Chapter 6 - Side Story

Red Fountain Academy Series

Krist is bored in the Art Club Booth so he went out of the academy and hangs out at the dark street at the side of the academy.

“Boss, it seems that the Hormone Gang is quiet lately.” One of the members said.

Name: Intad Leowrakwong aka Indy

Description: The Look-out

“Knowing Tay, I’m sure he will just starting.” Krist said. “Indy, I want you to watch closely to them.”

“Yes, boss.” Indy said.

Krist saw Mek coming.

“Well, well, well, look who’s here. How are you, James’s brother?” Krist asks.

“After you betrayed my brother, you have the face to come here?” Mek said. “This is his place, not yours.”

“Have you forgotten that I am his successor? This is now my place, so if you don’t want to get hurt, better leave.” Krist said.

Krist’s gang members stands up and they are getting ready to fight.

“P’James’s should have graduating this year but because of you, he died!” Mek said.

“Hey! You don’t know anything.” Gunsmile said.

“Don’t you think that it is your fault why he died?” Krist asks.

Mek get mad and punches Krist on his jaw.

Gunsmile punches Mek.

Mek is about to attack Gunsmile when a girl shouts.

It is the first time that Krist saw that girl.

“Mek!” the girl said and run towards Mek.

“Mek, stop it! If you get yourself in to trouble, Mook will be the one to suffer.” The girl said.

The girl holds Mek’s hand and pull him away.

Krist watches them leaving.

“Gunsmile, I want to know anything about that cute girl.” Krist said.

“No problem, boss.” Gunsmile said and left.

……………………………………………………

College’s Art Club Booth…

Sita just got back from talking to Amp.

“Fon, until now, Krist and Gunsmile are not back?” Sita asks.

“Yes, President.” Fon said.

“Go and find them.” Sita said.

“Me? But-”

“No buts! Find them.” Sita said.

“Yes, President.”Fon said and left.

……………………………………………………

“Why am I the one that needs to find them?” Fon is talking to herself while walking.

“Fon!” someone called her.

“P’Piglet!” Fon is happy to see her friend.

“What are you doing here alone?” Piglet asks.

“President Sita ordered me to find P’Krist and P’Gunsmile. Knowing those two, they are probably outside the academy.” Fon said. “How can she ordered me to find them? What if they are fighting some gang groups?”

“Be strong, Fon. Vice-Director Sita will graduate this year.” Piglet said.

Fon sighed.

“How about let’s have a snack and then I’ll help you to find them?” Piglet asks. “I can ask August to join with us.”

“Thank you so much, P’Piglet!” Fon said.

……………………………………………………

Gunsmile meets Krist outside the library.

“What did you found out?” Krist asks.

“That girl is a friend of Mek’s sister. Her name is Mild Wira Jiravechsoontornkul. She is a member of Art Club.” Gunsmile said.

Krist smiled.

“I like that.” Krist said while a plan is forming inside his mind.

Then, he saw Alice coming out from the library.

“Alice Tsoi.” Krist said.

Alice turned around to face him.

“P’Krist.” Alice coldly said.

“How are you, my dear Alice?” Krist asks.

“What do you want?” Alice asks.

Krist knew that Alice is not comfortable to see him and he knows why.

“Actually, it is just a coincidence that I saw you walking out from the library. But you should expect me to see me here since I am a college students here.” Krist said. “Anyway, when I saw you, I just can’t help but to ask how you are. After all, we used to be-”

“Shut up!” Alice said.

“Ok. I should not reminisce about the past. But I want to tell you something. James’s brother is looking for me and a while ago we’ve met. There’s this cute girl that caught my attention. She can control James’s brother. I want to know her more just like you.” Krist said and left.

“Gunsmile, I want you to watch every moves of Mild. Do something that she will get close to me.” Krist ordered.

“Yes, boss.” Gunsmile said and left.

……………………………………………………

“Why do you need to find them? Those guys are dangerous.” August said when Piglet and Fon went to the Drama Club Booth.

“Vice-Director’s order.” Piglet said. “Please… Help us.”

“Fine.” August said.

The three are now walking towards the man-made river when they saw Gunsmile leaving the College Town.

“Strange. Where’s his boss?” August asks.

“I should follow him.” Fon said.

“What?” Piglet asks.

