorry but your ex was the one who attacked me first.” Krist said and punches Mek.

“P’Krist, that’s enough!” Alice said and pushes him.

She helps Mek to stand up.

“Go and help P’Focus.” Mek said.

“But what about you?” Alice asks.

“I’ll deal with this guy.” Mek said.

Alice left and help Focus to beat Cheer.

The fight continues.

“Mek, you need to get out of here! Bring them with you.” James said.

“But P…” Mek said.

“Just do what I say! Go!” James said.

Just then, police siren is heard.

“The police are here! Let’s go!” Oh shouts.

“Let’s get out of here!” Napat shouts.

Everyone is running away.

BANG!

Mek, Focus and Alice stop running when they saw James stop running.

“James?” Focus said.

James fell down on the ground with his blooded back.

“James!” Focus shouts. She wants to go to James but Mek and Alice pulls her away because the police are coming now.

With the influence of Tao and Gypsy, the members of Red Blood Gang didn’t caught.

Mek, Focus, Alice left the gang. Tiny and Nat who are graduating students stop getting involve with the gang.

Krist became the new boss of the gang.

Mek became troublemaker and always involve in fights.

Alice became to be one of the famous girls in R.F.A.