“P’Piglet, P’August, why don’t you find P’Krist while I follow P’Gunsmile?” Fon asks.

“But-” Piglet said.

“Bye!” Fon said and followed Gunsmile.

……………………………………………………

Gunsmile went to the Art Club Booth in High School Town but he just keep his distance.

It seems that Mild is not in the booth.

“Victor, thanks for the snack.” Mild said.

Gunsmile saw Mild and Victor.

Just then Mook came but Alice is following behind her back.

Gunsmile climbs on the tree and sat on the branch.

Alice is watching Mook from a far.

“Hey! P’Gunsmile! What are you doing up there?” Fon asks.

Alice heard Fon calling his name and she quickly leaves.

“Shut up! Go now!” Gunsmile said.

But instead of leaving, Fon climbs the tree too.

“What are you doing?” Gunsmile asks.

“Who are you watching at?” Fon asks.

“None of your business!” Gunsmile said.

“President Sita ordered me to get you and your boss back to the booth so I am not leaving without you.” Fon said.

“Why are you not afraid of me?” Gunsmile asks.

Fon smiled.

“I am only afraid of P’Krist.” Fon said. “So, who are you watching at?”

“I told you it is none of your business!” Gunsmile said.

“Hey! College students! You are not allowed climbing the trees!” Tina shouts at them. “Get down or else.”

“Or else what?” Gunsmile asks.

“I don’t care if you’re a college student or a member of a gang. I am the Sergeant-at-arms of Student Council of High School Town and you are in High School Town. I can punish you.” Tina said.

Fon quickly get down from the tree.

“P’Gunsmile, come down now.” Fon said.

Gunsmile get down from the tree.

“This is serve as your warning. I don’t want to see you again breaking the rules.” Tina said and left.

“Tsk.” Gunsmile said and left.

Fon followed him.

Gunsmile noticed that Fon is following him.

“Why don’t you just go back to the booth and stop following me?” Gunsmile asks.

“If I am going to choose between a gangster and President Sita, I choose a gangster. President Sita is way scarier than you.” Fon said.

Gunsmile looks at Fon in disbelief.

“Seriously? You’re the first person who said that to me.” Gunsmile said. “Everyone is afraid of me.”

“Not me.” Fon said. “I think of you as a cute doggy.”

Gunsmile is shocked of what he heard. He is about to say something but Sita came.

“Finally, you found him. Gunsmile, I want you to go back to the booth now with Fon. Krist is already there.” Sita said.

“Where are you going?” Gunsmile asks.

“Student Council meeting.” Sita said. “It will not take long. And once I get back to the booth and didn’t see you there, God knows what I will do to you.”

After saying that, Sita left.

“Scary.” Gunsmile said.

“I told you she is scary.” Fon said. “So, let’s go.”

……………………………………………………

After that day, the College Art Club members are going to have a dinner together.

“We’re going now. It is enough that we already helped you.” Krist said.

“No. Every members should attend the dinner.” Sita said.

“You already forced us to stay in the booth until now and this time we will go now.” Krist said.

“As your president, I am ordering you to attend the dinner.” Sita said.

“And I refuse.” Krist said. “Let’s go, Gunsmile.”

Krist and Gunsmile walk out of the booth.

“President, should I get them?” Fon asks.

“No. Let them go.” Sita said.

……………………………………………………

Krist and Gunsmile are walking out of the academy when a soccer ball hit his head.

Gunsmile turned where the ball came from.

“I’m so sorry.” A high school student said.

Gunsmile grabs the collar of the student’s shirt while his eyes are on fire.

The student became scared.

“Gunsmile, let’s go.” Krist said.

Gunsmile released the collar of the student and follow Krist.

Every student is still scared of me.’ Gunsmile thought. ‘I wonder why that girl told me that I am a cute doggy. She is crazy.

“Gunsmile, are you even listening to me?” Krist asks.

“Huh?” Gunsmile said.

“What’s wrong with you?” Krist asks.

“Nothing. I am thinking of something.” Gunsmile said.

“Anyway, did you found something about Mild?” Krist asks.

“Nothing much but I saw Alice following Mek’s sister.” Gunsmile said.

Krist smirked. “It seems that she is thinking that it was Mook that I am talking about.”

……………………………………………………

Chiang Mai…

Indy is following the Hormone Gang since Krist told him that morning.

Until now, the Hormone Gang is not suspicious but when they left the academy, he decided to follow them.

In a dark street, there’s a car parked.

Tay get in the car while the others stayed outside.

“Who is he meeting at this hour?” Indy asks.

“Do you want to know?” Tae asks from the back.

……………………………………………………

After the dinner, Fon went back to the Golden Fountain Condominium. She is now at the lobby when Gunsmile came out from the elevator.

He didn’t saw her and just walking towards the exit.

Out of curiosity she followed him.

Gunsmile meet Indy outside the condominium building. He saw Indy sitting on the side of the street with full of bruises.

“Indy, what happened to you?” Gunsmile asks.

“Tae saw me. If he’s alone, I have a chance to win but the others are there.” Indy said. “I need to see Boss Krist. But I can’t go in. CEO March might be in the lobby.”

“He’s not in the lobby. His car is still not in the parking lot.” Gunsmile said.

Gunsmile helped Indy to stand.

They are now going back inside the building when Fon showed up.

“What happened to him?” Fon asks.

“Fon, this is none of your business.” Gunsmile said.

“But if President Sita sees you-” Fon said.

“She will not if you just stop talking and go away.” Gunsmile said.

“He needs a doctor. You need to bring him to Dr. Nat or Dr. Tiny.” Fon said.

They are now entering the building when Sita and March saw them. The two are in the lobby.

“What happened to him? Did you get yourself involved in a fight?” Sita asks.

“This has nothing to do with you.” Gunsmile said. “And for your information, it is way past time our school hours.”

“Indy, I didn’t see you in the academy even once today. Where were you?” March asks.

“I didn’t know that every student must report to you where they are every day.” Krist said from their back.

“Krist, shut up.” Sita said.

“Obviously that Indy is a student of Red Fountain Academy so I have the right to question him.” March said.

“Indy is my friend and my responsibility. He will report to me not to you.” Krist said. “Gunsmile, bring Indy to my room.”

“No one leaves until I say so.” March said.

Krist walks closer to March and faces him.

“You can’t order me around.” Krist said while staring at March’s eyes.

“I am the president of College Student Council. Learn to respect me.” March said.

“As far as I know you are not the prime minister or even the king of this country so you don’t have the right to order me.” Krist said.

“Enough of that.” Sita said. “CEO March, let me handle him. You need to go somewhere, right?”

“Talk to your brother, Vice-Director Sita.” March said and left.

“Krist, I will talk to you tomorrow.” Sita said. “And Fon, follow me.”

“Me?” Fon asks.

“Is there any other Fon here?” Sita asks.

Fon shook her head.

“Then follow me.” Sita said.

“Yes, President Sita.” Fon said.

……………………………………………………

Krist, Gunsmile and Indy went to Krist’s room.

After few minutes, Dr. Tiny came with a medicine kit.

“What happened?” Tiny asks. “Who did this to you?”

“Hormone Gang.” Indy said.

Tiny is shocked. “You went to Chiang Mai? You know how dangerous to go there.”

“I told him to go there.” Krist said. “Did you know that P’Focus is here?”

“I know. She called me yesterday.” Tiny said. “So, is that the reason why Indy went to Chiang Mai?”

“Yes.” Krist said. “Indy, what did you found out?”

“Tay met someone but I don’t know who. He get inside a car while the others left outside and that’s where Tae saw me and beat me along with the others. I manage to escape when someone came and call the police. We all run away after that.” Indy said.

“Krist, as much as I want to help you but I have job that needs to protect.” Tiny said while treating Indy’s bruises.

“You are not a student anymore, Dr. Tiny, and I don’t want you to get involve again, you and Dr. Nat.” Krist said. “This is a fight between us and Hormone Gang.”

“All I want for you is to graduate. As much as you can, finish this without the academy knows.” Tiny said. “I’ll try to talk to Focus about this. As far as I know, she will not be here without a reason.”

“Thanks, Dr. Tiny.” Krist said.

“I’m going back now. Be careful, next time.” Tiny said.

“Yes, doctor.” Indy said.

Tiny left the room.

……………………………………………………

Sita and Fon is in Sita’s room.

“Explain why you are with them.” Sita said.

“I just followed P’Gunsmile that’s all.” Fon said.

“Ok. I believe you.” Sita said. “But I need you do something.”